Status
Not open for further replies.
They're built like Somali niggas. I can usually tell if someone is Somali by their body shape and the way they walk. It's quite possible that they are.

Edit: Probably North African actually, one of them had white hands
Nah the one that got attacked seemed madow. The other ones attacking had white hands. Probably moroccans.

Besides they were hunting them down like animals. The last time an abdi tired ot play drug dealer he died.

:hemad:

Kratos

Sonder
Nah the one that got attacked seemed madow. The other ones attacking had white hands. Probably moroccans.

Besides they were hunting them down like animals. The last time an abdi tired ot play drug dealer he died.

Yeah that's what I meant, the attacker was probably Morroccan

yep
it ones attacking didn't seem to be madow, they didn't have that madow finesse, they were overpowered by the madows even though they had all types of knifes and seemed to have been larger in number,

# 1 UK mcdonald looks ugly like a mkfer

# 2 What happened to the person who started the fight? All i see was he started it ...next time he appears back on the camera, he is on the ground. backing off???

# 3 the way they fight, the guy with the mask, he fights with a knife as if he is a trained Knight Knifer, good skills wallahi. I think he is trained in

two-people-in-white-doing-fencing.jpg
it it way more entertaining than gun fight if u think about
it's alike MMA with a knifes
in america you rarely see gangs come face to face and get hands on like that, it's a quick drive bys, few punches if they get caught slipping in a mall.

Niggas think this is Xamar:siilaanyolaugh:

And why do Uk niggas do some fucked up shit:ileycry: knife attacks, acid attacks, rapes.

Uk is basically Asia and African haven
Londonistan=South Asians, Birmingham= all african immigrants= rapistan. All qashins in there:mugshotman:

I wouldn't step a foot into third World Uk:tacky:
bullshit
london is the safest capital city in the world, if you move smart, hangout with the right crowd and friends, stay away from black gangs and extremist salafis type people.
racism is almost non existence compared america, ur own president is openly racist towards yall muslims,black and minority, he literally call you immigrants even though u were born and bred there and never left the country.
all cadaans in london have in their lifetime had Muslim friends, Asian friends, black friends so they are much more open minded than america will ever be, most white in america barely even know any blacks, only blacks they see and know are celebrities

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why am I not surprised? The Afro-Caribbean MP (Kate Osamor) for the constituency has a convicted drug dealing son.
Ishmael Osamor, 29, had pleaded guilty to having ยฃ2,500-worth of drugs, at last year's Bestival event in Dorset.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46037833

In terms of Qabiil demographics Edmonton has a Habar Gidir/Saleebaan majority; it's dubbed as "Cadaado Yar".

Add to that it's infested with cheap Romanian prostitutes.

They're built like Somali niggas. I can usually tell if someone is Somali by their body shape and the way they walk. It's quite possible that they are.

Edit: Probably North African actually, one of them had white hands
no i feel they are all madows, white hands could just a light skin madow of which they are many nowadays 40% of madows i see are light skin mixed race, north african are small in number and are not really about that life on the extent madows, asians and somalis are

Sure they are blacks...cuz blacks are usually built like sticks and are uncoordinated and awkward in movement.

Oh wait!
It was your brother don't deny it. Twitter says they are black and that dark one in the jump suit had a nose as wide as a football field. The others that jumped him looked moroccan since they had light skin.

It's also good to know that you are proud of your ppl's animal instincts and aggressive nature.

:kodaksmiley:

bullshit
london is the safest capital city in the world, if you move smart, hangout with the right crowd and friends, stay away from black gangs and extremist salafis type people.
racism is almost non existence compared america, ur own president is openly racist towards yall muslims,black and minority, he literally call you immigrants even though u were born and bred there and never left the country.
all cadaans in london have in their lifetime had Muslim friends, Asian friends, black friends so they are much more open minded than america will ever be, most white in america barely even know any blacks, only blacks they see and know are celebrities

American Somalis are known to prey on and knock up the cadaan leftovers. Lol they don't have much of an option.

Attachments

• 5m0K7EC-1024x696.jpg
    5m0K7EC-1024x696.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 153
It was your brother don't deny it. Twitter says they are black and that dark one in the jump suit had a nose as wide as a football field. The others that jumped him looked moroccan since they had light skin.

It's also good to know that you are proud of your ppl's animal instincts and aggressive nature.

:kodaksmiley:

Whatever fella! Bet you if those same figures were in a lab finding a cure for cancer your keen eyes would have determined them to be somalis. You're full a chit!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The saddest thing about this video is they are teenage boys, imagine what they will grow up to be:susp:please lock up that xoolo with the knife before he actually kills someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts