Ungrateful Yemeni refugee calls Somalia "savages"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Shoulda pushed the men into the sea and enslave the women.

Somalis hard on each other but bend over for ajanabis

:francis:

Everybody wants to live in a 'civilized' country, but nobody wants to stay in their country to work and make it 'civilized'. She's probably an educated women as well.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's I've thing if she was a swede but when you hail from Yemen you got no legs to stand on

Hubble

VIP
Yemen maxaa u yaalley? Kumalahanow 'uncivilized'. Her dad probably bought her mother who gave birth to her aged 10 and she wants to talk about civilized.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've already sense his video to my tribal cousins and have send few hundreds got the search to find her and take her to our homestea. Only then she'll see how savages we are

A somali nicca needs to marry this woman asap and turn her in a somali baby making machine to shut her up

waraabe

Your superior
I've already sense his video to my tribal cousins and have send few hundreds got the search to find her and take her to our homestea. Only then she'll see how savages we are

She needs to be shown that door and told to f*ck off. The arabs are lazy, they want free handouts and welfare. The only rich arabs are rich due to natural resources and not actual work

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
SL gave her ungrateful ass refuge, away from the terrorist hell hole she hails from and she still thinks she's superior to Somalis. f*ck her and her goat fucking suicide bombing people. They need to be shipped out.

Somalis are too nice to these ragheads. Push her out to the sea and let her drown.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Nigga broke the protocol of the learned elders of Idoors and called it Somaliasiilaanyolaugh
Just so he can deflect that offensive hairball remark ( Uncivilised ) not savage, towards our cousins across the Galkacayo green line.

Slick mofo:dabcasar::faysalwtf:

Someone needs to set couple of:mugshotman::mugshotman:ree Hargeisa psychos on this unappreciative ayrab ayyad, xaar-wadooyinka magalada hala raaciyo with the floods! They all drain to the red sea , so easy ticket home!

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
niggas frontin like theres opporrunities in somaliland:ftw9nwa:

shes right- theyre displaced ppl nd desrve unhcr support nd pathways to the west

Status
Not open for further replies.