Unemployment and Youth unemployment in PL, SL and Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

:stevej:this classic video is eternal evidence

Khat is a big problem in SL and Djibouti compared to the rest, im happy it cost more in Puntland.

Impressive how khat is the cheapest in the south but the chew the least.

Thats why jeeganland is also called marqaanland:francis:

Those who have prepared this survey are birdbrain and should be admitted to hospital
How come they don't include S.land/p.land as part of somalia.
Why do they make Federal states seem like a country?
And where the f'''''ck is south central?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The unemployment can be seriously reduced through two ways.

Setting up mining infrastructure and start mass mining in minerals. specificly, Coal and Lithium.
Puntland is said to have one of the highest lithium deposits in the world. for the people who dont know what lithium is. Lithium is what keeps your cellphone and laptop running. its the main ingredient in all batteries for smarthphones, laptops and more recently electric cars. Also we have a lot of coal not to mention gold, gemstones, uranium, and so on.

the second Way is too rebuild the sugar infrastructure. south and central somalia is sitting on a lot of sugarcane. We currently export raw sugarcane to foreign countries just so they can refine it and sell it back to us as the final product. one of the dummest things i heard about our country. we need to fix up and invest.

I want to create a sort of prive stock market for anyone to invest in focusing on IPOs of this type of magnitude. my 4 main investments would be mining, Sugar, fish, and cheap energy production. this would automatically bring somalia out of our funk and accelerate us towards rapid change.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You sound like a Salty Kikuyu from Kenya. :chrisfreshhah:

:mahubowtf: why would a Kikuyu try to help those who are in denial see the light.

Reminds me of the annual poverty reports where you guys are laughing how much less kids die from starvation in your gobol instead of some other one.

This is beyond gobolnimo. It's pure deadass mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts