Virginity

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I think. it is a much more meaningful question than what's your favourite actor or shit like that people ask each other Nodaway.

Team proud to be virgin since we are following Allah orders.
why it becomes shameful to be virgin in the west for men and women... wallahi the devil is working hard.

don't be shocked by it abayo say yes and that you are proud of.
Also, ask him if he is a fornicator or not.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some random Muslim guy asked about my virginity? What do you guys think about this behaviour. Weird?? I had no reply I just said id rather not discuss. For context we were having a random conversation at work, don’t know the guy like that (co worker friends) and not shukansi or talking stage.
Honestly thats a weird topic to even speak of to a coworker of the opposite gender

I think. it is a much more meaningful question than what's your favourite actor or shit like that people ask each other Nodaway.

why it becomes shameful to be virgin in the west for men and women... wallahi the devil is working hard.

I agree there should be hesitation from her end to simply say yes. If she acts defensive he will assume otherwise.

No cause I don’t care :it0tdo8: he not fucking me why would I care

Some random Muslim guy asked about my virginity? What do you guys think about this behaviour. Weird?? I had no reply I just said id rather not discuss. For context we were having a random conversation at work, don’t know the guy like that (co worker friends) and not shukansi or talking stage.
Very inappropriate question at work. You should ask yourself what signals you send out for a person to ask that question at work. Never let work people get too comfortable around you

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
What else do you wanna know? The size of my kalsoon? Maybe if I took my daily dump? What’s next? Iisheeg, i will answer everything since we’re co workers :cosbyhmm: Najisyahow, never ever overstep your boundaries!:pacspit: That would be my answer!:yacadiim:

Very inappropriate question at work. You should ask yourself what signals you send out for a person to ask that question at work. Never let work people get too comfortable around you
What signals he’s my Somali co worker. He’s my people so from that I assumed he was a nice guy and would help me more than others. I’m always friendly to Somalis, they’ve always helped me when I need them (strangers at that) but this may have be capped to women and kids only now lmaooo

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
the real question is why a non-mahram casually interacting with you in a non-professional manner...
wallahi that why mixing is forbidden it leads to haram.

Somali or not a non-mahram is a non-mahram we should limit interaction that can lead to haram.

the real question is why a non-mahram casually interacting with you in a non-professional manner...
wallahi that why mixing is forbidden it leads to haram.

Somali or not a non-mahram is a non-mahram we should limit interaction that can lead to haram.
You should ask him I was talking about my lunch you weirdo. Not everyone has the privellage to be rich and not pay bills. Also don’t have a husband. I’ve always kept it proffessional with this brother never said anything sexual/inticing to him feel otherwise

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
You should ask him I was talking about my lunch you weirdo. Not everyone has the privellage to be rich and not pay bills. Also don’t have a husband. I’ve always kept it proffessional with this brother never said anything sexual/inticing to him feel otherwise
Inchallah may Allah gives you a rich faraax.
Kept it a bit more professional. you can do it, sister.
InshAllah maybe he can be your future husband don't close the door of your baraka.

vanilla

i think with my heart
im genuinely shocked by the amount of ppl who think hes entitled to an answer.... is none of his goddamn business... hes saqajaan!!!... it is private question.., one should only ask if there was marriage agreement

Inchallah may Allah gives you a rich faraax.
Kept it a bit more professional. you can do it, sister.
InshAllah maybe he can be your future husband don't close the door of your baraka.
Nah I’m good, I like more modest guys with haya. May Allah help him find a good woman. He also told me he’d like to marry back home so might be a virginity fetish he has :damedamn:

im genuinely shocked by the amount of ppl who think hes entitled to an answer.... is none of his goddamn business... hes saqajaan!!!... it is private question.., one should only ask if there was marriage agreement
They are deluded walahi why do they care honestly. Maxa ka galay, would you ask your mothers s*x life? No, stop it. Privacy is golden not needed for anybody to know much of anything about you. We grown adults too not in high school

What signals he’s my Somali co worker. He’s my people so from that I assumed he was a nice guy and would help me more than others. I’m always friendly to Somalis, they’ve always helped me when I need them (strangers at that) but this may have be capped to women and kids only now lmaooo
I didn’t mean you did anything wrong. Just that you may have been too nice and friendly. Creeps like us sometimes become too comfortable and take it the wrong way

Trending