Puntland Prosecuting Attorney 5 men sentenced to death for raping women in Gaalkacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nugaal high court issued death penalty for five men according to the prosecuting Puntland state attorney.

They raped a women in Gaalkacyo.

Four men captured in Qardho have been returned to Garoowe while 1 was captured in Gaalkacyo and transferred to Garoowe.

Last edited:
The sentenced

D0pMYU_WwAAy-46

Puntland government in Garoowe has jurisdiction over and works in Puntland and with Aisha's case the rapists got harshest sentence.

I hope this opens a new chapter.

Aisha's accused are in Gaalkacyo.

Karim with the slaining, murder and mutilation of Aisha something good came out of it which is this sentencing.

The resolve of President Deni and his administration is clearly visible.

However Gaalkacyo is a whole other territory.

The government should facilitate the accussed's transfer to Garoowe.

All men pleaded guilty of raping a woman.

As a sign of returning rule and order and Aisha's case the death penalty was given.

In order for them not to flee their keeping in prison was ordered. They have right of appeal.

It is expected that with this ruling the accussed of Aisha will have little room to manoeuvre.

Last edited:
If Puntland sentenced rapists to murder what possible hope and defence those who killed, maimed and raped 12 year old Aisha have?

I hope that the sentencing takes place swiftly and with Deni and the new administration we can be hopeful about that.

I also request Aisha's accussed murderers, torturers and rapists to be transfered to Garoowe.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Very sad what they rapists have caused, not only did they took Aisha lives in the most inhumane way, they made her family and their family suffer. How many moms are crying now? how many families are suffering and their lives forever changed? I wish people thought about the consequences of their actions before acting on impulse.

Jiron true but this sentencing is for a different incident that happened on 22 February of this year with rapists pleading guilty of 8 charges including rape, abduction and attempted murder.

The woman is alive and survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts