Unarmed black man gets shot in Georgia while jogging

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why should cities be having riots and civil war and such nonsense?

because some people shot a person?

this I think is nonsense. because some people in a different part of the country shot someone we should have a race war?

if the people did something wrong, they should be dealt with in the right way in accordance with the shariah. but why should random business for example be attacked, why should buildings and such be burned, why should innocents be harmed?

so there is such-and-such grievance so we're going to attack innocent people? that is terrorist methodology.

if they want to go after the guilty, if the people are guilty (I don't really know about the situation), fine but they should not step on the toes of innocent people over something they had nothing to do with.

a lot of AAs run around terrorizing the larger society and commmitting crimes and boasting about it. the negative image doesn't appear just for no reason.

furthermore, how many more situations are there were AAs kill people of other races without justification? if this was a situation of AAs killing someone of another race then there would be no talk of riots or race war. but because the person killed was AA there is such talk and the people at large are pressued to feel a need to feel guilty and join the leftist cult of AA worship. if I am guilty because I am not a leftist and don't worship AAs then I suppose every person who has used the term "Madow" is guilty as well. it is a double standard. if it was AAs killing another race, the media would bury it and you'd be accused of racism for discussing it, much less would there talk of riots or race war. but since an AA was killed there is talk of riot, race war. Al Shabaab are considered bad guys because they kill innocents- and rightly so. so if khawarij engage in terrorism, it's considered so horrible- and rightly so- but if AA's or leftists such as Antifa engage in terrorism it's treated with kid gloves. I am disgusted with the double standard. We shouldn't accept terrorism whether it's supposedly by Muslims or whether it's by leftists or black nationalists. encouaging black nationalist or leftist terrorism in my eyes is not really any different than encouraging that of the khawarij.

I am sure people will try to use that I have right-wing views to attack me on an ad hominem basis. regardless of myself as a person and who I am or am not, what I am saying should not be measured on its own merits. nor do I need to prove anything or pay tribute to a ridiculous cult of AA worship. random people are not pressured to prove loyalty to Palestinians or whatever other group but people want to interrogate me and try to get me prove some sort of loyalty to some sort of AA cause. I owe those people nothing but their rights as human beings and not any sort of special rights because they are AAs.

now furthermore, not only is there the dangerous defense made in rhetoric of black nationalist or leftist violence ........ but the media pours gasoline onto the fire........ if AAs do something, the media covers and buries it..... something happens to an AA and the media promotes racial terrorism

the media therefore is in on such terrorism and the violence is used in fact as part of an agenda to destabilize the society as well push Communist agenda.... the black nationalists are in fact pawns of a larger agenda........

there is on one hand, a push to promote white nationalism (yes, I agree with white nationalists on certain things such as Jews but regardless of politically motivated lies about me I'm not even white much less a white nationalist and I think such slander is eurocentric and acts as though only white people are capable of thinking in a particular way about Jews and that brown people are basically property of the left) and demonization of immigations and brown people, for example

then on the other hand there is the push to promote black nationalism and incite people against whites

so there is a push to set the various ethnicities against each other and create chaos for the sake of a Communist agenda

You sound like a dickhead. Read a history book if you are ignorant about American racism.

If that was the case he would've ran past the truck and would've kept running until they physically tackled and pinned him down, not try and hit Billy-Bob with a 1-2 combo.

Georgia's a stand your ground state, they've got the legal right to fucking dome you if you they "perceive" you as a threat, hence why wildly swinging punches at armed men is idiotic.
They'll probably get away with manslaughter. Followed by a nationwide madoow chimp-out.
Why'd you say that? So are they not allowed to peacefully protest anymore? This was injustice no matter how you look at it!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now if you think that's bad

It was pretty clear he wasn't robbing anything and only fought with that guy in order to not get shot (why are people intimidating folks with a gun?). Still got labeled and those 3 inbred fucks are being treated like they're innocent.
:manny:dont see the issue the black guy tried to grab the gun of the white and got shot if anything the video is gonna help the two white guys defence in court

i literally dont see anything wrong with it they may have wrongly accused him and had no right to stop him and question him but the moment the black guy grabbed the gun they were justified in shooting him

Why'd you say that? So are they not allowed to peacefully protest anymore? This was injustice no matter how you look at it!
the stand your ground law favours heavily the survivor. So even if i start fight with you and you respond and I kill you, the law is on my side. Its a law made for people with arms

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
stop gashinin me @borednibba9 why are you so emotional its not the white guys fault that blacks allways resort to violence he could have stopped when he saw two white guys with guns instead he tried grabbing thier gun and got shot

stop gashinin me @borednibba9 why are you so emotional its not the white guys fault that blacks allways resort to violence he could have stopped when he saw two white guys with guns instead he tried grabbing thier gun and got shot deservingly
black people are too nice. This shouldnt even go to court imo. they should just kill these 2. As long as black people are not actually killing these people, nothing will change

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
black people are too nice. This shouldnt even go to court imo. they should just kill these 2. As long as black people are not actually killing these people, nothing will change
did you see the video the black guy tried to grab the gun of the white guy and got blasted for it if he didn't do that he would still be alive this is America and white guys don't play around

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:manny:dont see the issue the black guy tried to grab the gun of the white and got shot if anything the video is gonna help the two white guys defence in court

i literally dont see anything wrong with it they may have wrongly accused him and had no right to stop him and question him but the moment the black guy grabbed the gun they were justified in shooting him
stop gashinin me @borednibba9 why are you so emotional its not the white guys fault that blacks allways resort to violence he could have stopped when he saw two white guys with guns instead he tried grabbing thier gun and got shot deservingly
I mean I always knew you were stupid but this takes the cake. He tried to grab the gun because someone aimed it at him, all he did was jog like a normal person and somehow he ends up getting shot.

Either you're blind or you're getting a kick out of this

did you see the video the black guy tried to grab the gun of the white guy and got blasted for it if he didn't do that he would still be alive this is America and white guys don't play around
if you take the video from that moment yes....but they looked for this guy, approached him and was about to kill him. He had 2 choices. die without fighting or give himself fighting chance. You cant go around terrorising people and the moment they fight back you say they are aggressors and I have the right to defend myself

:manny:dont see the issue the black guy tried to grab the gun of the white and got shot if anything the video is gonna help the two white guys defence i court

i literally dont see anything wrong with it they may have wrongly accused and had no right to stop him and question him but the moment the black guy grabbed the gun they were justified in shooting him
You need to look at the context of this incident, they'd been following him for quite a while prior, even tried cutting him off multiple times with guns loaded and at the ready to lynch this poor innocent victim simply going on a jog. Their motive wasn't at all to apprehend a burglar but to kill a black man simply for the colour of his skin, during the release 911 call tape recording he reportedly said when asked about the criminal activity of the young man only that he was a black man running down "our" road. And although he claimed there had been CCTV footage of a young African-American male breaking in to a nearby construction site police investigating the footage testified there was no such break-in and that all there was video of was a black man walking by the garage so at the very worst it was trespassing committed not burglary. Notice how the video starts before the confrontation even begins or the truck even stops? The man in the vehicle from which the footage was shot was the third suspect detailed in the police report in which the killers were described as "witnesses" now how can the prime suspects also be considered witnesses? I predict the man behind the recording will be charged with accessory as he, according to the father of the murderous duo claims himself he aided them in chasing Ahmaud down and can also be heard cocking his weapon and be seen parking the car before the commotion even begun in the first place. Now why would he do that? To provide backup and ensure the man is killed. He is a former neighbor of the two (they have now been jailed and charged with murder and aggravated assault) at the very least. But anyone with even a little sense will tell you he's clearly an accomplice of those evil heartless inbred bastards!

Yukon_Niner

VIP
GBI arrests father, son for murder of Ahmaud Arbery

It's outrageous that it has taken more than two months for Ahmaud Arbery's executioners to be arrested, but better late than never. This is the first step to justice. This murderous father and son duo took the law into their own hands. It's a travesty of justice that they enjoyed their freedom for 74 days after taking the life of a young black man who was simply jogging. Yet, tomorrow, on Ahmaud's birthday, his parents are denied the simple joy of celebrating with their son."

The redneck cunts have been arrested, thankfully America delivers for once.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
if you take the video from that moment yes....but they looked for this guy, approached him and was about to kill him. He had 2 choices. die without fighting or give himself fighting chance. You cant go around terrorising people and the moment they fight back you say they are aggressors and I have the right to defend myself
the white guy was an ex police officer and all he did was approach him to ask him questions if that was me i would have said no and kept it moving but instead the black guy treid grabbing the gun and got shot sadly

the white guy was an ex police officer and all he did was approach him to ask him questions if that was me i would have said no and kept it moving but instead the black guy treid grabbing the gun and got shot sadly
No that certainly wasn't all he did. Did you bother reading my above message? It may be long but it explains in detail everything you should know about it. If you do read it you'll definitely be convinced he didn't come with the intention of making a citizen's arrest.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I'm an obscenity because I'm not cool with black nationalist terrorism? I have read quite a bit about the history and the history books are slanted
You're in a thread about a black man who was executed for very little reason and here you are ranting about black nationalism. Mate just f*ck off, very few people have the patience to argue with you.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No that certainly wasn't all he did. Did you bother reading my above message? It may be long but it explains in detail everything you should know about it. If you do read it you'll definitely be convinced he didn't come with the intention of making a citizen's arrest.
I'm convinced their white supremacists Trump supporters who have no issues killing a minority and would get a kick out of it but regardless the black guy should have done things differently if we are to respond with violence in the face of hate it's not going to end well for anybody best thing to do is deescalate the situation

I'm convinced their white supremacists Trump supporters who have no issues killing a minority and would get a kick out of it but regardless the black guy should have done things differently if we are to respond with violence in the face of hate it's not going to end well for anybody best thing to do is deescalate the situation
I like people like you. Once they see the truth they have no problem accepting it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
In my opini

I like people like you. Once they see the truth they have no problem accepting it.
I'm, not an arrogant nacas i admit my faults and mistakes and grow that way you can get better in this situation it's always best not to react violently better to comply especially when its two white guys with guns I felt the black guy could have done things differently

ps the white guys played the game perfectly they wanted him to react so they can kill him justifiably and thats what they got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending