Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamically, you should marry the moment u a find a spouse whom both of you agree to be together. Dont think about having NO MONEY or status. Things will work out by itself. In fact, Islam says, the moment u marry halaal u start receiving Baraka like gold rains from heaven. (here in america, it means child credit when filing tax. u can get a 10 thousand check just like tha t lol)But if u wait because of superficial demands like money, u r screwed!
What you get a £10000 check for a kid, no wonder there is so many debt on your countries books.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes

Only a clodhoppers state a women’s real stage.
A miscreant flirt gill can satisfy my many years of sex abstinence. Thou speaking words of pious platitudes as Bedouin palate with a scarf, cover over thee.

Which mighty qabiil thou hailed?

No; my head is allowed to bake in the scortching sun.
:mjlol: Double entrendre fell on deaf ears. Bedouins are animal lovers and not the type we approve of. And I hear you like to frolic after antelope.

wars

Inhermouth
No; my head is allowed to bake in the scortching sun.
:mjlol: Double entrendre fell on deaf ears. Bedouins are animal lovers and not the type we approve of. And I hear you like to frolic after antelope.
Oh stop it.

You knew this could only end one way.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am a virgin too:cool:

You virgin? SMD! I'm going to expose your hoe ass bragging about how your Somali man is fucking you too good.

q4PlH1TqRdWmLHKOUoQszQ.png

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Am I the only virgin in this forum... I'm 20 and being a virgin really doesn't affect my life.. Is sex overrated?
Some say the ideal age to get married is late 20's?

What age do somali women get married in the west?
Keep your virginity until marriage walal, focus on your work and studies and get that siil when you're successful.

The longer I remain a virgin the more I begin to dislike relationships and seeing couples.
Many imams died a virgin.. Even Einstein died a virgin ! lol

Its weird how somali parents never talk to there kids about sex education :ftw9nwa:....
CEEB WAAYA :hova:
the thing is our parents teach us not to dae from a oung age like it's haram don't be around girls and then when you turn 18 they start with the marriage stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending