Virginity

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Just say yes if you're a Virgin. If not, then still say yes.
But remember one thing.
Just like a woman can tell between a virgin man from a nigga who isn't, a savvy man can tell a virgin gyal from a chick who's been popped.

So make sure to act and talk like a virgin.
(Assuming if you are not)
Date only square niggas

If you get married and your husband is wondering why you aint bleeding, blame it on a bike accident(no pun intended)

If the guy who asked you was not Somali why are you asking us this question to us? 99% of Somali men we don’t ask random co worker she a virgin, that is Desi Behavior.
Why you attacking me? He was Somali but I didn’t mention it as being Muslim should you really be talking about things like this to a co worker

Just say yes if you're a Virgin. If not, then still say yes.
But remember one thing.
Just like a woman can tell between a virgin man from a nigga who isn't, a savvy man can tell a virgin gyal from a chick who's been popped.

So make sure to act and talk like a virgin.
(Assuming if you are not)
Date only niggas with no game or saqajaan traits

If you get married and your husband is wondering why you aint bleeding, blame it on a bike accident(no pun intended)
Is there a way to talk like a virgin :pachah1: I don’t owe nobody anything I don’t need to discuss anything I don’t feel comfortable with. Especially not to some coworker

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Is there a way to talk like a virgin :pachah1: I don’t owe nobody anything I don’t need to discuss anything I don’t feel comfortable wih.
You dont need to disclose shit.
Just compare your virgin friends from your non virgin friends by talking about sex to each group. You'll see what i'm talking about

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I don’t think much of those weird questions. I was asked by a few colleagues recently if I watched lol told em it was against my religion and that

mrlog

VIP
Some random Muslim guy asked about my virginity? What do you guys think about this behaviour. Weird?? I had no reply I just said id rather not discuss. For context we were having a random conversation at work, don’t know the guy like that (co worker friends) and not shukansi or talking stage.

no way Jose a geeljire would ask u this
u need to apologise to us chop chop

mrlog

VIP
I don’t think much of those weird questions. I was asked by a few colleagues recently if I watched lol told em it was against my religion and that

same here this Haitian girl once asked if I had morning wood everyday or only on some days.
I froze for a bit and she asked if I was embarrassed. Told her naah.
Next morning I sent her a selfie stick of my stick, if u get my drift
rest is history

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
same here this Haitian girl once asked if I had morning wood everyday or only on some days.
I froze for a bit and she asked if I was embarrassed. Told her naah.
Next morning I sent her a selfie stick of my stick, if u get my drift
rest is history
In a nut shell, a Haitian girl took ur innocence and in return she gave you std :holeup:

i guess you should be flattered.
Decision 1 : Not feeling guy - Answer: Why do you care?
Decision 2 : Undecided - Answer: Truth
Decision 3: Feeling guy - Answer: Yes, what about you?
Not flattered just random. Went for 1 and told him don’t want to discuss (basically mind your business). He said after he didn’t mean anything by it if I felt offended