Unarmed black man gets shot in Georgia while jogging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now if you think that's bad

The case was briefly in the hands of DA George Barnhill, based in Waycross, but he recused himself because his son works for prosecutors in Brunswick.
But in a memo from Barnhill to police, the DA said he believes Gregory and Travis McMichael should not be indicted. He said the father and son had "probable cause" to believe the victim might be a burglar and were within their rights to arm themselves and chase him down.
The prosecutor said video footage of the shooting, made by a neighbor, shows Arbery to be the aggressor.
"Given the fact Arbery initiated the fight, at the point Arbery grabbed the shotgun, under Georgia Law, McMichael was allowed to use deadly force to protect himself," according to the memo, reported in the New York Times.

It was pretty clear he wasn't robbing anything and only fought with that guy in order to not get shot (why are people intimidating folks with a gun?). Still got labeled and those 3 inbred fucks are being treated like they're innocent.

Wallahi I sympathize with American madows, I can't even imagine having to be living with the people who've enslaved your ancestors.

Not to mention they can barely live a calm quite life without these people getting involved. Man died jogging subhannallah, this reminds me of the story of that young African American brother who got shot by a cop in his OWN apartment.

May Allah ease their burden.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Looks like a scene from the Jim crow era, white men in pick up trucks chasing a black man. Who made them the law? They could have called the police even if they thought he was a tuug.

psyche

To each their own
This is just sad wallahi. These types of situation make me lose faith in humanity. The only thing that could make this worse is if they win the case.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Looks like a scene from the Jim crow era, white men in pick up trucks chasing a black man. Who made them the law? They could have called the police even if they thought he was a tuug.
Redneck America I guess. Watching a black guy get chased with a pickup full of these fucks was like reading a textbook on American history all over again.

What are you trying to insinuate here sxb?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Redneck America I guess. Watching a black guy get chased with a pickup full of these fucks was like reading a textbook on American history all over again.

What are you trying to insinuate here sxb?

That they shot him because of the color of his skin and not because they mistook him for a burglar.

I don't know why they felt it necessary to shoot him at all, since there were two of them, armed and with a car.

I know about the right to bear arms and self defence of person and property, but the threat was overexaggerated.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is picking up steam. There will be riots to come soon.

Walahi this was blatant disregard for human life. The shooter stood a top his pickup car as if he was hunting a deer.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wtf, he starts throwing punches at an armed men with back-up, what did he think the outcome could possibly be? :faysalwtf:
If two guys with guns came out of their truck telling me to stop, I'd stop not swing. This guy made the wrong decision but was murdered for no reason.
:eminemdamn:

If two guys with guns came out of their truck telling me to stop, I'd stop not swing. This guy made the wrong decision but was murdered for no reason.
It was 100% wasn't a justified shooting, but he could've avoided death by just remaining calm. The rednecks would've called the police once they got tired of their little racist power-trip.It could've all been resolved so easily.

It’s your typical situation where a Madow is faced in awkward situation and make it worse by acting all stupid. It’s the same thing with Trayvon martin case. If he explained himself to Zimmerman instead of getting pissed and fighting him. He wouldn’t get killed that night

C-Town

#CT1
At best, the men had the authority to follow Arbery and send law enforcement to that location, Merritt said. The 911 calls show the call taker was asking the men what Arbery is doing that was of criminal concern, Merritt said.
"They didn't give any answer for that, they said, 'He's a black man running down our road,'" Merritt said.

imagine killing som1 because he is black and running like :draketf:

It’s your typical situation where a Madow is faced in awkward situation and make it worse by acting all stupid. It’s the same thing with Trayvon martin case. If he explained himself to Zimmerman instead of getting pissed and fighting him. He wouldn’t get killed that night
wtf, imagine someone came at you who's not a police has a shotgun and attempting to shoot you. Are you fucking gonna stand there??? It was in self defense

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
One thing I learnt from my days in Somalia and even around the world is, never ever try to fight, backchat, talk nonsentical or even smile at a official or police, even in UK. Sxb, anything could be taken the wrong way, and BOOM "RIP, AUN"

Think Rational

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Wtf, he starts throwing punches at an armed men with back-up, what did he think the outcome could possibly be? :faysalwtf:
If he kept on running he'd be shot in the back. I'd take my chances trying to get the gun off one then get taken out like a bird.

He tried to avoid the guy on the left by going around the truck once he was aimed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending