Uncomfortable Racial preferences revealed by online dating stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like often times online dating doesn't represent irl dating
No one goes for your average indhayar usually, they usually stick with their own

The data only accounts 2.4 million people. Which is pretty low when you look at it broadly. I don't know, people have their preferences.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I have heard about this online data for the past six years.

At this point it seems as though there is an ulterior motive for publishing the same article year after year.

i know white men have an asian fetish. maybe because asians are seen as the most feminine? but in another report i saw that everyone actually chose middle eastern women and that is what is classified as "asian".

The data only accounts 2.4 million people. Which is pretty low when you look at it broadly. I don't know, people have their preferences.
Only!! That's a good enough sample size and the preferences and low/high response can be explained with social sci

i know white men have an asian fetish. maybe because asians are seen as the most feminine? but in another report i saw that everyone actually chose middle eastern women and that is what is classified as "asian".
Makes sense they could've grouped middle eastern and indian as Asian as well. They could be seen as more feminine, submissive and wife material

I don't mean to derail the thread but before I leave the thread I just want to say
Somali women look the best, are the best, do the best and outclass everyone mashallah tabarakallah allahu akbar

giphy.gif

The general stereotypes of asian women aligns with what most men would want in a partner. While the stereotypes of black women misaligns with what men would want in a partner
Also since women are attracted to men who have power/wealth etc. this explains why most women respond the most to white men and least to black men. Coupled that with the negative stereotypes of black men eg. abandoning their offspring it would make sense why they would have lowest response rate

Last edited:
Black women only stick to black men as a defensive mechanism to protect their fragile egos from rejection by cadaans, latinos etc and to cover up their general undesirability to men of other races.

The general stereotypes of asian women aligns with what most men would want in a partner and misaligns with what black women are known for.

It's crazy how asian women are stereotyped as submissive, meek and willing to please when they in reality are very iron fisted, calculating, uncompromising and only act in their own interests generally

The fact that black women seem to be an anomaly by responding the least to white men though, Perhaps from their personal experiences with white men that made them want them the least. Also sticking to their men unaffected by black men's stereotype

Black women only stick to black men as a defensive mechanism to protect their fragile egos from rejection by cadaans, latinos etc and to cover up their general undesirability to men of other races.

tumblr_lxsyp4rqxc1qaa87do1_250.gif

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm a little confused, when was the last time you were outside?
There are so many black women with other races these days

And what exactly is so great about other races that black women have to "protect" their "fragile egos"?
Like stop degrading us black women thnxs. You are part of the reason as to why black women are viewed the way they're viewed

tumblr_lxsyp4rqxc1qaa87do1_250.gif

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm a little confused, when was the last time you were outside?
There are so many black women with other races these days

And what exactly is so great about other races that black women have to "protect" their "fragile egos"?
Like stop degrading us black women thnxs. You are part of the reason as to why black women are viewed the way they're viewed

I didn't know u were a non-Somali. That makes u a persona non grata so I frankly don't care for ur opinion.

It's crazy how asian women are stereotyped as submissive, meek and willing to please when they in reality are very iron fisted, calculating, uncompromising and only act in their own interests generally

Yea the indoyar are generally like that especially with their children and initially with men but make sure to please their man etc.. as long as their interests are met. But if we group the whole Asian continent (middle east, south east asia etc) the stereotype generally holds true

Yea the indoyar are generally like that especially with their children and initially with men but make sure to please their man etc.. as long as their interests are met. But if we group the whole Asian continent (middle east, south east asia etc) the stereotype generally holds true

It's not submissiveness when you're doing it as part of deal and as for arabs and hindi it's their culture
When they marry out you won't see them act the same

And are you saying black women aren't willing to please?

this is why I say black women are more loyal to their race than black men. and they have the nerve to call black women coons lol

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So I guess I'm not alone in my view then. The whole world likes the women that you call masculine :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.