Uncomfortable Racial preferences revealed by online dating stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Middle eastern women are the most attractive,well mannered and sought after? Lmao I know you're just trolling with a statement like that
The only men that can stand middle eastern women are middle eastern men. You should have a talk with the somalis that grew up around Arabs if you're actually srs
But lmao aboowe macaan if it's an Arab woman you want I guess you could get one if you bootyclap hard enough
She can call you abeed and talk shit about you to her fam and you can shave her back and ass in return
Though I would advice you to save up for rhinoplasty for your daughters in the future

:siilaanyosmile:
They see me as their fellow Arab I'm light skinned curly hair and I got Caucasian features. People are shocked when they hear I am Somali especially the Arabs. For some reason they think I'm from Yemen or Hijaaz. I lived in Masr for a few months as well. I am not like your typical Hutu with a Bantu nose and rice hair. I fit right in with my fellow Arabs.

Arab women are docile, retain feminine values, were raised in a culture where men are clearly the leaders and I see them as ideal partners not only in looks (I prefer them since we look similar) but their cultural upbringings and behaviour. Especially Pali/Syrian girls :whew:

Not all Asian women are cut of the same clothe. I noticed Japan has some very attractive women. Been to Japan and saw more than few :) Our interpreter was so gorgeous. I had to focus on the dinner and respect the sensitivity of the Japanese guys with us. I can see why men would be attracted to them. Plus Asians in general being viewed as submissive. They can be when it comes to white males considering how many non-white ethnic groups including ARABS view whiteness as status of beauty.

They see me as their fellow Arab I'm light skinned curly hair and I got Caucasian features. People are shocked when they hear I am Somali especially the Arabs. For some reason they think I'm from Yemen or Hijaaz. I lived in Masr for a few months as well. I am not like your typical Hutu with a Bantu nose and rice hair. I fit right in with my fellow Arabs.

Arab women are docile, retain feminine values, were raised in a culture where men are clearly the leaders and I see them as ideal partners not only in looks (I prefer them since we look similar) but their cultural upbringings and behaviour. Especially Pali/Syrian girls :whew:

If you are identified as Yemeni, then you are dark skinned. Not to shoot down your ego bro, and it is all well, but majority of Yemenis are what you might consider dark skinned.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If you are identified as Yemeni, then you are dark skinned. Not to shoot down your ego bro, and it is all well, but majority of Yemenis are what you might consider dark skinned.

Arab is one, we don't see no colour. Omanis are darker than many Darood's as well. The ones that confused me from Yemen were from Shaam as well and they were pale.

Who cares if Arabs misjudged your ethnicity. Nothing to be proud of.
:westbrookwtf:

I never see Iranians or Kurds being proud of being misjudged as a Turk etc. Grow a backbone warya and take pride in being Somali.
:ufdup:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Who cares if Arabs misjudged your ethnicity. Nothing to be proud of.
:westbrookwtf:

I never see Iranians or Kurds being proud of being misjudged as a Turk etc. Grow a backbone warya and take pride in being Somali.
:ufdup:
We are an Arab nation, the north is one race whilst the south is another. Reer konfur does not include darood regardless of how south we go.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I believe the world standard of beuty belongs to the Europeans, especially those who reside in the Nordic countries. Unfortunately dark skin has always been equated to undesirable, dirty and alien. Especially when enslavement is involved in Africa, everyone seems to run away from being classed as black, by either changing the texture of their hair or applying skin whitening creams. We've been beaten and bruised, the term 'buety' is far down the list for those not meeting the essential universal requirments of blond hair lily white skin and blue eyes. Frizzy coarse texture coupled with dark skin and dark eyes are seen as dull and unnatractive via media representation.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Warya I'm Darood and i'll never consider myself an arab. All Somalis are one and belong to the same race. We are not semites.
I don't know about you perhaps you're shegaato but as for myself then I'm a proud noble Arab from the tribe of Banu Hashim, and I have a blessed lineage.

I don't know about you perhaps you're shegaato but as for myself then I'm a proud noble Arab from the tribe of Banu Hashim, and I have a blessed lineage.
:chrisfreshhah:
Keep lying to yourself arab booty clapper, "noble arab" kulaha. At least im confident and proud as a pure Somali and see no need to desperately claim other ethnicities.

Bohol

VIP
Well Black women have no choice but to be loyal. It is not like other men will put up with their behaviour and loudness?

Arab is one, we don't see no colour. Omanis are darker than many Darood's as well. The ones that confused me from Yemen were from Shaam as well and they were pale.

I see your point Lascanod. Some Somalis look Srilankan too. Dark with Indian hair. I guess we cut cross ethnicities in many ways in terms of looks and shades of skin tone.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The other night I had a nightmare that I settled down with a chick that was similar to me in terms of me as a person, I got up & prayed two rakats :oh6b81q:

Keo

VIP
Online dating is about sexual attraction not relationships. Asian women are not the most desirables; that crown belongs to whitey. But Asian women are seen as the easiest race hence why most guy message them.
The only men that think that way is the white men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending