Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have sex omg

Also humans are not monogamous which is why most of us end up cheating on our partners ^_^ Also I’d rather kill myself than let some grimy 40 year old marry me so idk about that.

life hack: have sex with the person you will marry

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Many of us on here lack social graces that one needs to engage in mere small talk with the opposite sex. :obama: 2 meters away is the closest we've got to bodily contact. You're certainly more advanced.

wars

Inhermouth
I heard a mans sexual needs is small compared to a women. is this true walaal?
why is this the case?

Yes my brother, especially in the Somali community. sexual narcissism has left Somali women unhappier than ever. Some of them are going as far as demanding their, “Booty to be eating like groceries.” We’ve have granted them considerably more sexual freedom than ever; and as a result they have much greater sexual independence, which has given them more power to demand such terms as “Tall Somali and Handsome.”

They’re still unsatisfied. They want an educated men who will assemble a million dollar wedding and a diamond ring and on top of that he has to take her to planet Rose on her honeymoon and “eat her like groceries.

The demands are mounting you’d better be quick and marry before the stacks get higher.

I highly suggest you go to the Serengeti and find yourself a fine gazelle.

Yes my brother, especially in the Somali community. sexual narcissism has left Somali women unhappier than ever. Some of them are going as far as demanding their, “Booty to be eating like groceries.” We’ve have granted them considerably more sexual freedom than ever; and as a result they have much greater sexual independence, which has given them more power to demand such terms as “Tall Somali and Handsome.”

They’re still unsatisfied. They want an educated men who will assemble a million dollar wedding and a diamond ring and on top of that he has to take her to planet Rose on her honeymoon and “eat her like groceries.

The demands are mounting you’d better be quick and marry before the stacks get higher.

Interesting brother. Us men will always have it hard, women have all these privileges in the west which why I would never copulate with any women here. Somali Women back home are more grateful. don't get me wrong there are wonderful somali women in the west but I find them too intimidating.

Is eating the backside of a women a fetish for some women? I think I might have a heart attack. What have we humans become? Vile sexual deviants :ohlord:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I can fullfill the eating a booty like groceries part. I just need to acquire the currency first

wars

Inhermouth
C171528C-2CB5-49C5-98CC-6D978E2BEBB6.gif
When you're old and a virgin. They don't count you anymore. :meleshame:It's only for those with enough moisture locked into their skin to humblebrag about.

I’m glad we are both old and virgin, perhaps we can do something about that.

Are u complaining that Somali women wants to get their “Booty ate like groceries.” :gucciwhat: u don't need any talent to do that abaaha waas it's easy asf. Caalacalka naaga dhaaf nooh sxb.

Punk ass ashy abdi.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@wars we have to fulfill our future wives sexual needs.
If she want her ass ate you have to eat her booty like it is a full course meal:fittytousand:
If she want her toes sucked, you have to suck her toes, :fittytousand:

You gonna have to get freaky if she wants to get freaky

wars

Inhermouth
When you've got an old crumpled up card you hold on to it for dear life like golem. I'm afraid it's the only novelty I've got.:manny:

So be it then. You shall die as an old crumpling and frustrated fifty year old women.

I will find myself a young gazelle in the Serengeti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts