Unmarried 27/28/29 year olds=spinsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Adolf Hilter, I'm geriatric below the belt. Once the face falls apart, all that will be left is an ok personality. Is that a risk you're willing to take? A young vixen will look good on your arm a lot longer. Feel free to drop by the retirement community. We love baby seniors around here. Silver foxes are delicious!:russsmug:

@Gucci mane I don't have a snap chat. When I was your age Somalilife chat was the *shit*. :mjhaps:My luuq was so filled to the brim that it collapsed the site twice (not enough storage). God bless the Eager Abdis. I could have been a hydra but they still showed mad love. :rejoice:I'm old so let me reminisce.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Aaaaahh the perilous voluptuous backsides, and the cheap untailored
Suits. I feel your disdain sister,
they offend thy eyes!

:mjlol:

I see you have your hands full, With these thirsty cretins, oh they have so much to learn and you would most likely devour them with a single bite and chew on the bones with delight!

:mjpls: Happy hunting

Polyester is a fine fabric. :pachah1:

I've been Paleo for 2 years, sadly, this lot is more bones than actual meat. :hemad:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I am curious to see his home made,
Videos.

However, I have picky tastes and
shudder to think the quality of
His alleged 'conquests' will be
Visually pleasing..... and more
Fear inducing!

Indeed his loins have been comprised, In addition to his sexual addiction
and affinity for hardcore BDSM
is not warranted for our future
sperm bank!

:siilaanyosmile: I intend to provide future
World leaders and visionaries for
My female clientele!
Shots fired!

Lmaooooo @The cushitic i thought u liked getting manhandled a bit roughing up in the bedroom. lkn i assure yall my machinery havent been compromised yet, Ive been takin good care of them, changing the oil routinely. Changed into boxer briefs from briefs (the best decision i made for my man bits).

Also i have got my first brazillian wax for my loins and boy does it feel like being reborn again! never going back to au naturale again.

@sophisticate have u tried the brazillian too?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Rihanna = 29
Katy Perry = 32
Beyoncé = 35
Shakira = 40

If you wouldn't hit that you're lying or a pedo or gay. No other explanation. seeing some straight pedophile ass niggas thinking 25 is old wtf:susp:

25-35 is THE adult age. Both women and men look the sexiest, strongest, fittest and are true adults within those 10 years. Your body and mind will be highest quality in this period. I'm planning in about 7-10 years to marry a 25-30 yo. Cuffing a lady who doesn't play games and knows what she wants is a dream. :ahh:

I just don't get you niggas obsession with 18-24 dhoocilo. I'm in that age group now and we're extremely immature. I am already tired of them at 21 and don't wanna freaking deal with them again in about 10 years wtf.:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Shots fired!

Lmaooooo @The cushitic i thought u liked getting manhandled a bit roughing up in the bedroom. lkn i assure yall my machinery havent been compromised yet, Ive been takin good care of them, changing the oil routinely. Changed into boxer briefs from briefs (the best decision i made for my man bits).

Also i have got my first brazillian wax for my loins and boy does it feel like being reborn again! never going back to au naturale again.

:yacadiim::faysalwtf::ileycry:

Shots fired!

How do you know that? :siilaanyolaugh:
Do I seem like the type or am I the
type that men would love to dominate?

Changing the oil routinely, is off
Putting. I don't want a guy with
A high body count!

He must be experienced but not
a man ! He must not
Exceed 40 woman!

:fittytousand:

El padrone

How do you know that? :siilaanyolaugh:
Do I seem like the type or am I the
type that men would love to dominate?

Changing the oil routinely, is off
Putting. I don't want a guy with
A high body count!

He must be experienced but not
a man ! He must not
Exceed 40 woman!

:fittytousand:

Sadly Its around 300 ish since i started tallying it. but somalis dont even make 30 in that number you are lucky, mrs 31th. :siilaanyolaugh:

El padrone

Bismillah :gucciwhat:
300?

I'd wear gloves just to shake your
Hand :bell:
looooool come on its not like i went on pounding left and right. most were orgies with about 10-30 women. its actually not that bad as ppl think. orgies and swings are the safest sexual encounters compared to ONS etc. because everyone would be extra careful and clean. you should try participating secret salacious sex fests, theres some orgy parties in london i will send you some address wait.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@gurey curse you for being a male! It's a buyers market for your kind.

I understand your dilemma. Let me tell you that the grass is always greener on the other side. There will always be someone better. I'm sure there are people with a better mix of characteristics that are more appealing than me. I'm not some unicorn. Not too shabby for a potential, though.
What I question most of all is the fleeting nature of feelings. I base my criteria for suitability based on these metrics - relationship history, family history, value alignment, and authenticity. I also lived as a turtle hermit for several years, and I haven't gone to market. I have been told by the opposite sex that being nonchalant about marriage is dangerous. That my good years were behind me and if I didn't adjust my expectations I would end up pushing a shopping cart full of bisaad. :siilaanyolaugh: I haven't let those opinions bother me. Another issue that I've faced, a lot of these high-value males as they call them, want you to live for them. A lady can only pull off that 'trophy wife' charade for so long. If I were a Pokemon my strengths would be 0 mileage, an advanced degree, creativity, dual citizenship and moderate levels of attractiveness. My weaknesses are burnt toast, sub-par conversational Somali, being too liberal for the wadaads and not liberal enough for the irreligious.:cosbyhmm: Catch-22.

Last edited:
looooool come on its not like i went on pounding left and right. most were orgies with about 10-30 women. its actually not that bad as ppl think. orgies and swings are the safest sexual encounters compared to ONS etc. because everyone would be extra careful and clean. you should try participating secret salacious sex fests, theres some orgy parties in london i will send you some address wait.

Oh Hell No

IMG_6787.GIF

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim Naag 25 ah oo lasoo cuunay ninkasta soo koray Nin kale naasoha soo tuugiyey illahay ba kugu dharshee yaa rabo? Illahay kuwas hanagaa ilaaliyo weliba ha iga foogayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts