Voicing my frustrating with dating as a young high-earner

I am a 24 yr old software engineer and i make 180k a year. I have good deen and Alhamdulillah i am tall and attractive. I also have good communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. I've created this so i can voice my frustration, i haven't been able to meet a somali girl in my city despite there being so many. I've tried dming random people on ig but i never get a response(my profile doesn't show my success). Most women wont get me the time of the day unless they know about my success, how am i supposed to meet new women online without telling them info about me or my success? Pls dont tell me to go to my mom or my friends

Try going to conference or event for intellectual n*ggas, you can found there a woman of same caliber or just write in your tinder probably that you’re a man of 6,6,6 and that you’re looking for a high earner or educated woman. With that 180k Salary your looks don’t matter anymore 😩😳

Try going to conference or event for intellectual n*ggas, you can found there a woman of same caliber or just write in your tinder probably that you’re a man of 6,6,6 and that you’re looking for a high earner or educated woman. With that 180k Salary your looks don’t matter anymore 😩😳
But the relationship won’t be sincere. Your just buying a product then not a meaningful relationship.

someone who truly loves you won’t seek monetary gain and materialistic ventures. True love is different and it’s hard to describe.To put it short love is a very powerful emotion.

But the relationship won’t be sincere. Your just buying a product then not a meaningful relationship.

someone who truly loves you won’t seek monetary gain and materialistic ventures. True love is different and it’s hard to describe.To put it short love is a very powerful emotion.

This is why i tell people to found your dream girl in uni. Perfect situation, both tired, both broke etc. Perfect love if the relationship works. You young so don’t make my mistake found a girl in uni😭

Either you're cappin or you probably butt ugly. Nigga you make top dollar and you said yourself that you tall and attractive. You must be hella boring and a personality vaccum if you can't get a date. This I want her to love me for meeeee nonsense is captain save a hoe and tv sitcom level of delusion. The real world don't work like that. You flaunt your success like a peacock and you will attract what you want. Then thats when you can be selective. A gold digging hoe? You should be able to see through that easily (unless her ass phat then I dont blame ya) but you will also attract women who are top end and at the top of their career and bring something to the table. Then you can date and find which personality meshes with yours. This whole I wont put who I am out there because I want her to like me for me is next level delusion bs. Use your super power sxb. You already the 1%.

Either you're cappin or you probably butt ugly. Nigga you make top dollar and you said yourself that you tall and attractive. You must be hella boring and a personality vaccum if you can't get a date. This I want her to love me for meeeee nonsense is captain save a *** and tv sitcom level of delusion. The real world don't work like that. You flaunt your success like a peacock and you will attract what you want. Then thats when you can be selective. A gold digging ***? You should be able to see through that easily (unless her ass phat then I dont blame ya) but you will also attract women who are top end and at the top of their career and bring something to the table. Then you can date and find which personality meshes with yours. This whole I wont put who I am out there because I want her to like me for me is next level delusion bs. Use your super power sxb. You already the 1%.
You don’t think true love exists wara

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your a top earner right? Just buy a brand new car and some suits and go in the city. Do you have problems approaching women?

You don’t think true love exists wara
Love requires conditions. No women is going to look at an ashy ass nigga unless he brings something either good looks (which will fade) or financial security (becoming less of a need as es got their own money now which is good but it is still needed). Also a guy can only put up with a pretty face and a phat ass for so long before he asks (what does she bring to the table). Also as @Basra says love is doqoniimo mixed with lust.

Love requires conditions. No women is going to look at an ashy ass nigga unless he brings something either good looks (which will fade) or financial security (becoming less of a need as *****es got their own money now which is good but it is still needed). Also a guy can only put up with a pretty face and a phat ass for so long before he asks (what does she bring to the table). Also as @Basra says love is doqoniimo mixed with lust.
You need to read some romance novels wara

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Your a top earner right? Just buy a brand new car and some suits and go in the city. Do you have problems approaching women?

He said his way of shukaansi is messaging random girls on Insta.

He is either not 24, not a high-earner or not intelligent or probably not any of those things.

:farmajoyaab:

He said his way of shukaansi is messaging random girls on Insta.

He is either not 24, not a high-earner or not intelligent or probably not any of those things.

My boy tyron (name changed for legal purposes but yes he is madow) was couch surfing and had less than 500 to his name. This nigga was also not that much of a looker, but he was still taking es to nandos here and there and getting a lil some some. No excuses for OP here.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My boy tyron (name changed for legal purposes but yes he is madow) was couch surfing and had less than 500 to his name. This nigga was also not that much of a looker, but he was still taking *****es to nandos here and there and getting a lil some some. No excuses for OP here.

Every day Somalispot slowly turns into the r/TheRedPill and 4chan mixed with qabyalaad sauce.

Trending

Latest posts