USA Somalis children bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This is very sad, Somalis in North America are bullied in schools.

Children speak out about Islamophobia in Minnesota
'They said that I'm ISIS.' Powerful words from children about
Islamophobia in Minnesota.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Here's how to help

1. Don't put hijab on your kids
2. Don't give them Muslim names

White people are gonna be white people. It's in their DNA to be racist and scaremonger. We can't change that. But we can try and decreases the problem. Jewish people change their names too. Jon Stewart's real name is Jon Leibowitz.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
We Somalis are more bullies than any other ethnic. How come Somalis in st cloud been bullied? Maybe they not pure Somali because myself any other race mean nothing to me.
>>>>> THE REALLY SOMALI ARE VERY BRAVE.

Here's how to help

1. Don't put hijab on your kids
2. Don't give them Muslim names

White people are gonna be white people. It's in their DNA to be racist and scaremonger. We can't change that. But we can try and decreases the problem. Jewish people change their names too. Jon Stewart's real name is Jon Leibowitz.
I disagree.
They'll just find something else to point at.
If you change your ways and identity as soon as you meet obstacles then you're doomed.

I'm not going to change for a bunch of racist/xenophobic pigs because they throw religious slurs at me.

I'd rather prepare my children on how to handle the realities of the world, and it's not by caving.

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
In before "itz all bcuz of teh adoon beoble!!!!!".

Somalis vs Whites high school brawl.
http://www.southernminn.com/owatonn...cle_94880af4-bc4f-544e-98fc-738f677264b2.html

Even getting into it with Native Americans(who does that in the 21st century?)
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/03/31/mpls-indians-somalis-try-to-bridge-differences/
If you ever lived in Minnesota you would know natives are scummy people:vo3yidw:
We Somalis are more bullies than any other ethnic. How come Somalis in st cloud been bullied? Maybe they not pure Somali because myself any other race mean nothing to me.
>>>>> THE REALLY SOMALI ARE VERY BRAVE.
Somalis are trouble makers in my school they use to talk shit to everybody or jump them:ftw9nwa:

If you ever lived in Minnesota you would know natives are scummy people:vo3yidw:

Yeah, all three of them.

But, I'm not capin' for them considering they played an pivotal role in helping whites maintain the enslavement of my people way back when. So, have at it.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It a short term thing. It die down once they stop talk about those Isis guys and everyone forgets about them.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
They get bullied so hard they want acceptance from Madow nation hence BLM bullshit!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Reer MN still be taking L's
pull up
DitsFNZ.jpg

Nabeel786

Southie pride

Somalis are trouble makers in my school they use to talk shit to everybody or jump them:ftw9nwa:
They must because when you kind and Respectful other ethnic take advantage on that. Be harsh to them.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somalis are brave and Muslim that's why everyone hates them, no ethnic who are friendly with Somali or show smile. We have to blame Shababab and media. But years to come things will be ok. insha-allah

One of reasons that they fall for ISIS recruiters because the extremists are only people who will accept them. They make them feel "part of .. " my suggestion
Make more boys & girls clubs just for Somalis

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
smh you americans are weak, we europeans had to fight like warriors to be feared, now everyone knows somalis are crazy, dont mess with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts