Virginity

Some random Muslim guy asked about my virginity? What do you guys think about this behaviour. Weird?? I had no reply I just said id rather not discuss. For context we were having a random conversation at work, don’t know the guy like that (co worker friends) and not shukansi or talking stage.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
If ur not ashamed of ur situation then you shouldn't feel embarrassed to answer that :camby:

do u not think thats a weird question to ask ? a stranger? u dont need to be ashamed to not want to disclose private business to a nobody

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
do u not think thats a weird question to ask ? a stranger? u dont need to be ashamed to not want to disclose private business to a nobody
Me personally I wouldn't ask people that but if a girl or guy asked me I would answer honestly like I said if ur not ashamed of ur situation then you shouldn't have a problem telling others lol I bet OP is a fake miskeen

If ur not ashamed of ur situation then you shouldn't feel embarrassed to answer that :camby:
But why? You don’t disclose sins in Islam and if you are Muslim you assume they haven’t either and they follow the religion. I’m a chaste woman who dresses modest but what difference would it make to know about what goes on down there as a work colleague. Imagine if I was married??

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It's very strange to ask if he's not pursuing you and you're at a serious stage. I don't think it's wrong of someone to ask, but there is a very narrow window and tact required in asking. A colleague has no business knowing. I'd avoid him.

Extremely weird thing to ask given context.

Me personally I wouldn't ask people that but if a girl or guy asked me I would answer honestly like I said if ur not ashamed of ur situation then you shouldn't have a problem telling others lol I bet OP is a fake miskeen
Why though ur not entitled to shit, you’re not even my friend? I’m not ashamed of my situation cause I am Infact saving myself for marriage?? I’m not fake miskeen loool :hillarybiz: I’ve had chances to be with niggas but I’ve always rejected them bye

It's very strange to ask if he's not pursuing you. I don't think it's wrong of someone to ask, but there is a very narrow window and tact required in asking. A colleague has no business knowing. I'd avoid him.

Extremely weird thing to ask given context.
He’s always friendly to me, shares his life so I assume he may have a crush on me now. Though this day we were talking about food and he just blurts it out which I was shocked with. I will try to avoid him cause I don’t know why he feels comfortable to have sexualised a hijabi like this

But why? You don’t disclose sins in Islam and if you are Muslim you assume they haven’t either and they follow the religion. I’m a chaste woman who dresses modest but what difference would it make to know about what goes on down there as a work colleague. Imagine if I was married??

You should keep convos strictly about work and nothing more. This would keep such stupic questions away.

You should keep convos strictly about work and nothing more. This would keep such stupic questions away.
Trust me we do but we occasionally talk about family life, what we do outside work, issues, religion. Basic coworker conversations. He just blurted it out to me randomly when we were talking about lunch.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm not going back and forth with u my g I said what I said :kanyeshrug:

Trust me we do but we occasionally talk about family life, what we do outside work, issues, religion. Basic coworker conversations. He just blurted it out to me randomly when we were talking about lunch.

Sounds like it was unavoidable from your side. Avoid him my advice

If the guy who asked you was not Somali why are you asking us this question to us? 99% of Somali men we don’t ask random co worker she a virgin, that is Desi Behavior.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He wanted to know YOU are not virgin, so he can sleep with u. If u said u r virgin, he will exit quickly because he assumes u will ask him to marry u in order to sleep with u. A low key saqajaan.

Trending

Latest posts