USA Somalis children bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that in the US their kids emulate black americans and in the UK they emulate Jamaicans. Black Americas and Jamaicans have influence all over the world but say Somali to people around the world and the reaction you might get is where is the feed the world concert going to be...that is if they know what a Somali is. But these phuckers want to do a show-and-tell to boast about their dislike for AAs and Caribbean people. That's just friggin awesome......in a real retarded sort of way.

...and oh.......back in Somalia they emulate arabs. WTF!?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Somali girls are not free to take off the hijab. That's a fact. Somali parents force them to wear it when they're fucking toddlers.
Do you tell this to your white friends? Of how deprived Somali sare? They're wearing Hijabs just like their hooyos

Bob Marley

retired
Lol, the inevitable chimpout.

You still haven't answered why a bunch of 1st generation Somali refugees straight out of refugee camps are outscoring native AAs that live in the same environment.
This nigga:snoop:

You posted some bs about fukkin Seattle of all places to prove Somalis are somehow doing better than AAs. Holy fucc

What about Columbus Ohio where there's a considerable amount of both demographics?

kkkkkkkk how do you feel about getting "dissed" by the "people" you "ape"

Creep no one has any obligation to answer question you pulled out your arse. I have seen your kind on storm front trying to give Nazis a reach-around even as they spit in your face. So your kind have no credibility whatsoever.....and you and yours are more liable to sticking sticks of dynamite up your arses and running into crowds than you are to be making any kind or real contribution.....anywhere.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why does it matter where the study is from?

Surely AAs in Seattle are better off than AAs in Detroit or Chicago?

:ayaanswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Creep no one has any obligation to answer question you pulled out your arse. I have seen your kind on storm front trying to give Nazis a reach-around even as they spit in your face. So your kind have no credibility whatsoever.....and you and yours are more liable to sticking sticks of dynamite up your arses and running into crowds than you are to be making any kind or real contribution.....anywhere.

I can assure you we don't care about the opinions of anybody, white, black, green, or red.

Unlike you apparently

:siilaanyolaugh:

Phucker when you and the other barbarians actually start making real contributions to the world let me know...until then shut your khunt. Make real contributions then you won't be viewed as a malnourished ungrateful fiends who are prone to whip out an AK47 and a suicide vest at any moment... screaming some walla walla bullsh*t before blowing yourself and everyone around you to bits.

Bob Marley

retired

:snoop::snoop: You just don't fukkin get it.
It's there's a larger number of African immigrants in that area than of course there's bound to be some who score higher on tests.

Lol, the inevitable chimpout.

You still haven't answered why a bunch of 1st generation Somali refugees straight out of refugee camps are outscoring native AAs that live in the same environment.

What part of:

1. Immigrants(except for somalis) tend to be more successful than natives

2. Children who are multilingual tend to do better on standardized test than those who are mono-lingual.

3. Seattle has a very small African-American population to begin with. And the high IQ of the population would be the result of migrant tech employees working for big companies Nintendo, Microsoft, and Amazon. Not some pre-secondary school children.

4. And even still African-Americans as a whole have a much higher income, college graduation rate, and employment rate than your carefully screened and vetted population in America.

......is your tiny mind encased in your extra ordinarily large head having trouble grasping?

Now, can you explain to me the reason as to why somalis in America perform worse than refugees from the Former Soviet Union, Vietnam, Former Yugoslavia, Iraq, Myanmar despite having less of a refugee intake than all of those groups or why they all managed to restore peace and rebuild their nations(save for Iraq)?

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What part of:

1. Immigrants(except for somalis) tend to be more successful than natives

2. Children who are multilingual tend to do better on standardized test than those who are mono-lingual.

3. Seattle has a very small African-American population to begin with. And the high IQ of the population would be the result of migrant tech employees working for big companies Nintendo, Microsoft, and Amazon. Not some pre-secondary school children.

4. African-Americans as a whole have a much higher income, college graduation rate, and employment rate than your carefully screened and vetted population in America.

......is your tiny mind wrapped in your extra ordinarily large head having trouble grasping?

Now, can you explain to me the reason as to why somalis in America perform worse than refugees from the Former Soviet Union, Vietnam, Former Yugoslavia, Iraq, Myanmar despite having less of a refugee intake than all of those groups or why they all managed to restore peace and rebuild their nations(save for Iraq)?

Lol, don't get """"testy""""" with me, I didn't make the study.

Refugees are not self selected for intelligence or skills, they're literally a random collection of people who happen to be in a particular refugee camp. You can't really compare the elites of Nigeria or any other country with a random assortment of goat herders, villagers, and the occasional professional. There's no need to be disingenuous.

Like I said, the study is pretty damning in its assessment of AAs. Despite living in the same conditions, a bunch of refugees consistently outscore the native AAs who no longer can blame da white man or da projeccs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Isnt it funny these African Americans intentionly joined an Somali forum not a nigerian,ghanian BUT a somali one Whats up with the hate?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
if only I knew them lil niggas in the starving kid commercials would've grown up to talk so much shyt:kendrickcry:
that was Ethiopia:snoop:
The only time famine even happened was in the early 90s when certain militia blockade some area even then the un did all the supplying:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending