Unmarried 27/28/29 year olds=spinsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this the 1100s? A 27 year old woman has at least another 15 years or so to pop out kids. And visually speaking most women of that age still look young so I don't understand where this comes from
Well I actually I do. It comes from a time and place where life expectancy is short and you have to have as much kids as possible. But 30 is far from old for the society we live in.

I'm pushing 35 and could get married any time in the future...yep any minute now...any minute

I don't think a woman is too old af 27+ but there are 22 year olds ready for marriage as well. So why would any sane man marry a 27 year old? At 35, your options are being a second wife, marrying a guumees nigga like urself or marrying a young kid who u will support financially. Good luck.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Most Somali girls just follow the crowd or want to get away from their parents.

It's well known that humans haven't fully developed mentally until they reach 22+.

However by then most have already decided on a crucial life decision and get married.

If they waited a couple more years then those brand new brain cells would have activated and told them to chill.

. So why would any sane man marry a 27 year old

27 is not old lol. And you marry for qualities not age alone. Remember, these are humans not cars that you fear that will break down on you in the middle of the road because too high mileage :icon e biggrin: there's not much difference between a 22 and 27 year old

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When a man is long in the years and tooth he starts to see his female peers as combative - he-women, think, Xena Warrior Princess. Their women-stashes and battle poses are intimidating. He doesn't want a woman ready to go to war. He wants a gentle little lamb that listens to his stale convo on "work" and makes something "edible". Lame! :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
27 is not old lol. And you marry for qualities not age alone. Remember, these are humans not cars that you fear that will break down on you in the middle of the road because too high mileage :icon e biggrin: there's not much difference between a 22 and 27 year old

:gucciwhat:

I don't take the opinions of anyone under the age of 25 seriously.

I cringe whenever I read some of my old somnet posts

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most men will wonder, why didn't she get hitched before 30. Even men your age want a 25-year-old woman who is vibrant and with less baggage.

Not everyone over 30 likes people, things or creatures, period. That's right, being 30 without baggage is far better than 25 and defiled. :samwelcome: Here, here. Tesla might have had more brain power than the average man because he didn't waste gametes. :dabcasar:And he was a monotheist.

oh-my-takei.gif

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What is this the 1100s? A 27 year old woman has at least another 15 years or so to pop out kids. And visually speaking most women of that age still look young so I don't understand where this comes from
Well I actually I do. It comes from a time and place where life expectancy is short and you have to have as much kids as possible. But 30 is far from old for the society we live in.

I'm pushing 35 and could get married any time in the future...yep any minute now...any minute
Dont worry abaayo macaan like salool. theres alot of guys who wont mind marrying a milf with plumpness. :ahhhh:

But honestly women in their 30s seem to have given up their looks and SMV overall because nature has a huge toll on their bodies and mental wellbeing. you can only use so much face, body and vaginal rejuvenation! so some men not all think as their fertility and desirability decreased with time and as the red pillers call such woman hit the wall at 28 and is no longer desirable.

Also you are mistaken if you think todays men only want kids. Kids arent even in negotiation terms before marriage, its just by product of the merciless pounding you get! and both sides seem to not any flying fucl about kids either thsts why contraceptives are a thing and the morning after bills worth billions industry.

But personally 30+ women turn me on immensely and start fierce inferno thru my body. they enjoy sex and arent afraid to tell u what pleases them and not. as few studies confirmed they have the most sex compared to their peers. lucky me! they know they hsve to take all the pounding the world has to offer, so to speak.

so forget about pondering whether youre peng ting and get the maximum pounding your lady bits deserve.
go girl! get it on macaanto. if you need ways to spice it up with some kind of fetish or kink, slid in me D, erm, messages. i will be more than happy to assist.

There is not much difference? Really? Let's start by the amount of eggs she has that you don't. Five year gap, one egg per month, 12 per year. By five, she has 60 more eggs waiting to be fertilized than u do. :gaasdrink:

Also 22 year olds have other physical attributes that I won't mention whereas in 27 year olds, those same attributes are less desirable in comparison.:yacadiim:

Ma sii wadaa?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
There is not much difference? Really? Let's start by the amount of eggs she has that you don't. Five year gap, one egg per month, 12 per year. By five, she has 60 more eggs waiting to be fertilized than u do. :gaasdrink:

Also 22 year olds have other physical attributes that I won't mention whereas in 27 year olds, those same attributes are less desirable in comparison.:yacadiim:

Ma sii wadaa?
What do you mean one egg per month? Donu realize women are born with 2 million eggs that will be released in their lifetime? if she hasnt hit menopause, usually 48-55, she will still have thousands of eggs waiting to be fertilized till menopause hits and hormonal changes cause all remaining eggs to die!

Why are you siil-blocking her sxb? Let the lady get horizontal refreshment. dont be xaasid, everyone needs love, even your ayeeyo would have asked some stuffing and snoo snoo, if it wasnt the conservative culture.

Ma sii wadaa?
your preference is fine but your reason are faulty and you are misinformed about how fertility works. unless you plan to have 10-15 kids which most don't, having a family after 27 shouldn't be an issue. To put things into perspective, think of a random somali lady with a huge family and consider how much of them were born after that age.

And your second part that's more based on genetics and circumstances not age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending