USA Somalis children bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently have cowards in power, but don't worry, soon we'll invade your cousins and probably they'll join you in the US to further promote your #blacklivesmatter campaign.

So, no more appeals to UN courts to charge them with human rights violations, because of a conflict YOU PEOPLE started, then? Talk about being sore losers.

But, okay. I'll #recognizesomaligenocide by the big bad, mean old, kenya if you want.

These Somalis are msikeen, there all smiling and make sure the hate doesn't get to them. But I'm sure if it was the other way round, all these cadaan kids would consume drugs and hang themselves in their bedroom.

image.jpeg
You do know that fighting "in chainz" is a lot harder than fighting as a free man, right? Just shows the lengths my people went to struggle for their freedom.

We fought the US army to a stale mate IN THE US!

Plus we were, by far, the most active during the US civil war

The Kenyan military was smaller than Somalias, hadn't been independent for as long, plus they had the disadvantage of having to deal with ethnic somalis wreaking havoc from within Kenya via proxy plus fighting with the nation of Somalia. And they still curb stomped your Greater Somalia manifest destiny "ambitions" into abdi-ashes. And then your pres waved the white flag and called for a cease fire.

The fact that they felt comfortable enough to do the Wagalla Massacre after the Shifta wars with impunity whenever you people got the least bit out of line shows how little respect they had for you and your so called "warriors". You guys even bent over further for them by inviting them in your nation to help you fight your own terrorist. How pathetic can you get?

So, no more appeals to UN courts to charge them with human rights violations, because of a conflict YOU PEOPLE started, then? Talk about being sore losers.

But, okay. I'll #recognizesomaligenocide by the big bad, mean old, kenya if you want.

Genocide is Genocide, and as a Muslim nation
we can't go on a revenge killing spree. But make no doubt half their country will be invaded (NEP).

(Orange part)

KENYA TRIBES.gif

@youtoo we run Kenya now lol. 1/3 of the economy comes from us.

What do AAs contribute to anything besides clowning and entertaining the masses??

And being crack addict gangster shooting targets for the white police :dead:

@youtoo we run Kenya now lol. 1/3 of the economy comes from us.

Gimmie a break, NFD is the most barren and impoverished part of Kenya.

What do AAs contribute to anything besides clowning and entertaining the masses??

And being crack addict gangster shooting targets for the white police :dead:

And this warrants a boilerplate response since I've already been through this with others from your ilk.

the American "adoon" you love to hate who've only existed as free people for a mere 151 years, as a nationless minority, has a plethora of notable contributions in every thing from:

-Science, such as revolutionizing the entire agricultural industry, which literally saved the economy of the post civil war south.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/man-who-saved-the-south-said-it-was-gods-doing/

-Math, such as John von Neumann Theory Prize(the nobel prize of operations research) winning mathematician, David Blackwell who came up with the Rao-Blackwell Theorum.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blackwell

-Techology, such as designing the Industry Standard Architecture for used in all modern cpu chips to interface with motherboards.
http://www.biography.com/people/mark-dean-604036

- Medicine, such as performing the first successful surgery to seperate conjoined twins, by Dr. Ben Carson(big as a political coon he is)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...b5f900-88c1-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html

-Arts, such as well basically directly inventing or influencing or just about every form of popular music around the world that's existed, from the 19th century starting with ragtime, onward.

The better question is what have somalis in their sad, pathetic, 1000s of years in existence, who witnessed countless periods of human advancement, EVER contributed to the world in ANY time period? Hell, at least the Arabs and Iranians have the names of many scientist and mathematicians from the islamic golden age they can point to & even your habesha neighbors with the Abyssinian civilization(s) creating one of the only indigenous alphabet scripts and the ONLY written music notation in Sub-Saharan Africa, to look back to for evidence of the genius and impact of their people. Plus, plenty, too many to name, examples of West African contributions to the fields of math and science such as Fulani al-Kishnawi from Northern Nigeria who published a manuscript in cairo egypt on fractal geometry called "magic squares" in 1732. While your people were probably inbreeding, killing/enslaving other clans, and then crying about being perpetual refugees who can't ever seem to find "beace" in their own nation due to fleeing from their own savagery .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
lol a cursory Google search of our history is more than enough to dispel your bullshit.

Like I said, what are you even doing in this forum? Surely the predator prey relationship you people have with law enforcement should be a more pressing concern than our opinion of your people.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

And this warrants a boilerplate response since I've already been through this with others from your ilk.

the American "adoon" you love to hate who've only existed as free people for a mere 151 years, as a nationless minority, has a plethora of notable contributions in every thing from:

-Science, such as revolutionizing the entire agricultural industry, which literally saved the economy of the post civil war south.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/man-who-saved-the-south-said-it-was-gods-doing/

-Math, such as John von Neumann Theory Prize(the nobel prize of operations research) winning mathematician, David Blackwell who came up with the Rao-Blackwell Theorum.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blackwell

-Techology, such as designing the Industry Standard Architecture for used in all modern cpu chips to interface with motherboards.
http://www.biography.com/people/mark-dean-604036

- Medicine, such as performing the first successful surgery to seperate conjoined twins, by Dr. Ben Carson(big as a political coon he is)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...b5f900-88c1-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html

-Arts, such as well basically directly inventing or influencing or just about every form of popular music around the world that's existed, from the 19th century starting with ragtime, onward.

The better question is what have somalis in their sad, pathetic, 1000s of years in existence, who witnessed countless periods of human advancement, EVER contributed to the world in ANY time period? Hell, at least the Arabs and Iranians have the names of many scientist and mathematicians from the islamic golden age they can point to & even your habesha neighbors with the Abyssinian civilization(s) creating one of the only indigenous alphabet scripts and the ONLY written music notation in Sub-Saharan Africa, to look back to for evidence of the genius and impact of their people. Plus, plenty, too many to name, examples of West African contributions to the fields of math and science such as Fulani al-Kishnawi from Northern Nigeria who published a manuscript in cairo egypt on fractal geometry called "magic squares" in 1732. While your people were probably inbreeding, killing/enslaving other clans, and then crying about being perpetual refugees who can't ever seem to find "beace" in their own nation due to fleeing from their own savagery .
Why are you still on this site?

So?? You can count all your achievements by hand lol :dead:

Dumb Baria Akata Zanj why are you using the people who call you those names's historic achievements to get to us?? Oh I forgot you don't have any :dead:

lol a cursory Google search of our history is more than enough to dispel your bullshit.

Point me in the right direction with a name of a notable somali scientist, mathematician, or inventor from ANY time period of your choosing.

Like I said, what are you even doing in this forum? Surely the predator prey relationship you people have with law enforcement should be a more pressing concern than our opinion of your people.

Well, to keep it simple, a(or some) somali troll(s) in various black forums(like thecoli & lipstickalley) personally invited AAs after launching a tirade of feeble minded juvenile insults, along with other blacks to personally witness the disdain you people have for us. So, I guess I'm just here to show you the feeling is mutual.

Though, I'd be happy to let you get back to focusing on how your people are the new found choice delicacy of the sea creatures of the Mediterranean and the Hyenas of the Sahel in your own country.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Them nikkas nerds you should've pulled up in rosevelt or Edison maybe even south
DitsFNZ.jpg
My ex boo went to Roosevelt. I liked thugs when I was in high school. He would drive to Mankato to see me. Driving his momma's van. I missed them days. :lawd:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You people always have a chip on your shoulder, always gotta prove you're not the dumb beasts of burden everyone thinks you are :lol:

If you were so smart, you wouldn't have been slaves in the first place :lol:

I still can't believe you guys were that triggered by a few trolls :lol:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
before you argue with us you should know more about us inside the capital itself
somalis make up 200,000 in population and make up 1 third of the city economy while paying 1/4 of the city tax revenue

You people always have a chip on your shoulder, always gotta prove you're not the dumb beasts of burden everyone thinks you are :lol:

If you were so smart, you wouldn't have been slaves in the first place :lol:

1. A 151 year old people fresh from the horrors of chattel slavery with an abundance of accomplishments to be proud of > A thousands of years old people whos baseless arrogance knows no bounds, who've existed for thousands of years in the same region of the world, with nothing but a multi-millennium long history of constant rampant inbreeding, savage inter-clan fighting, genital mutilation, and aimless nomadic wandering about the horn of africa. and has, as you guys love to put it "nevar bin inslaived", yet still hasn't manage make ONE notable contribution in any field of math, science, technology, or the arts.

2. African-Americans, as an ethnic group, were never ENslaved. We were born out of the barrels of slavery. Africans from the continent of Africa were enslaved. And given that the greatness West and Central African civilizations eclipse yours 10 fold, I'd take the notion that intelligence is negatively correlated with history of slavery with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.