BREAKING NEWS Veteran lawmaker Abdi Hashi Abdullahi re-elected Speaker of the Upper House of Somalia Parliament with 28 votes in the first round

bidenkulaha

GalYare

This is not a man who’s confident he can win lol. Inshallah the lower house elections go ahead despite whatever Farmaajo throws at us

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

This Timacade fellow is uncle or step father to PSF (Puntlands army) leader I’m told.

on the other hand we have Dubbe who was crying that he lost and only 2 people voted for him, the tears of the oppressed are powerful don’t forget

1650988323840.jpeg

cow

VIP

This is not a man who’s confident he can win lol. Inshallah the lower house elections go ahead despite whatever Farmaajo throws at us

if by plotting you mean stopping the fake ceel qalow mps picked by kenya inside kenya then yeah they will never be allowed in afisooni.

Correction he only had one vote the other vote came from him voting for himself
Dude is the isaaqi version of khdaijo dirie .
Nobody respects a
Sii soco soo soco politician

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This Timacade fellow is uncle or step father to PSF (Puntlands army) leader I’m told.

on the other hand we have Dubbe who was crying that he lost and only 2 people voted for him, the tears of the oppressed are powerful don’t forget

View attachment 221156
:pachah1: :pachah1: The traitor who handed the keys of his Ministry to his deputy Al Cadaalah deserves this humiliation. Gotta love it:ftw9nwa:

cow

VIP
lol another letter from rooble baahane with a begging bowl. it is no different then me writing that letter it will straight go to the bin.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
lol another letter from rooble baahane with a begging bowl. it is no different then me writing that letter it will straight go to the bin.
Desperate last act, ATMIS comes under FGS command now, this is no longer like AMISOM.