Ungrateful Yemeni Woman disrespects Somalilands Generosity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why she doesn't go elsewhere then? Surely there are Arab countries willing to take Yemeni refugees. This is the fault of SL though, if you turn away your own people in favour of ungrateful Arabs, this is bound to happen. Make sure your own people are well off before bending over to accommodate others who won't appreciate your hospitality.

I'd rather live in Somaliland than a shithole where 9 yr olds are considered MILFs.

Rat-looking wench can go to her Saudi cousins if she doesn't like it. Oh...wait, they're the ones bombing her.

The saudis are bombing houthis. The folks she fled from

I don't understand why she doesn't go elsewhere then? Surely there are Arab countries willing to take Yemeni refugees. This is the fault of SL though, if you turn away your own people in favour of ungrateful Arabs, this is bound to happen. Make sure your own people are well off before bending over to accommodate others (who won't appreciate your hospitality).

Somali culture puts Arabs on a pedestal. It's why music is xaraam but Arabic music is ok. Smoking is bad for you, but shisha is fine. Wearing western clothes is bad, but dressing in Gulf Arab robes is good.

The saudis are bombing houthis. The folks she fled from

They're are bombing indiscriminately. They're killing people that have nothing to do with Houthis. They're destroying schools, hospitals, homes and shops. A few months ago they sank a boat carrying Somali migrants.:kodaksmiley::camby:

They're are bombing indiscriminately. They're killing people that have nothing to do with Houthis. They're destroying schools, hospitals, homes and shops. A few months ago they sank a boat carrying Somali migrants.:kodaksmiley::camby:

That's what you think. If the saudis wanted to bomb everything they would start by vapourising saada the home town of the houthis

i thought of replying in the same standard fashion and i thought forget it. I will say this though. Make sure you stick around for the inevitable day southern yemenis along with coalition drive the houthis back to their caves in saada. Taiz is already on the verge of liberation.

i thought of replying in the same standard fashion and i thought forget it. I will say this though. Make sure you stick around for the inevitable day southern yemenis along with coalition drive the houthis back to their caves in saada. Taiz is already on the verge of liberation.

I don't care which Sand- faction wins the most stone hut villages.:manny:

Somali culture puts Arabs on a pedestal. It's why music is xaraam but Arabic music is ok. Smoking is bad for you, but shisha is fine. Wearing western clothes is bad, but dressing in Gulf Arab robes is good.

Idk what somali culture you've been taught but Shisha is not fine, and there is nothing wrong with wearing western clothes:ayaanswag:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We shouldn't take one ungrateful women to tarnish an entire ethnic group. For every negative story, there are 100 positive stories. Like this:

tumblr_oeik5ht9fH1v22j6lo1_1280.jpg

“Because of the civil war in my home country Yemen, my family fled in a number of directions. I took the scary risk of going to Berbera, not knowing what to expect. I was in many ways scared when I first arrived in Berbera because you have this image in your mind that Somalia is going through a brutal civil war similar to Yemen and because of what we used to see on TV but I noticed the opposite. I was welcomed like a fellow Somali and received my residence card straight away. I then saw many of my friends from Yemen and their families in Hargeisa. Never could I have imagined that Somalis were this open and hospitable. I’ve been later told that hospitality is a big part of the Somali culture. I immediately told my remaining family members in Yemen to come here. Through my many encounters with Somalis, I have noticed plenty similarities with Somalis and Yemenis, and they have an amazing cultural tradition. I now feel like I’m in my country. I found work here as a decorator and work with many Somalis. Now, lots of Indians have joined us, and the work environment is like one big happy family. I will never forget the love and brotherhood that I’ve received from the Somalis.”

(Hargeisa)

“Dagaaladii ka dhashay waddankayga Yemen waxay sababeen inaan qaxno oo dhamaan qoyskayga qoloba meel uu yaacdo. Anigu waxaan go’aansaday inaan aado Berbera. Markaan imaanayey baqasho ayaa igu jirtay oo waxaan aaminsana in guud ahaan Soomaaliya tahay dhul dagaalo ka socdaan sida Yemen oo kale laakin taas mid ka duwan ayaan la kulmay. Runti, aad baa la ii soo dhaweeyey, dabadeed sharciga degnaashada waa la ii siiyey. Markiiba waxaan arkay dad badan oo asxaabtayda ah oo xagan usoo qaxay, qoysas farabadan sidoo kale oo xagan aanu ku kulmay. Dadka Soomaalidu waa dad daacad ah, aad ku wacan dhanka marti-soorka. Kadib waxaan uu sheegay qoyskaygii oo qaarkood Yemen jogaan inay xasan usoo guuraan. Waxaan aaminsanahay inaan nimaadnay dhulkayga, marmarka qaarna waxaanu nidhaahna, Soomaalidu waa walaalihiin, waayo dhaqanka Soomaalida iyo ka Yementa aad bey iskugu dhawyihin. Hadda waxaan ka shaqeeya qurxinta guryaha, aniga iyo asxaab Soomaali ah. Hadda waxaa nagu soo biiray Hindi oo dhamaanto isku ujeedo ayaanu nahay oo waa shaqo. Dadka aanu la noolanahay waxay na tuseen walaatinimo iyo inay nala dareen yihin, weligeyna taas ma ilaawayo.”

(Hargaysa)

:mjlol::pachah1::drakelaugh::russ::damn::hemad::mjlaugh::mjkkk:
:deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose::deadmanny::dead1::dead:

Where are the shameless Arab bootyclappers? I remember one shameless Arab bootyclapper on Twitter said Somalis should build them homes and give them jobs and even their own cities on Somali territory

Man the Arab bootyclappers took a serious L. I strongly encourage others to save the link of this video whenever the shameless Arab bootyclappers start to defend their masters who have never asked them to be their slaves in the first place or are even aware of their servitude.

What are you lot talking about? I know Yemeni families who own farms around Borama. Some have even assimilated into the Somalis.

The new Sultan of the Reer Dudub subclan is a friggin Indian from Mombasa!!
:faysalwtf:

:mjlol::pachah1::drakelaugh::russ::damn::hemad::mjlaugh::mjkkk:
:deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose::deadmanny::dead1::dead:

Where are the shameless Arab bootyclappers? I remember one shameless Arab bootyclapper on Twitter said Somalis should build them homes and give them jobs and even their own cities on Somali territory

Man the Arab bootyclappers took a serious L. I strongly encourage others to save the link of this video whenever the shameless Arab bootyclappers start to defend their masters who have never asked them to be their slaves in the first place or are even aware of their servitude.

perhaps you should read this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38449941

you might learn something valuable in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.