virgin faraxs and halimos how do you stay pure

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
you right and it feels like crap. My other somali friends think I am the don but i feel like shit. Chasing futo is no no
Stay away from people who practice Zina. Stay away from shit like Instagram that openly shows internet s taking pictures of their ass as if men don't know exist. And speaking about , don't watch it. I know it's hard, but if you care enough you can go without tapping.

Stay away from people who practice Zina. Stay away from shit like Instagram that openly shows internet s taking pictures of their ass as if men don't know exist. And speaking about , don't watch it. I know it's hard, but if you care enough you can go without tapping.

thats the problem most of the girls i mess with are very modest :jcoleno:

What the f*ck. You have a corruption fetish?

I have had this problem since childhood where i would play around amd flirt with hijabis/jibabis. :banderas:Overtime i have become so comfortable around them and they have become so comfortable around me that its like zina have become second nature :tocry: You will be suprised how many of these chaste women are just one comforting farax away from losing their virginity :denzelnigga:

Xaruun

VIP
I have had this problem since childhood where i would play around amd flirt with hijabis/jibabis. :banderas:Overtime i have become so comfortable around them and they have become so comfortable around me that its like zina have become second nature :tocry: You will be suprised how many of these chaste women are just one comforting farax away from losing their virginity :denzelnigga:
:kodaksmiley:I would lash you 80 times.
I second this

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I think we all wish it was THAT easy :browtf:

Your not a virgin? You should share your story.

For me, what kept me pure was that innate WTF AM I DOING feeling when even approaching that level of haram.

I think they call it a conscious :gucciwhat:

Also I haven't met a person attractive enough to go to hell over. Never reached third base.

If you really have a difficult time the best thing for you would be for you to stop befriending and chatting with women. And definitely never put yourself in a position to be alone with a woman.

btw it’s actually HARAM to talk to non mahram women if you think it will lead to fitna for a reason because Allah forbade also that which will lead up to sin. So whatever leads up to sin for you, you gotta cut out. may Allah make it easy on you Abdi

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Your not a virgin? You should share your story.

For me, what kept me pure was that innate WTF AM I DOING feeling when even approaching that level of haram.

I think they call it a conscious :gucciwhat:

Also I haven't met a person attractive enough to go to hell over. Never reached third base.
That close off sentence :qri8gs7:

If you really have a difficult time the best thing for you would be for you to stop befriending and chatting with women. And definitely never put yourself in a position to be alone with a woman.

Good advice. I once told all my girls that i want to stop zina and marry them all and they said it would be haram and not unproductive :kanyehmm: I love women too much to marry just one woman

@Abdi Nur stop lying to this ppl u desperate virgin u tryna make yourself look like a fuckboy and u want this lame sspot ppl to say "oh this nigga getting ties for dayyyys" nigga just stop man

I wish i was lying. Sleeping with many women is one of the worst feelings... shit leaves you empty. I cant even keep a stable relationship because of my problems :mjcry:

Trending