Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah bless Reer Puntland. Good job my brothers/sisters. Don't let your enemies use this.

The fact that this story generated so much news is evidence that rape culture does NOT exist in Puntland.
In Mogadishu rape is a weapon. How many people get raped there .

Mash'allah to Reer Puntland.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@PuntiteQueen has tried to slip quick one under the carpet but I caught her deceiving self. Even her news link has retracted their report.

Here’s the truth:

People have been rounded up and being questioned. This is just mere formality.

The killers are long gone it appears.

The authorities lost the initiative at the start. The first 48 hours are important. There should’ve been checkpoints where all men exiting the city should have had DNA swaps.

There should’ve been a broadcast of citizens to report any men who suddenly packed up and bolted out of town

Therefore there hasn’t been anyone officially charged

Last edited:
I truly respect Rkelky. He is old school Somali.

If there was a formal charge there would be press conference and pictures of the accussed.

It is time buying and tactical. The rapists hail from dominant clan that rules the town.

Rkelly that Puntite did a quick one.

Her thread of the rapists was childish and more geared at public relations but in a awful way.

Even words she used were childish. There is something amiss truly.

Her dad Ilyaas Adan Qarjab was a diaspora from London. Many confused him with another Ilyaas Adan Ciid of the same subclan who was that subclan's councillor for Galkayo city council.

This is very sad. It reminds of last year incident were the rapist got very light lashes

:farmajoyaab:

Btw no need to make this into fkd points this situation is common in every somali regions.

Somalis should be more strict on rapists

Puntite is hollow. Her triumphant proclamation was comical to say the least.

Reminds me of 'Mission accomplished' acclaimed by Bush Junior.

She said 'Victory' jumping the gun. We still have a long way to go.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntite is hollow. Her triumphant proclamation was comical to say the least.

Reminds me of 'Mission accomplished' acclaimed by Bush Junior.

She said 'Victory' jumping the gun. We still have a long way to go.
You seem to be taking joy in this. You're a sick person.

@PuntiteQueen has tried to slip quick one under the carpet but I caught her deceiving self. Even her news link has retracted their report.

Here’s the truth:

People have been rounded up and being questioned. This is just mere formality.

The killers are long gone it appears.

The authorities lost the initiative at the start. The first 48 hours are important. There should’ve been checkpoints where all men exiting the city should have had DNA swaps.

There should’ve been a broadcast of citizens to report any men who suddenly packed up and bolted out of town

Therefore there hasn’t been anyone officially charged

I shared news that was posted on a reputable Puntite website.
What do I have to gain from lying or trying to "deceive"?

Please, enlighten me?

Furthermore, I shared a source, you just shared a paragraph in which you tried to slander me.

SOURCE!

According to my sources, the rapists were her neighbours.

Her mother used to feed one of the demons who raped her.

When the police showed up and tried to investigate this house, she said "these guys would never harm me".

Allegedly, the suspects have been arrested and they will be put to death. However, we still don't have photographic evidence.

Insha'Allah we will soon.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is a mooryaan from Galmudug, of course he enjoys any tragic event that befalls a Puntite.
A pathetic man who gains pleasure from pretending to be a Puntite on an anonymous forum.

What has destroyed our country is this qabiil based mentality.

The event that happened in central Somalia is one that shames is all.

Why would you use such an awesome thread title as if you were sure that culprits have been captured. What happened to you using β€œalleged” or β€œreported”. Clearly you were influenced by heavy dose of qabiil pride that you have strangled your credibility. :cosbyhmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Rkelly she is the Puntland guard angel didn't you know. She shields all negativity like a mother shields bad things from the eyes of her children.

She really believes there is a perceived threat and she has to act to counter it.

The funny thing is there is no such things it only plays out in her head and imaginations.

Is she a victim of delusion?

It could be she yearns for 'perfection' or the ultimate 'bliss' is because of personal reasons and holds on and tries to protect it by all means.

It is not healthy anyway.

What has destroyed our country is this qabiil based mentality.

The event that happened in central Somalia is one that shames is all.

Why would you use such an awesome thread title as if you were sure that culprits have been captured. What happened to you using β€œalleged” or β€œreported”. Clearly you were influenced by heavy dose of qabiil pride that you have strangled your credibility. :cosbyhmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Once again.

I posted a source from a reputable site and if you had any information about me, you would know I call out Puntland corruption regularly.

You're just trying to cause a controversy but it's not working.

Rkelly she is the Puntland guard angel didn't you know. She shields all negativity like a mother shields bad things from the eyes of her children.

She really believes there is a perceived threat and she has to act to counter it.

The funny thing is there is no such things it only plays out in her head and imaginations.

Is she a victim of delusion?

It could be she yearns for 'perfection' or the ultimate 'bliss' is because of personal reasons and holds on and tries to protect it by all means.

It is not healthy anyway.

Wiilka Hawiye, why do you still have our beautiful flag on your profile?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Once again.

I posted a source from a reputable site and if you had any information about me, you would know I call out Puntland corruption regularly.

You're just trying to cause a controversy but it's not working.

:salute::friendhug::friendhug: When I hear β€œI abhor corruption β€œ I get goosebumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts