virgin faraxs and halimos how do you stay pure

I work construction near downtown regeant park near all the somali public housing and these halimos keeping leading me astray

Set an impossible goals and work towards achieving them by staying consistent and improving one da at time. develop an interest for science by buying telescope, go to museums and zoos. Change ur diet by limiting ur protein and calories intake. only have heavy organic breakfast and skip lunch then eat lite dinner

Xaruun

VIP
nah not those cadaan and madow savage stars. I wanted to be the ones that blur or hide their faces while exposing others :chrisfreshhah:
That doesn’t count as being a star because loads of people make sex tapes. You never recorded it before?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Disgusting fornicator. You will get a fornicator as a wife. You will not get a virgin.

This is who we have to pray next to at the masjid: fornicators, murderers, gangsters, homosexuals, thieves, weed smokers. It makes you feel dirty. They only go to the masjid for appearances, not because they love Allah.

That doesn’t count as being a star because loads of people make sex tapes. You never recorded it before?

yes i did but I never liked puting image or videos of somali women on the internet especially ones wearing a hijab. It feels too sinful and betraying

Disgusting fornicator. You will get a fornicator as a wife. You will not get a virgin.

This is who we have to pray next to at the masjid: fornicators, murderers, gangsters, homosexuals, thieves, weed smokers. It makes you feel dirty. They only go to the masjid for appearances, not because they love Allah.

u r not helping :liberaltears:

you forget men who neglect their kids, and wives and spent all their time at tim hortons talking about qabilism and other people sins

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Allah is the judge not you. Remember how filthy alot of the sahaba were before Islam entered their hearts. Is @Abdi Nur a Sahabi ofc not but the same principle applies. He can return to fully practicing the deen.
:mahubowtf:

SOMALIKNIGHT

you forget men who neglect their kids, and wives and spent all their time at tim hortons talking about qabilism and other people sins

You are worse than them.

Allah is the judge not you. Remember how filthy alot of the sahaba were before Islam entered their hearts. Is @Abdi Nur a Sahabi ofc not but the same principle applies. He can return to fully practicing the deen.
:mahubowtf:

I have sex with random women as an unmarried man and I tell everyone online about this but only Allah can judge me so be soft with me! What you expect? You want me to shake his hand? Tell everyone online of your big big sins and this is what you get. How many young Muslim men did he influence now to have sex as an unmarried man because people like you say this is OK because the sahabah did bad things before they embraced Islam? Get out of my face.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You are worse than them.

I have sex with random women as an unmarried man and I tell everyone online about this but only Allah can judge me so be soft with me! What you expect? You want me to shake his hand? Tell everyone online of your big big sins and this is what you get. How many young Muslim men did he influence now to have sex as an unmarried man because people like you say this is OK because the sahabah did bad things before they embraced Islam? Get out of my face.
He shouldn't advertise his sins that's bad to do and I remember the Prophet chastising a man who came to confess his zina to him. Where did I endorse his behavior? This fake outrage won't bring anyone back from this sort of sinful action.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Bring us a real problem or sin you cannot avoid. Zina is something you do. No one forced you. Anyone who commits zina is a sex crazed animal who is likely to have sexual diseases. You have to get married or you have to use your hand under emergencies which is haram but much less worse than zina.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I just cant do it man...with all the vices on tv and in the streets. With beautiful halimos walking with tight jibabs :banderas:how can I lower my gaze. I committed alot of zina last year :tocry: and feel like crap. But i still cant hold myself back form clapping the cheeks of these gorgeous tdot halimos. I once even taught of being the first farax adult entertainer :rejoice:but then thought about the deen :wow:Please give me advice my fellow sisters and brothers without calling me names :kendrickcry:
Hook one up nigga :gucciwhat:

Trending