Virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
I'll be the first to admit it, the first time I had sex I was around 8-9 years old.

It wasn’t the most fun because i did it raw and dry and my penis suffered a few casualties as I didn’t know about lube and foreplay. Ever since after that I’ve been leading a promiscuous life.

Try it and see how much you like it or dislike it.

SumMo

very lowkey
I'll be the first to admit it, the first time I had sex I was around 8-9 years old.

It wasn’t the most fun because i did it raw and dry and my penis suffered a few casualties as I didn’t know about lube and foreplay. Ever since after that I’ve been leading a promiscuous life.

Did you ride unicorns to school as well?
:hillarybiz:

The longer I remain a virgin the more I begin to dislike relationships and seeing couples.
Many imams died a virgin.. Even Einstein died a virgin ! lol

Its weird how somali parents never talk to there kids about sex education :ftw9nwa:....
CEEB WAAYA :hova:
Einstein was a womaniser and had children

SumMo

very lowkey
I beg your pardon?
Did you also gain spider abilities after being bit by a radioactive spider? Do you secretly lead a double-life as a popstar when you hide your bidaar? Do you have two fairly odd parents who clean your dirty laundry for you?
:reallymaury:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Did you also gain spider abilities after being bit by a radioactive spider? Do you secretly lead a double-life as a popstar when you hide your bidaar? Do you have two fairly odd parents who clean your dirty laundry for you?
:reallymaury:

Iconic show a very good show. Everything else on tv wack. I never understood how once she put a wig on or when superman put glasses on no one noticed who tf they were.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My dude if that's you in the profile picture

Than no homo but you look like you have been dabbling in some vaginas.

:nahgirl:Miss me with that haram sex.
I'm pure sxb. I'm saving myself for that special one. As for you I can tell your not a virgin. You need to stop pretending who knows what miskeen girl you could be fooling. :mjpls:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm pure sxb. I'm saving myself for that special one. As for you I can tell your not a virgin. You need to stop pretending who knows what miskeen girl you could be fooling. :mjpls:
You must have me confused with some other promiscuous male. What makes you think I am not a virgin.

Even though Im not the most religious I have stayed away from most major sins. Including sex.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

Status
Not open for further replies.