Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're definitely a virgin... And it's not by choice. :chrisfreshhah:
Naa hedhee stop assasinating my character
wulUcUC.gif

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Am I the only virgin in this forum... I'm 20 and being a virgin really doesn't affect my life.. Is sex overrated?
Some say the ideal age to get married is late 20's?

What age do somali women get married in the west?

Are you male or female?

The ideal age is subjective, so don’t pay too much attention to it. I don’t think it’s overrated, why else would so many people fall for it before marriage :gaasdrink:

Ngl staying virgin can be hard when you grow up in the West and still try to keep up your religious values. Laakin eventually it’s all for a good cause and I couldn’t imagine not saving myself for the one who Illaahay has written for me.

wars

Inhermouth
Yes
You mean 100. :trumpsmirk: You just axed my age in half. Can't hate on the younger entree but it sounds bestial. Do you have a bedouins palate?

Only a clodhoppers state a women’s real stage.
A miscreant flirt gill can satisfy my many years of sex abstinence. Thou speaking words of pious platitudes as Bedouin palate with a scarf, cover over thee.

Which mighty qabiil thou hailed?

Are u complaining that Somali women wants to get their “Booty ate like groceries.” :gucciwhat: u don't need any talent to do that abaaha waas it's easy asf. Caalacalka naaga dhaaf nooh sxb.

Punk ass ashy abdi.

If any somali guy has eaten someone’s rectum
Out and thinks his coming near me - imma
Slice that dirty xaaar tongue off

Uuff cayalek that’s what gay ppl do

:susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am a virgin too. You can never tell if I am a virgin because I don't bleed after having sex.

As for @Jennifer Stop fucking lying!

You said you have a Somali boyfriend that always gives you pleasure. :ulyin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending