virgin faraxs and halimos how do you stay pure

amboli

DIR POWER
can’t say anything that hasn’t been said before
as for me, i was in all girl schools for most of my life
Men were like mythical creatures to me, i believed they existed but rarely interacted with them until when i graduated,
Really odd bunch, aggressive and sometimes inconsiderate

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

man some of those chicks will set you up. Espescially ones from falstaff. My madow friend tried to wuss a big bawty halimo from down those ends and he brought her to his house salivating :russ:Geeljires knockdown his door tied him up and ran sacked his house. He was really hurt :mjcry:
What's with xalimos setting people up. Walaahi it's scary if you know what I mean :liberaltears::liberaltears:

VixR

Veritas
Advising this guy to marry is the most misguided piece of advice ever, and so is not associating with women.

The problem is your lack of control over your impulses. That will be there whether you’re married or not, associating with women or not, until you learn self-control.

darkarabian56

arabianking
I just cant do it man...with all the vices on tv and in the streets. With beautiful halimos walking with tight jibabs :banderas:how can I lower my gaze. I committed alot of zina last year :tocry: and feel like crap. But i still cant hold myself back form clapping the cheeks of these gorgeous tdot halimos. I once even taught of being the first farax adult entertainer :rejoice:but then thought about the deen :wow:Please give me advice my fellow sisters and brothers without calling me names :kendrickcry:
Move to saudi Arabia, because then you will be too scared to commit sins.

Advising this guy to marry is the most misguided piece of advice ever, and so is not associating with women.

The problem is your lack of control over your impulses. That will be there whether you’re married or not, associating with women or not, until you learn self-control.

:friendhug: your right sis but its not like I am even fucking every halimo I see. Its the ones that look like they are sexual repressed that I enjoy my comapny with :jcoleno:

Do xalimos wuss geelgire more than madow or is it da other way

Nah its like 50/50.... madows really werent mingling with somalis back in they days buy now that we are not scared to bang and somali women have blossomed into baddies they look up to us now. Plus geeljires are running through madow women in toronto

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Your not a virgin? You should share your story.

For me, what kept me pure was that innate WTF AM I DOING feeling when even approaching that level of haram.

I think they call it a conscious :gucciwhat:

Also I haven't met a person attractive enough to go to hell over. Never reached third base.

Even if I had a story why the hell would I share my sin :bell:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When your hooyo knows all of the girls u wanna smash and their moms/dads in the town that’s a fat cockblock that has resulted in me remaining pure this long.

Watch who you surround yourself with, and remember

when temptation is to great - masturbate :mjswag:

Trending

Latest posts