virgin faraxs and halimos how do you stay pure

I just cant do it man...with all the vices on tv and in the streets. With beautiful halimos walking with tight jibabs :banderas:how can I lower my gaze. I committed alot of zina last year :tocry: and feel like crap. But i still cant hold myself back form clapping the cheeks of these gorgeous tdot halimos. I once even taught of being the first farax adult entertainer :rejoice:but then thought about the deen :wow:Please give me advice my fellow sisters and brothers without calling me names :kendrickcry:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I just think about the deen and how I’d be mortified if my family or future husband found out.

If thinking about the deen alone doesn’t help then just think about the social repercussions of being exposed as a zani. Only problem is that this would probably disproportionately affect women more than men. :farmajoyaab:

I just think about the deen and how I’d be mortified if my family or future husband found out.

If thinking about the deen alone doesn’t help then just think about the social repercussions of being exposed as a zani. Only problem is that this would probably disproportionately affect women more than men. :farmajoyaab:

respect brother... but how do you manage the tension in your equipment :tocry:

Trending

Latest posts