Unmarried 27/28/29 year olds=spinsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ulyin: That wasn't an objection. It was a complaint. Note to self - if we cross paths I'm shaving off a couple years. :mjswag:You won't be the wiser as long as I conceal my documents.
U forget I actually know how you look like. U couldn't fool me.

Would u mind being a second wife?:trumpsmirk:

Thats over generalization. theres many that happen usually because theres jaceyl bw them. and calaf also.

horta should not the blame on the 30 yo females? if they are willing to settle down its not that hard really. but wr know why yall held it up. dont we?
I've noticed too many girls in their mid 20s that aren't married but are ready for it.
So the men in their 30s would rather find girls in their early to mid 20s.
Its just a trend I've noticed.

Settling down too much isn't good either for her or her children especially if she put it off to get a degree+work as the saying goes "easy come easy go", loser men will run away when things dont work out and leave her with a burden.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

When qarxiis goes wrong.:meleshame:But-but I'm egg-ceptional. :kendrickcry:What if I told you that sawar is old (5 years old) and I got better looking. I even grew a few inches, I know you like them tall.:mjpls: Second is a tad much but we'll always have the interwebs.

When qarxiis goes wrong.:meleshame:But-but I'm egg-ceptional. :kendrickcry:What if I told you that sawar is old (5 years old) and I got better looking. I even grew a few inches, I know you like them tall.:mjpls: Second is a tad much but we'll always have the interwebs.
U always did look good so u very well could be right. :liberaltears:

Haye height and bette Looks are interesting but not as interesting as some details u left out.:lolbron:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Yogurt?:nahgirl:
It's past expiration. Get old of el padarone while u can but u will have to take care of him tho
looool trust me sxb its gonna be in reverse. its gonna be me whos gonna spoon feed the queen after i tap her majestic ass hehe. massaging her short limps while she reads her fav books sipping the fresh cuppa i made. :denzelnigga:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
U always did look good so u very well could be right. :liberaltears:

Haye height and bette Looks are interesting but not as interesting as some details u left out.:lolbron:

Honesty isn't the best policy. :fittytousand: I should have learned bari hore. I must change who I am to catch a kusband.

El padrone

I have seen her face too but no idea about her body. but the plumpness is there if her stats are anything to go by. I can lift her easy.

She has the best facial symmetry i have seen on a somali women. its those high cheeks bones that grow more plumpy over the years.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have seen her face too but no idea about her body. but the plumpness is there if her stats are anything to go by. I can lift her easy.

She has the best facial symmetry i have seen on a somali women. its those high cheeks bones that grow more plumpy over the years.

High cheekbones can be found in trannies. Big foreheads too. And you'll never know what's under the hood. I'm a Big Strooong Man like Amira.:siilaanyolaugh:

El padrone

High cheekbones can be found in trannies. Big foreheads too. And you'll never know what's under the hood. I'm a Big Strooong Man like Amira.:siilaanyolaugh:
You cant make me leave, i will be lusting after you even when u pop out 10 kids and wearing adult diapers

The marriage market rate is greatly reduced >27 years old.
In your late 20s metabolism slows down and many become
bouncy castles unless they exercise.

Expectation start to align with reality in their late 20s when compared
to the big list of demands of girls in their early 20s

You'll be really lucky to find a good man who's in his 30s willing
to marry a girl in his 30s in our community because most want 18-25.
The men who are willing are either losers, have another wife, or divorced men.

Can I ask, Hows the marriageable potential men your getting to know in your life? Are there as many marriage requests from good potential men as before?
I was kidding about that part, I don't plan to marry I never felt the need to and now I don't think its impossible but I like life as is.

@The Cushitic One and I have agreed that if a backhome brother becomes an option we will choose wisely. You @El padrone must be quarantined. Your loins are far too flammable. I'm surprised you haven't taken this place down with you.

I am curious to see his home made,
Videos.

However, I have picky tastes and
shudder to think the quality of
His alleged 'conquests' will be
Visually pleasing..... and more
Fear inducing!

Indeed his loins have been comprised, In addition to his sexual addiction
and affinity for hardcore BDSM
is not warranted for our future
sperm bank!

:siilaanyosmile: I intend to provide future
World leaders and visionaries for
My female clientele!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am curious to see his home made,
Videos.

However, I have picky tastes and
shudder to think the quality of
His alleged 'conquests' will be
Visually pleasing..... and more
Fear inducing!

Indeed his loins have been comprised, In addition to his sexual addiction
and affinity for hardcore BDSM
is not warranted for our future
sperm bank!

:siilaanyosmile: I intend to provide future
World leaders and visionaries for
My female clientele!

He's a rapacious little guy, isn't he. Luckily, more women folk will be spared with your prescreening. :nahgirl:

I'm impressed. You're vetting is impeccable. Future leaders and technically-adept men. :banderas:

Is it possible if we can also screen for undesirable physical characteristics i.e. ET forheads and subcutaneous fat deposits in the posterior, so that suits coat tails sit parallel. Backpack bottoms on a man can be distracting especially when accompanied with thinness.

Last edited:
He's a rapacious little guy, isn't he. Luckily, more women folk will be spared with your prescreening. :nahgirl:

I'm impressed. You're vetting is impeccable. Future leaders and technically-adept men. :banderas:

Is it possible if we can also screen for undesirable physical characteristics i.e. ET forheads and subcutaneous fat deposits in the posterior, so that suits coat tails sit parallel. Backpack bottoms on a man can be distracting especially when accompanied with thinness.

Aaaaahh the perilous voluptuous backsides, and the cheap untailored
Suits. I feel your disdain sister,
they offend thy eyes!

:mjlol:

I see you have your hands full, With these thirsty cretins, oh they have so much to learn and you would most likely devour them with a single bite and chew on the bones with delight!

:mjpls: Happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending