URGENT: 16 year old Somali Boy wrongly accused of Murder

Asc, 16 year old Somali Boy wrongly accused of murder. Sister says her brother was delivering food and he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The cops are trying to pin the murder on the 16 year old. The family is raising funds for a proper lawyer so their son could get justice. Please do whatever you can to help this family.

Based

VIP
Your brother is a suspect because he was at the place of the crime.:draketf: why are you coming to Tik Tok playing the George Floyd card?

Asc, 16 year old Somali Boy wrongly accused of murder. Sister says her brother was delivering food and he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The cops are trying to pin the murder on the 16 year old. The family is raising funds for a proper lawyer so their son could get justice. Please do whatever you can to help this family.

either he is just a suspect or with the wrong crowd that did something bad was arrested.

If he was just deliveying food they'll probably go through his phone to verify. If they can't find a murder weapon, have something or someone placing him at the scene at the crime or can't establish a connection between him and the victim then he'll be fine.

Watch the first 48 lol, anyone who has half way decent legal representation basically walks lol
I think there's more to the story.

If he was just deliveying food they'll probably go through his phone to verify. If they can't find a murder weapon, have something or someone placing him at the scene at the crime or can't establish a connection between him and the victim then he'll be fine.

Watch the first 48 lol, anyone who has half way decent legal representation basically walks lol
People do go to prison for mistaken identity.

Wow, how timely I wrote a thread yesterday about why I support cameras being everywhere and then something like this happens. If there were cameras we would know the truth by now!

Last edited:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Yes I know you are right, but i'm just an asshole I guess :browtf:

giphy.gif

Wow, how timely I wrote a thread yesterday about why I support cameras being everywhere and then something like this happens. If there were cameras we would know the truth by now!

Great take, the only issue is facial recognition can be exploited and used for harm rather than good.
In China they have AI tech that sets “Uigher Alarms” to authorities. This allows them to easily capture the minority group and send them into concentration camps. This article goes into more detail:

Exactly, this should be easy to verify

Exactly, this should be easy to verify
It’s easier said than done. They could hold you on bs charges or no charge at all. In America they take advantage of those who come from economic disparity and they usually aren’t represented properly in court. I’m sure you’ve heard about Khalif Browder and the Rikers Island fiasco.

It’s easier said than done. They could hold you on bs charges or no charge at all. In America they take advantage of those who come from economic disparity and they usually aren’t represented properly in court. I’m sure you’ve heard about Khalif Browder and the Rikers Island fiasco.
Kinda reminds me of this
This dude was at the wrong place wrong time and almost got imprisoned for it

Trending

Latest posts