Unarmed black man gets shot in Georgia while jogging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm, not an arrogant nacas i admit my faults and mistakes and grow that way you can get better in this situation it's always best not to react violently better to comply especially when its two white guys with guns I felt the black guy could have done things differently

ps the white guys played the game perfectly they wanted him to react so they can kill him justifiably and thats what they got
Rageedi and you're 100% right about that too they threw out the bait and he bit hard on it. He might still be with us today had he not done anything rash. But alas I see his reasoning, they were clearly out to get him and he believed he would've been killed regardless so he thought why not take a chance? Heartbreaking story regardless though.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm, not an arrogant nacas i admit my faults and mistakes and grow that way you can get better in this situation it's always best not to react violently better to comply especially when its two white guys with guns I felt the black guy could have done things differently

ps the white guys played the game perfectly they wanted him to react so they can kill him justifiably and thats what they got
They didn't kill him in a justified manner you fucking moron, they're getting arrested for murder.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They didn't kill him in a justified manner you fucking moron, they're getting arrested for murder.
they treid to get him to react and fight them so they can justify killing him after they hunted him down and used burglary as an excuse that was what they were planning to do and it worked for two months since they weren't charged for a crime until now anyhow the black guy should have never took the bait talked his way out and left and he would still be alive

ps in court they might still have a defence

Yukon_Niner

VIP
they treid to get him to react and fight them so they can justify killing him after they hunted him down and used burglary as an excuse that was what they were planning to do and it worked for two months since they weren't charged for a crime until now anyhow the black guy should have never took the bait talked his way out and left and he would still be here
Took the bait kulaha, you can hear them loading up their guns and racking it. The guy ran to across the long side because he was aimed.

Had it been two blacks chasing and killing one white guy the replies here would've been vastly different.

Ay chill brother the man understands he was just tryna say they wanted go get away with it awkward wording that's all.
They didn't get away with it though, footage got released and DA's were changed due to conflict of interest. They're getting arrested since by law that was straight up murder.

Took the bait kulaha, you can hear them loading up their guns and racking it. The guy ran to across the long side because he was aimed.

Had it been two blacks chasing and killing one white guy the replies here would've been vastly different.

They didn't get away with it though, footage got released and DA's were changed due to conflict of interest. They're getting arrested since by law that was straight up murder.
I don't think I saw that but even so without a struggle for the gun there would've been an investigation.

You're right about it being murder but aiming isn't the same as shooting, he was legally allowed to aim with the intention of stopping and arresting him.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

and your right racism exists and is the rule in the west am judging from the point of view of a white majority country but at the end of the day the black guy attacked first and tried getting the gun of them so they had a reason to shoot him, they were always planning to use that as a defence.

if your not emotional you would understand these guys know how to play the game and use the law and they did it well

They will probably accept White leaning Hispanics as white to boost their numbers. And in Europe they will consider Arabs and Turks as white, :lol:.
And they have the audacity complain about immigration to Europe.. What hypocrisy! Do they think Native Americans don't exist?

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
and your right racism exists and is the rule in the west am judging from the point of view of a white majority country but at the end of the day the black guy attacked first and tried getting the gun of them so they had a reason to shoot him, they were always planning to use that as a defence.

if your not emotional you would understand these guys know how to play the game and use the law and they did it well
One guy aimed a gun at him and the other took out a revolver or a handgun. That's a clear sign of aggression and that can't be used as a defence. What he did was self-defence not what they did.

You're stupidity is even worse than my emotions. Please do cite where in Georgia's state laws that would come under self-defence and why would they be getting arrested if it was? They weren't stopped for 2 months because one was in the local justice system and got covered for hence why DA's got taken off for conflict of interest. That's not the law that's corruption.

shows the problem with african americans, yes i would be pissed off in his situation,
but i would remain calm when presented with guns.
i would remember their plate number, track down their address.
Go home get my gun and then kill them for their insolense.
for daring to speak down to me..

i have zero moral qualms about killing a racist..

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
shows the problem with african americans, yes i would be pissed off in his situation,
but i would remain calm when presented with guns.
i would remember their plate number, track down their address.
Go home get my gun and then kill them for their insolense.
for daring to speak down to me..

i have zero moral qualms about killing a racist..
He should have recorded on insta live and kept away from them. At the time they wanted a reaction from him and they got it. But the video is very unclear as their friend was the one recording from the car behind him. Honestly it doesn't look good for them, since they boxed a black man in that was jogging and shot him when he tried to run past them.

If their dumb friend didn't upload the video or share it then now one would know the exact details of how they cornered him like prey.

:patrice:

scary thing is that this must be very common, i am sure they would have gotten away scott free if there was no video.
African americans have no sense of community and are on the whole a good people.
Its a dog eat dog world out there you need to have a community and you need to be down right cold and evil..

reacting like that is a sign of low intelligence you need to be able to calm yourself and think ahead.

VIP
The usual suspects defending hillbillies who would gun them down like xoolos. Truly imbeciles of the highest order :heh:

they treid to get him to react and fight them so they can justify killing him after they hunted him down and used burglary as an excuse that was what they were planning to do and it worked for two months since they weren't charged for a crime until now anyhow the black guy should have never took the bait talked his way out and left and he would still be alive

ps in court they might still have a defence

Civilians dont have a defense if they detain someone they did NOT WITNESS commiting a felony. Civilians detaining a VICTIM is commited a criminal offense, unless they saw him commiting felony.

The men would be commiting an offense called called FALSE IMPRISONMENT. Unless....the they killed the victim. Then its some type of manslaughter, at best. Possibly murder

They will probably accept White leaning Hispanics as white to boost their numbers. And in Europe they will consider Arabs and Turks as white, :lol:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending