Status
Not open for further replies.
5 suspects have been arrested in Qardho, they will face the death penalty!

Congratulations to the Puntland Security Forces and civilians for working together to apprehend these demons so swiftly.

https://www.puntlandi.com/2019/02/2...dambeeyay-dilkii-iyo-kufsigii-caaisha-ilyaas/

From what we know so far;
  1. The driver that dumped her body/was seen with her, was her NEIGHBOUR.
  2. The car was quickly identified and a warrant was released.
  3. 5 suspects have been apprehended in QARDHO.
  4. DEATH PENALTY is imminent.

This case's quick resolution shows that if Somalis work together and form neighbourhood watch groups, rapists and killers cannot escape easily.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope that this tragedy is not forgotten after justice is served, we need to protect our girls in Somalia where rape is widely prevalent. The elders or xeer law should be abolished in any thing above petty disputes, this culture of ours that promotes murders and rapist to walk free after their 'tolka' pays a fine is indirectly fueling the problem.

May Allah protect our daughters and save Somalia from the evils that roam freely. May Aisha be the last victim of such gruesome crime. I hope that strong laws are passed and the the evil-doers are apprehended even if they flee to the edge of the world. Amiin.

5 suspects have been arrested in Qardho, they will face the death penalty!

Congratulations to the Puntland Security Forces and civilians for working together to apprehend these demons so swiftly.

https://www.puntlandi.com/2019/02/2...dambeeyay-dilkii-iyo-kufsigii-caaisha-ilyaas/

From what we know so far;
  1. The driver that dumped her body/was seen with her, was her NEIGHBOUR.
  2. The car was quickly identified and a warrant was released.
  3. 5 suspects have been apprehended in QARDHO.
  4. DEATH PENALTY is imminent.

This case's quick resolution shows that if Somalis work together and form neighbourhood watch groups, rapists and killers cannot escape easily.
I hope they drag them through the streets to warn the young and set an example.

I hope that this tragedy is not forgotten after justice is served, we need to protect our girls in Somalia where rape is widely prevalent. The elders or xeer law should be abolished in any thing above petty disputes, this culture of ours that promotes murders and rapist to walk free after their 'tolka' pays a fine is indirectly fueling the problem.

May Allah protect our daughters and save Somalia from the evils that roam freely. May Aisha be the last victim of such gruesome crime. I hope that strong laws are passed and the the evil-doers are apprehended even if they flee to the edge of the world. Amiin.
Too many gaalo in Somalia living in secrecy. Every Muslims know that if you kill another Muslim it's guaranteed hellfire.

:kodaksmiley:

ameen

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Too many gaalo in Somalia living in secrecy. Every Muslims know that if you kill another Muslim it's guaranteed hellfire.

:kodaksmiley:

I have also wondered that too, how can person who believes in the basic tenets of Islam commit these crimes knowing they will pay for it in Akhira. They tortured and took a young life, and now they will most likely be executed; so what did they gain from all this? I can only shake my head in disbelief.

I have also wondered that too, how can person who believes in the basic tenets of Islam commit these crimes knowing they will pay for it in Akhira. They tortured and took a young life, and now they will most likely be executed; so what did they gain from all this? I can only shake my head in disbelief.
They are atheistic believe me. That or insane.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Aisha alert act will be swiftly enacted hopefully so it becomes Law if you kill and rape in Puntland, you will face the death penalty.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni waa lander, waa royalty, he will not allow this to him

even though they are most likely osman muxamuud

I doubt they are osman maxamud or why else would they hide among the very clan who can identify them quickly? If you commit a crime in Somalia, you will tend to run to a clan area that noone knows you, not go somewhere where you can be identified.

I doubt they are osman maxamud or why else would they hide among the very clan who can identify them quickly? If you commit a crime in Somalia, you will tend to run to a clan area that noone knows you, not go somewhere where you can be identified.

they must be caught and excuted, darood waa very fair and full of justice, we cannot be like hawiye and 1door

marehan waa iska moryan when it comes to justice, you must take them to court, identify their sub clans and bury them alife to send a massage

my cousin killed his wife as she went to the wedding of his ex wife, ahmed madoobe killed him with in 24 hours even though we offered blood money and ahmed madobe is reer warfa, our very own sub clan, justice must be executed, the wife was dir and we wanted to send a massage of no nepotism,

doctor where have you been hiding my daboyaco friend? did they give a qalanjo Mj wife when you went to puntland, Mj girls waa cool and gentle, they smile a lot, full of naxariis,

At least Aisha will get justice even as she rests peacefully in her grave thanks to our justice/social system. Alhamdulilah!!!

HOWEVER, there are countless Somali girls that are being abused and murdered who have nobody to speak for them.

They are either living in a war zone or they are too "weak" (minority clan) to be noticed.

We must fight for their rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts