BREAKING NEWS Veteran lawmaker Abdi Hashi Abdullahi re-elected Speaker of the Upper House of Somalia Parliament with 28 votes in the first round

cow

VIP
one thing to say is the temporary speaker of upper house who is from puntland held his temporary position with courage and dignity and deserves praise for that. shame rooble bahaane 90 year old moriyaan uncle could not follow in the footsteps of this gentleman.

And Farmaajo will still be president just means beesha getting paid on all corners 😂
Fartaag the same man you have been cursing day and night for the past 8 years has now become Marehan for you, now when Farmaajo is starting to lose :lolbron:

We will soon see more likes of Halyeey Fartaag being produced in Gedo in’sha’allah

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Fartaag the same man you have been cursing day and night for the past 8 years has now become Marehan for you, now when Farmaajo is starting to lose :lolbron:

We will soon see more likes of Halyeey Fartaag being produced in Gedo in’sha’allah
They’ll claim the next President is N&N even when it’s mucarad. Watch tomorrow they’ll claim Madoobe

Man got a lil two bed room used to be a studio maamul in Somalia for the first time in his life and started chimping out :chrisfreshhah:
Waryaa barada maxaa dhacay haha
Farmajo will come back and when he does he’s coming for that Kenyati Ugali and sugarloaf eating Kikuyus. We will be smoking on some fufu in Kismayo and shabaabs in Buale and soon my innocent lil brother your puppet uncle Madoobe will be ousted
Criss Angel Smoking GIF by DefyTV

cow

VIP
You obviously aren’t even aware of the House elections over the past year. There really is no base for N&N to even have a chance of beating Madoobe tomorrow.

Senate started off more Farmaajo than last time but the House elections he ran out of cash and support in key states Hirshabelle, GM. He’s finished bro.

i am fully aware of the elections which is why i thought upper house was always going to favour mucaaradka simply because puntland+jubbaland = 19 votes. which is 35 percent. However my estimations are very conservative which is why i am actually amazed N&N got 25 votes that is almost 50 percent.

anyway tomorrow is D-DAY. can't wait N&N will have a huge celebration.

cow

VIP
Fartaag lost with 23 votes

Timacadde won with 30

congratulations Timacadde. Fartaag with a huge loss :westbrookswag:

Man got a lil two bed room used to be a studio maamul in Somalia for the first time in his life and started chimping out :chrisfreshhah:
Waryaa barada maxaa dhacay haha
Farmajo will come back and when he does he’s coming for that Kenyati Ugali and sugarloaf eating Kikuyus. We will be smoking on some fufu in Kismayo and shabaabs in Buale and soon my innocent lil brother your puppet uncle Madoobe will be ousted
Criss Angel Smoking GIF by DefyTV

You went from we will capture kismayo to now About to lose the remaining of Gedo 🤣🤣🤣