URGENT: 16 year old Somali Boy wrongly accused of Murder

I hope the kid is innocent and he is released. I’m just saying she should have made a video with more information on what happened and why he was arrested. I also want to know who is threatening them. If police already got their guy. Why would they harass the family. The reason I am skeptical is I seen too many Somali kids in bad situations and their families cry how they are being set up and how sweet they are
I understand your skepticism considering there is a lot of missing information. And we won’t know the full scope of the situation until more details are released. My only issue is why correlate you’re negative experience with this young mans unfortunate situation. You should isolate the two because you’re dehumanizing a group of people over personal bias.

I understand your skepticism considering there is a lot of missing information. And we won’t know the full scope of the situation until more details are released. My only issue is why correlate you’re negative experience with this young mans unfortunate situation. You should isolate the two because you’re dehumanizing a group of people over personal bias.
Skepticism don’t hurt anyone. And you can’t just ignore your life experience when judging a situation. Otherwise how do we protect ourselves from con artists? Not saying she is, but with your way of thinking with give everyone benefit of the doubt. A con artist will succeed every time because we don’t want to assume anything of anyone

Skepticism don’t hurt anyone. And you can’t just ignore your life experience when judging a situation. Otherwise how do we protect ourselves from con artists? Not saying she is, but with your way of thinking with give everyone benefit of the doubt. A con artist will succeed every time because we don’t want to assume anything of anyone
You’re right, it’s good to be skeptical in certain situations. But when it comes to the justice system, I’d rather assume innocence over guilt.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
No need to be rude, you are entitled to your opinion.
I am not trying be rude but i am saying we don't need jump into conclusion. I get that you dealt with some dishonest people, and we all do on a daily basis, but do we need to cast a cloud of doubt and suspicion about her claim then going of on a tangent without gathering further information or a least trying?

I am not trying be rude but i am saying we don't need jump into conclusion. I get that you dealt with some dishonest people, and we all do on a daily basis, but do we need to cast a cloud of doubt and suspicion about her claim then going of on a tangent without gathering further information or a least trying?

Let's agree to disagree.

It didn’t take very long for someone to invoke BLM into this topic. Predictable. Nobody is shunning the girl. We simply need context. Telling us your brother is innocent of murder with no follow up, no article seems bizarre.

Exactly, this should be easy to verify
He'll honestly be fine if he just keeps his mouth shut. Seems like 90% of people who get wrongly convinced think they can straighten thinks up with the police and start running their mouths.
Shut up, refuse to speak without legal representation present. But US doofars are notorious for getting people to self-incriminate, prisons are a big business in that godforsaken hellhole.

He's more at risk of racking up charges in jail because of all the gang shit in there. If he gets bail he'll be chilling wallahi.

Last edited:
It didn’t take very long for someone to invoke BLM into this topic. Predictable. Nobody is shunning the girl. We simply need context. Telling us your brother is innocent of murder with no follow up, no article seems bizarre.

Exactly my point. First let's see the charges and read the complaint before you ask for money for his defense. Imagine giving money and then finding out there is video of him murdering someone. Too often the victim is another Somali.

Again, I understand your skepticism due the to lack of information provided. But to say no one is “shunning” the girl is far fetched. Fonts were making assumptions due to their personal experiences with Somali people. So let’s wait for more information to surface before we call anything “bizarre”

Again, I understand your skepticism due the to lack of information provided. But to say no one is “shunning” the girl is far fetched. Fonts were making assumptions due to their personal experiences with Somali people. So let’s wait for more information to surface before we call anything “bizarre”
What the hell is a Font

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Asc, 16 year old Somali Boy wrongly accused of murder. Sister says her brother was delivering food and he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The cops are trying to pin the murder on the 16 year old. The family is raising funds for a proper lawyer so their son could get justice. Please do whatever you can to help this family.

Who are we kidding he proberly did it :mjdontkno:

In a forum, a font is an entity commenting on a thread. Could be a robot, a person or even a dog. As long as they know how to use a digital keyboard. In writing, a font is a viewable form of text.
I have never come across it. I have been using different forums for a long time. Where did you learn it from.

In college my writing professor would have us post discussions on different forums, hold an argument, provide logic, reasoning etc, and then write essays on why my argument is convincing. Along the way, he also explained the different kinds of jargon that are associated.

In college my writing professor would have us post discussions on different forums, hold an argument, provide logic, reasoning etc, and then write essays on why my argument is convincing. Along the way, he also explained the different kinds of jargon that are associated.
I've never heard of that jargon. Also what you're professor did is have you guys be his propaganda machine.

What did you study btw

Trending

Latest posts