Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only virgin in this forum... I'm 20 and being a virgin really doesn't affect my life.. Is sex overrated?
Some say the ideal age to get married is late 20's?

What age do somali women get married in the west?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
upload_2018-4-24_18-57-6.jpeg

SumMo

very lowkey
I’m 21 and a virgin too..:zhqjlmx:

If Allah(swt) tells us to remain virgins until marriage, it must be important! The deen would never emphasize on a issue if it was insignificant. We should all save ourselves till marriage!

And I am 100% against sex before marriage. That is animalistic behaviour, and it is waaay too overrated in the western society. Akhas caleyk :vqbuyv0:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I need advice. Is there an ideal age of marriage? if I decide to remain a virgin till my 40's and marry a 20 yr old women is this wrong?

Islamically, you should marry the moment u a find a spouse whom both of you agree to be together. Dont think about having NO MONEY or status. Things will work out by itself. In fact, Islam says, the moment u marry halaal u start receiving Baraka like gold rains from heaven. (here in america, it means child credit when filing tax. u can get a 10 thousand check just like tha t lol)But if u wait because of superficial demands like money, u r screwed!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If you have sex once then it's really haram.

But if you have sex again than it cross multiples and eliminates the haram. You know PEMDAS. Haven't you taken algebra.

I’m 21 and a virgin too..:zhqjlmx:

If Allah(swt) tells us to remain virgins until marriage, it must be important! The deen would never emphasize on a issue if it was insignificant. So no, virginity is not overrated. :uCkf6mf:

We should all save ourselves til marriage.

The longer I remain a virgin the more I begin to dislike relationships and seeing couples.
Many imams died a virgin.. Even Einstein died a virgin ! lol

Its weird how somali parents never talk to there kids about sex education :ftw9nwa:....
CEEB WAAYA :hova:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The longer I remain a virgin the more I begin to dislike relationships and seeing couples.
Many imams died a virgin.. Even Einstein died a virgin ! lol

Its weird how somali parents never talk to there kids about sex education :ftw9nwa:....
CEEB WAAYA :hova:

Excuse me? Eeistain had a wife

I need advice. Is there an ideal age of marriage? if I decide to remain a virgin till my 40's and marry a 20 yr old women is this wrong?

Do you sxb, if you have that self-control i'm sure most women will find that attractive! At the end of the day your a man, you dont have any eggs restricting you 40's aint bad.

SumMo

very lowkey
Am I the only virgin in this forum... I'm 20 and being a virgin really doesn't affect my life.. Is sex overrated?
Some say the ideal age to get married is late 20's?

What age do somali women get married in the west?
Depends on the woman. Some get married young due to lacking behind in school (no further education) or because they are afraid of committing zina.

Most however, tend to marry after finishing university. So around 23-25? Some even older than that.

Depends on the woman and what Allah(swt) has written for her..

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
On the serious note we got some virgins in this forum. I including. And we also got dudes who aren't.

Abstain as long as you can. I'm the same age as you. So curve these females.

Depends on the woman. Some get married young due to lacking behind in school (no further education) or because they are afraid of committing zina.

Most however, tend to marry after finishing university. So around 23-25? Some even older than that.

Depends on the woman and what Allah(swt) has written for her..

Thanks for the advice walaal :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts