Uncomfortable Racial preferences revealed by online dating stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Black women are only viewed as unattractive due to stereotypes. Since we don't have any Latinas in Britain I'd say, black women are more attractive than both the juvenile looking east Asian women and white women. I'm not even gonna bother mentioning the Indian and Pakistani fur balls :trash:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Black women are only viewed as unattractive due to stereotypes. Since we don't have any Latinas in Britain I'd say, black women are more attractive than both the juvenile looking east Asian women and white women. I'm not even gonna mentioning the Indian and Pakistani fur balls :trash:
Preferences are preferences but anyone that says Black women are plain unattractive is most likely just sheltered

Sorry I had to respond to this although its months old. Interesting that an Asian women puts it up and writes "uncomfortable" response. I call bullshit on that because depending on where you do the research you'll get different results. Preferences aren't natural, they are social constructs and they are based on your upbringing and the biases you are raised with. Also, these racist research studies give contradicting information. There was one study that revealed that black men were the most desired men.

Sorry I had to respond to this although its months old. Interesting that an Asian women puts it up and writes "uncomfortable" response. I call bullshit on that because depending on where you do the research you'll get different results. Preferences aren't natural, they are social constructs and they are based on your upbringing and the biases you are raised with. Also, these racist research studies give contradicting information. There was one study that revealed that black men were the most desired men.
From my observation especially in the US, it makes sense. Black men have the worst stereotypes when it comes to relationship. And for your last point the study location and age range needs to be stated , it also doesn't seem true irl. Since black american men if not with their own are usually with the unwanted of the other races unless they have money.

The black women is a lioness and only a lion is able to control her and harness her great powers and abilities which other women don't have, not the new age beta cucks or neotony gay pedo face manboob supine docile emasculated debilitated weak imbeciles of today.

Those trying to make distinction between Somali women and AA women are fools, the Somali women is much more fierce throughout Koonfur with Mudug being the worst place which everyone with little experience or knowledge knows.

The old Somali saying goes "cold blooded submissive women wa doqon", she will spawn doqomo, in mudug we saw this as a curse, it was looked down upon and the very few effeminate males that fancied these types of women were mocked and castrated from the community and other women hated them.

These man usually ended up in either metropolitan Xamar or Bari/Wooqoyi to marry the women from there as they are a bit more mellow in comparison, it's funny how today the characteristics that were praised in women, that gave birth to fierce males is today being trashed by the beta banshee emasculated hordes that want a pussycat dolls instead of the prized lioness.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
The black women is a lioness and only a lion is able to control her and harness her great powers and abilities which other women don't have, not the new age beta cucks or neotony gay pedo face manboob supine docile emasculated debilitated weak imbeciles of today.

Those trying to make distinction between Somali women and AA women are fools, the Somali women is much more fierce throughout Koonfur with Mudug being the worst place which everyone with little experience or knowledge knows.

The old Somali saying goes "cold blooded submissive women wa doqon", she will spawn doqomo, in mudug we saw this as a curse, it was looked down upon and the very few effeminate males that fancied these types of women were mocked and castrated from the community and other women hated them.

These man usually ended up in either metropolitan Xamar or Bari/Wooqoyi to marry the women from there as they are a bit more mellow in comparison, it's funny how today the characteristics that were praised in women, gave birth to fierce male's is today being trashed by the beta banshee emasculated hordes that want a pussycat dolls instead of the prized lioness.

Mudane it's time to stop the madness. No your region's women aren't more fierce then anyone and you aren't an alpha (whatever that it )

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Biological differences are real. Which means, it's rationally for someone to not find some group unattractive because of their features. Why is it bigotry or racist to not find one group unattractive? Why can we find non-living things unattractive, but since humans are living things, we have to be political correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.