Uncomfortable Racial preferences revealed by online dating stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "black" here means African American just to let you know. The study was done in America and first/second generation African migrants were not included.

I know some people on here like to distance themselves from African Americans as though they're better than them but I like to think that we all fall under the umbrella of black. Like, African-Americans aren't the only blacks.

I know some people on here like to distance themselves from African Americans as though they're better than them but I like to think that we all fall under the umbrella of black. Like, African-Americans aren't the only blacks.
For example, in North America the term black people is not necessarily an indicator of skin color or ethnic origin, but is instead a socially based racial classification related to being African American, with a family history mainly associated with institutionalized slavery.

Shit I distance myself from everyone except Somali

It's not submissiveness when you're doing it as part of deal and as for arabs and hindi it's their culture
When they marry out you won't see them act the same

And are you saying black women aren't willing to please?

Most Indoyar from China at my uni I've met though do follow the stereotype. one example like my Korean friend makes his gf do his essays, groceries etc.
Black American women are stereotyped as independent, strong willed, dominant, loud etc traits that men aren't fond of and therefore meaning to men that they aren't willing to please.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yeah 2.4 million is a huge data set compare other data sets lol.
Only!! That's a good enough sample size and the preferences and low/high response can be explained with social sci

Only if it's randomly sampled from the general population. I highly doubt this data is. This is 2.4 million people that try online dating, not the general population. Also, there's no way to account for any falsehoods. How many of those accounts are genuine people? How can you confirm that the person who created the account is actually the race they claim to be? What constitutes a response? Is it only positive responses? If someone responds telling the other person to get lost, does that count? Many questions to be answered.

You have to know the methodology they use before you can assess how accurate this is. You can't just look at sample size.

Most Indoyar from China at my uni I've met though do follow the stereotype. one example like my Korean friend makes his gf do his essays, groceries etc.
Black American women are stereotyped as independent, strong willed, dominant, loud etc traits that men aren't fond of and therefore meaning to men that they aren't willing to please.

I've only seen the opposite, Korean and Chinese girls are always in their mens wallets. They train their men like dogs
Idk about aa ppl but women from Africa are definitely wifey material
This study seems to have been done in the US tho

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Somali people are not related to African Americans at all, literally a different race. We just happen to inhabit the same continent. We actually have more in common with our Semitic neighbors than we do with West Africans from whom AA descend.

Somali people are not related to African Americans at all, literally a different race. We just happen to inhabit the same continent. We actually have more in common with our Semitic neighbors than we do with West Africans from whom AA descend.

I didn't say we were related but I'm saying we're both blackkkkk

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's not submissiveness when you're doing it as part of deal and as for arabs and hindi it's their culture
When they marry out you won't see them act the same

And are you saying black women aren't willing to please?
To be honest I don't find East Asian or South Asian women attractive, but Middle Eastern women have beauiful features and their attitudes/cultures bring them up correctly. They are also very feminine in both appearance and behaviour. Perhaps that's why men from all races are universally attracted to them?

Black women in general come across as rude, stuck up, loud in the West and aren't very attractive. Somalis included.

i know white men have an asian fetish. maybe because asians are seen as the most feminine? but in another report i saw that everyone actually chose middle eastern women and that is what is classified as "asian".

No one wants a hairy woman. I never see a non Arab man with an Arab woman and I see Arabs everywhere. The only example I know of is Amal Clooney.

To be honest I don't find East Asian or South Asian women attractive, but Middle Eastern women have beauiful features and their attitudes/cultures bring them up correctly. They are also very feminine in both appearance and behaviour. Perhaps that's why men from all races are universally attracted to them?

Black women in general come across as rude, stuck up, loud in the West and aren't very attractive. Somalis included.

Middle eastern women are the most attractive,well mannered and sought after? Lmao I know you're just trolling with a statement like that
The only men that can stand middle eastern women are middle eastern men. You should have a talk with the somalis that grew up around Arabs if you're actually srs
But lmao aboowe macaan if it's an Arab woman you want I guess you could get one if you bootyclap hard enough
She can call you abeed and talk shit about you to her fam and you can shave her back and ass in return
Though I would advice you to save up for rhinoplasty for your daughters in the future

:siilaanyosmile:

Middle eastern women are the most attractive ? Yeah I don't think so :comeon:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I saw a stat a while back that 40% of black Caribbean males in UK are with white women. That's 4 in 10. That study shows black men are the least desired amongst men but it doesn't play out like that in real life. Black men are actually above many other races in the dating ladder.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Did that nigga just say Middle Eastern women are the most attractive? :icon lol:

Nobody finds hairy disgusting Arab women desirable.

Online dating is about sexual attraction not relationships. Asian women are not the most desirables; that crown belongs to whitey. But Asian women are seen as the easiest race hence why most guy message them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending