Unmarried 27/28/29 year olds=spinsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I don't think a woman is too old af 27+ but there are 22 year olds ready for marriage as well. So why would any sane man marry a 27 year old? At 35, your options are being a second wife, marrying a guumees nigga like urself or marrying a young kid who u will support financially. Good luck.
Good luck :chrisfreshhah:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
What is this the 1100s? A 27 year old woman has at least another 15 years or so to pop out kids. And visually speaking most women of that age still look young so I don't understand where this comes from
Well I actually I do. It comes from a time and place where life expectancy is short and you have to have as much kids as possible. But 30 is far from old for the society we live in.

I'm pushing 35 and could get married any time in the future...yep any minute now...any minute
My moms 38:browtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It depends on my age,if im pushing 33 and im not married i would be open to a 28-29 woman,laakin if im a young dashing 24-25 year old male i would opt for a girl in the 21-23 range.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sorry but you are
expired-milk.jpg

Go back home marry a educated
Freshie and use him as a halal
Sperm bank!

Divorce when you're pregnant and
You atleast have one child to
carry, your half of genetic
makeup!

Woman have a lot of options,
I find funny when men try
To imply otherwise!

:trumpsmirk: Viva feminism!

What do you mean one egg per month? Donu realize women are born with 2 million eggs that will be released in their lifetime? if she hasnt hit menopause, usually 48-55, she will still have thousands of eggs waiting to be fertilized till menopause hits and hormonal changes cause all remaining eggs to die!

Why are you siil-blocking her sxb? Let the lady get horizontal refreshment. dont be xaasid, everyone needs love, even your ayeeyo would have asked some stuffing and snoo snoo, if it wasnt the conservative culture.
The eggs aren't all of equal quality. The earlier they come the more fertile/healthy they are. They are best fertilized before 25. Marrying at 28, getting her pregnant at 29 and having ur first of many kids at 30 is a massive health gamble. It is a no for me sxb. I'll go with the fresh fruits of 22 max.:gaasdrink:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
sophisticate should have ten children and raise the IQ of the Somali population, :icon lol:. Start before it is too late.
Thats why i want her to breed with me before she dries up. but shes bit stubborn bird and wont let me touch her with ten foot pole. :snoop:

@sophisticate i ship you :lawd:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
sophisticate should have ten children and raise the IQ of the Somali population, :icon lol:. Start before it is too late.

Amun, men like them bootiful and fur-tile. How can I compete with ciyaal when my reproductive bo-tential is at half mass. It's the price I play for the marital delay.:pachah1:

The marriage market rate is greatly reduced >27 years old.
In your late 20s metabolism slows down and many become
bouncy castles unless they exercise.

Expectation start to align with reality in their late 20s when compared
to the big list of demands of girls in their early 20s

You'll be really lucky to find a good man who's in his 30s willing
to marry a girl in his 30s in our community because most want 18-25.
The men who are willing are either losers, have another wife, or divorced men.

I'm pushing 35 and could get married any time in the future...yep any minute now...any minute
Can I ask, Hows the marriageable potential men your getting to know in your life? Are there as many marriage requests from good potential men as before?

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You'll be really lucky to find a good man who's in his 30s willing
to marry a girl in his 30s in our community because most want 18-25.
The men who are willing are either losers, have another wife, or divorced men.

Thats over generalization. theres many that happen usually because theres jaceyl bw them. and calaf also.

horta should not the blame on the 30 yo females? if they are willing to settle down its not that hard really. but wr know why yall held it up. dont we?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yogurt?:nahgirl:
It's past expiration. Get old of el padarone while u can but u will have to take care of him tho

:ulyin: That wasn't an objection. It was a complaint. Note to self - if we cross paths I'm shaving off a couple years. :mjswag:You won't be the wiser as long as I conceal my documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending