URGENT: 16 year old Somali Boy wrongly accused of Murder

Upset, ah don’t gaslight me. I have 0 emotions. Seems like you can’t take what you throw.

I was just sharing my view point based on my experience. You have a right to disagree. I just wish you shared a convincing reason why law enforcement would arrest someone for a serious offense without any merit.

So let me ask you this, why wouldn’t that be the case? I mean it’s not like they haven’t done it before?
She didn’t give us much info and just pleaded to us emotionally. Let’s use logic here. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. My first thought what was he doing there and who was he with. She didn’t get into this because we not talking about random kid walking the street and someone gets shot and police stop him

Offcourse anything is possible and maybe that’s exactly what happened. But in the absence of information we use the most likely situation. I personally would not donate with so little information. But o hope he gets justice and the truth prevail

I was just sharing my view point based on my experience. You have a right to disagree. I just wish you shared a convincing reason why law enforcement would arrest someone for a serious offense without any merit.
I agree. If I have learned anything about watching crime shows. People don’t just get randomly arrested for murder. They get questioned if someone names them and police has no evidence. But to actually arrest someone they have to have something. And if he is being framed it’s far more likely one of his friends than police

She didn’t give us much info and just pleaded to us emotionally. Let’s use logic here. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. My first thought what was he doing there and who was he with. She didn’t get into this because we not talking about random kid walking the street and someone gets shot and police stop him

Offcourse anything is possible and maybe that’s exactly what happened. But in the absence of information we use the most likely situation. I personally would not donate with so little information. But o hope he gets justice and the truth prevail

If I ever get killed by a Somali, I know I will not get justice because people will give money to his crying parents and he will post bond and flee the country.

Do you live in the US? If not this conversation does not pertain to you. From you’re rebuttals, I have noticed you have 0 grasp of the American Policing System. You mentioned that you’ve worked with “Crimminal Somalis” in the past, so you decided to crucify this young man over your personal experience as “whatever the hell you did”

All I can say is, may Allah soften our hearts, allahuma Ameen.

I agree. If I have learned anything about watching crime shows. People don’t just get randomly arrested for murder. They get questioned if someone names them and police has no evidence. But to actually arrest someone they have to have something. And if he is being framed it’s far more likely one of his friends than police

Arresting someone is very serious. Even if there was a mistake, he would be released very shortly. How many Somalis in MN claimed their kids were innocent while there was video of them killing people. Too often the victims are other Somalis. Our community gives voice to the first person who goes on social media. We should have healthy skepticism.

Do you live in the US? If not this conversation does not pertain to you. From you’re rebuttals, I have noticed you have 0 grasp of the American Policing System. You mentioned that you’ve worked with “Crimminal Somalis” in the past, so you decided to crucify this young man over your personal experience as “whatever the hell you did”

All I can say is, may Allah soften our hearts, allahuma Ameen.

I live in the U.S. and even I didn't, I would like to believe that I can share my views on a website as long as I follow the terms and conditions.

Yes, little information was provided and critical thinking is necessary. But let’s shift our focus toward the racist American Policing system. If you understand and have experienced how police departments operate in the US, you would have a firm grasp of why this is concerning.

I checked Maricopa County Sheriff's Office for bookings by anyone named Abdullahi, nothing came up. No articles about this arrest. Maybe its too much to ask for more information before people open up their wallets.

Additionally, the sister states that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and was arrest for murder. No one can get arrested simply for being in wrong area at the wrong time. That is not a criminal charge.

Yes, little information was provided and critical thinking is necessary. But let’s shift our focus toward the racist American Policing system. If you understand and have experienced how police departments operate in the US, you would have a firm grasp of why this is concerning.
You say critical thinking. But apply to it only on one side to fit your narrative. She is his sister, so it’s likely she isn’t objective. Also who do you think is threatening their family?

You say critical thinking. But apply to it only on one side to fit your narrative. She is his sister, so it’s likely she isn’t objective. Also who do you think is threatening their family?

I could never forgive myself if I donated money to this kid and found out he actually committed the crime. Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.

People need to be critical and see things from a different perspective. Imagine if your killer's sister is raising money while you are grieving the death of your son.

His sister is not going to list his record and then ask for money for his trial. She is going to see that he is a good boy who didn't do anything wrong in his life.

You’re energy is displaced. You’re putting too much into the possibility of guilt instead of assuming innocence.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
There was a Somali mother who made a similar appeal because her children were taken by the government. All these Somalis packed the court and gave money to her. Then they found out that the mother didn't feed the kids and severely beat them.

There was a Somali mother who killed her 6 year old daughter and attempted to kill her 5 year old son in the middle of the night in a public street. The kids fled the home because the mother had a knife. Please be wary of people asking for pleas of donations and assistance.
I don't know where to start. your not only lacking empathy but your short answer is full of fallacies.
U are begging the question, u r appealing to the consequences, hasty generalization.

you're listing what you claim to be "criminals" but you're assuming that there are no innocent people accused with crimes.

Ninyo get a life, u r not making any sense here with u r assumptions

You’re energy is displaced. You’re putting too much into the possibility of guilt instead of assuming innocence.
I hope the kid is innocent and he is released. I’m just saying she should have made a video with more information on what happened and why he was arrested. I also want to know who is threatening them. If police already got their guy. Why would they harass the family. The reason I am skeptical is I seen too many Somali kids in bad situations and their families cry how they are being set up and how sweet they are

I don't know where to start. your not only lacking empathy but your short answer is full of fallacies.
U are begging the question, u r appealing to the consequences, hasty generalization.

you're listing what you claim to be "criminals" but you're assuming that there are no innocent people accused with crimes.

Ninyo get a life, u r not making any sense here with u r assumptions

No need to be rude, you are entitled to your opinion.