Status
Not open for further replies.
What has destroyed our country is this qabiil based mentality.

The event that happened in central Somalia is one that shames is all.

Why would you use such an awesome thread title as if you were sure that culprits have been captured. What happened to you using β€œalleged” or β€œreported”. Clearly you were influenced by heavy dose of qabiil pride that you have strangled your credibility. :cosbyhmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

warya stop insulting puntite queen, waa boqorada somalida and the cusshtic race and daroods,

next time address her as the lander her majerty royal queen she is and ask for forgiveness, are you not an 1door horta? how dare you attack a lander royal queen, fanfankulu fera putu

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Saahid Qamaan nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal, stop politicizing this horrific situation, your people still raping and loot innocent people. Red eyed moryaan bastard.
Bastard bastard dhalay.

5 suspects have been arrested in Qardho, they will face the death penalty!

Congratulations to the Puntland Security Forces and civilians for working together to apprehend these demons so swiftly.

https://www.puntlandi.com/2019/02/2...dambeeyay-dilkii-iyo-kufsigii-caaisha-ilyaas/

From what we know so far;
  1. The driver that dumped her body/was seen with her, was her NEIGHBOUR.
  2. The car was quickly identified and a warrant was released.
  3. 5 suspects have been apprehended in QARDHO.
  4. DEATH PENALTY is imminent.

This case's quick resolution shows that if Somalis work together and form neighbourhood watch groups, rapists and killers cannot escape easily.
tenor (10).gif

Slight correction the diaspora Ilyaas is cousin of Aisha"s dad.

She had 7 other siblings but four of her older brothers are absent. The remaining were all younger 2 girls and boy.

Her dad is also absent in DDS where he conducts haulage.

Her mother is from DDS and was related to one of the accused in whose house Aisha was violated in.

She was send to buy meat for an neighbour by her mum when they called her over.

She used to clean for them and Aisha's mum used to kick and send food to them as the mother of that household was absent.

This is tragic beyond belief.

The only people politicising the issue so far are Puntite and Reiko.

Their lame attempts to stop the matter being discussed s for anyone to see.

Rkelly is correct to have called her out reason alleged murderers and rapists are being interrogated and they have not been charged so far.

All this was going up too far in her head and she wanted a thread to celebrate her own version of ultimate blissful utopia which is close to insanity. That Reiko would clap for that comes to no surprise.

But you were saying how sweet and nice they were:drakewtf:

when Mj females get political they are ruthless, very confident, much more than others, they will stand up for you, unlike another darood females, if Mj in total say they will stand by you they do it, not change their mined every 5 seconds like marehan, marehan cannot be trusted, he will agree today and tomorrow back stab you, waa unreliable

So have the murderers/rapists actually been caught yet or...?

Any news?

Btw, I saw an autopsy post on twitter, but I don't know how reliable it was.

@R.Kelly

Inquisitive aka Saahid Qamaan, is sharing the same news I shared on Wednesday. Who is the liar here? Me, who reported the news on WEDNESDAY, or the hypocrite who insulted me for sharing the news and is posting it now as if it's a NEW DEVELOPMENT.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...th-for-raping-women-in-gaalkacyo.57960/page-2

Nugaal high court issued death penalty for five men according to the prosecuting Puntland state attorney.

They raped a women in Gaalkacyo.

Four men captured in Qardho have been returned to Garoowe while 1 was captured in Gaalkacyo and transferred to Garoowe.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
@PuntiteQueen this qabyaalad u are engaged in is a slippery slope.
iminka eeg @DRACO sidii qof bukaan socod ah buu wali kuhayaa β€˜Hayaaay, Waanu duulnay’.
Mudane Biixi should at least get him a Tuk-Tuk

He probably has writer's block at the moment. Give him more time to finish writing his next fan fiction story.

He is writing one right now, one in which he broke the news regarding this case using twitter and MY TOPIC as a source of reference. (after he claimed I was lying and nobody was being held accountable).

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...to-death-for-raping-women-in-gaalkacyo.57960/

Nugaal high court issued death penalty for five men according to the prosecuting Puntland state attorney.

They raped a women in Gaalkacyo.

Four men captured in Qardho have been returned to Garoowe while 1 was captured in Gaalkacyo and transferred to Garoowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.