Ungrateful Yemeni Woman disrespects Somalilands Generosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
She said she wanted to go to a civilised place! that's the difference :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm not really offended since Yemen is basically an uncivilised backwater lmao I'd cry to if someone sent me there
Walle I would chase her out with a shoe in my hand. Arabta wax ka xuun ma jirto. But I'm a Puntlander so she's not in my dowlad alhamdulilah.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
agweYvN.gif
What you trying to say?:fantasia2:

Bohol

VIP
She is acting like she arrived from a first world country Lol. Yemen is a third world sh!thole (the poorest Arab country in the Middle East).

Walle I would chase her out with a shoe in my hand. Arabta wax ka xuun ma jirto. But I'm a Puntlander so she's not in my dowlad alhamdulilah.

I've heard about a lot of Yemen in Bosaaso.

Good people. Most Yemenis in Somaliland state of Somalia are doctors and dentiat with degrees.

I don't know where this lady came from.

Good people

Good people

Gambar

VIP
I've heard about a lot of Yemen in Bosaaso.

Good people. Most Yemenis in Somaliland state of Somalia are doctors and dentiat with degrees.

I don't know where this lady came from.

Good people

Good people
Literally everybody lives in Bosaso non Darood such as D&M, Hawiye, Isaaq, Bantu, Tumaal, Madhibaan etc. that's how you build an economy by having different people from different backgrounds with skills (such as D&M, Tumaal, Bantu). But if you are just there as a refugee and turning your nose up, you should be deported. Balayada araga xuun leh. Somaliland should be ashamed of turning away Somali refugees while taking in dhegacas oo uraya.

She is not lying, Somalis are uncivilized, if only xamar recognised us then yemenis would flee to a haven of welfare benefits
I was waiting for your comment and you didn't dissappoint. If you and most other Somalis showed loved to each other as much as you love Arab countries such as Yemen, maybe we wouldn't be so uncivilised.

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.