Unarmed black man gets shot in Georgia while jogging

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he kept on running he'd be shot in the back. I'd take my chances trying to get the gun off one then get taken out like a bird.

He tried to avoid the guy on the left by going around the truck once he was aimed at.
It's quite clear they weren't going to let him go, so why not just comply and wait till they called the police eventually, once their ego was stroked enough obvsly. Or better yet, call the police yourself?

It’s your typical situation where a Madow is faced in awkward situation and make it worse by acting all stupid. It’s the same thing with Trayvon martin case. If he explained himself to Zimmerman instead of getting pissed and fighting him. He wouldn’t get killed that night

This isn't back in the slavery days, you don't need to explain yourself to anyone. Don't make excuses for these racists and cowards for a killing someone going about their business

wtf, imagine someone came at you who's not a police has a shotgun and attempting to shoot you. Are you fucking gonna stand there??? It was in self defense
I would hold up my hand and ask what’s the problem. I wouldn’t become aggressive and I sure as hell wouldn’t fight armed people

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This is picking up steam. There will be riots to come soon.

Walahi this was blatant disregard for human life. The shooter stood a top his pickup car as if he was hunting a deer.
If these inbred xoolo are found innocent I'll truly lose faith in the US. He got shot for absolutely no fucking reason, that was just pure evil.

This isn't back in the slavery days, you don't need to explain yourself to anyone. Don't make excuses for these racists and cowards for a killing someone going about their business
Choose your battles in life. That’s what smart people do. You are armed and want explanation? Best believe I will give you one and call you sir. What did he get instead? Got killed

Yukon_Niner

VIP
It's quite clear they weren't going to let him go, so why not just comply and wait till they called the police eventually, once their ego was stroked enough obvsly. Or better yet, call the police yourself?
Turn up the volume, they cocked their shotguns and took aim before he even went around the truck. They were gonna act like animals whether he stopped or not.

Forget guns, no one in London stops when a group of cunts pull out knives. They either fight them or run. Now add in the fact a gun will still kill you at a distance. They were clearly out for blood.

America is a deeply sick nation, and it's boiling festering ugly face is rearing its real face in full view for everyone to see around the globe, from the ku klux clan infiltrating the police department decades ago in several states, to Nazis almost over running Los angelos back in the 1930s, to diabolical Evangelicals who want to usher in Armageddon, a completely broken system that disguises itself as democracy but really and truly is just corporate autocracy, and to top it of you have in every corner foreign provocateurs, holly shit!! i do not envy the position Americans are in not one bit.

The saying " heavy is the head that wears the crown" could not be more true.

If these inbred xoolo are found innocent I'll truly lose faith in the US. He got shot for absolutely no fucking reason, that was just pure evil.

Lose faith ha are you crazy?? we are way beyond that now, if you haven't realised America is becoming quickly a existential threat to this whole world.

It’s your typical situation where a Madow is faced in awkward situation and make it worse by acting all stupid. It’s the same thing with Trayvon martin case. If he explained himself to Zimmerman instead of getting pissed and fighting him. He wouldn’t get killed that night

@The Good @Nak Muay @Yukon_Niner @Afrique

Our Aunt Jamiila friend should no that there is no law in GA that allows civilians to detain another civilian who was not WITNESSED to be commiting a crime.

If you do that without otherwise harming the victim it is FALSE IMPRISONMENT. Thats a crime. If you kill him its probably MURDER, or at best just a MANSLAUGHTER charge

C-Town

#CT1
If he kept on running he'd be shot in the back. I'd take my chances trying to get the gun off one then get taken out like a bird.

He tried to avoid the guy on the left by going around the truck once he was aimed at.
who is he to stop him from running he aint a cop sxb guy gave as statement i saw black men running in my neighborhood

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Some of you lot have genuine problems. No matter what happens you'll always blame the meadow guy. If he stopped he'd be fucked, if he ran he'd be fucked because guns have range. At best all he could do was try and take a gun off on of em. But nah he was just acting stupid.

Now say what do you have to say about this murder case? Madow teenagers killed an cadaan jogger for no reason.

Some of you lot have genuine problems. No matter what happens you'll always blame the meadow guy. If he stopped he'd be fucked, if he ran he'd be fucked because guns have range. At best all he could do was try and take a gun off on of em. But nah he was just acting stupid.

Now say what do you have to say about this murder case? Madow teenagers killed an cadaan jogger for no reason.
If the races were reversed white ass kissers like @Jaydaan would talk about how black people are violent.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
100% they are getting off stand your ground laws make this type of stuff legal.
They chased him because they suspected he was a robber. That wouldn't come under standing your ground unless the American south is fucked. Apparently they didn't witness him commit a crime either so it can't have been citizens arrest as well.

If this case goes by the law I don't see how they'd get off. Though I doubt that'll happen, apparently two DA's got taken off due to having some relations to the shooters.

He is supposed to be a burglar according to the rednecks yet he had no tools, weapons not even a bag to stash the loot?
Also to those saying he acted stupid, maybe take the time to read the police report.
The two grabbed a shotgun and a pistol and followed Arbery in their truck, police said. Travis McMichael, the driver, followed Arbery and then attempted to cut him off, the report said. Arbery turned around and began running in the opposite direction, the police report said.

They chased Arbery to a nearby intersection, where they caught up to him, the report said.
He tried to escape them at first and they still cornered him again brandishing weapons at him. He was honestly left with no option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending