UN. Countries that Voted against USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRlnb2qWsAAIHiu.jpg:large

So they should do and accept what ever comes out the dirty mouth of the U.S
They abstained as in they didnt vote at all. You can tell the countries that abstained want to keep a friendly relationship with the US. Canada also abstained because it has to renegotiate trade deals with the US soon.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The Ambassador of the USA to the UN stated that Trump wants a list of all though that voted against the USA and to see what aid they give them. I reckon Somalia should have abstained at the least, we could have milked both sides and America would have rewarded us.
rejecting trump decision to recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Basically Trump's decision has no legs in international law now. Trump could still move the u.s. embassy to Jerusalem but it's not recognized as the capital of Israel by any legitimate country except for U.S. and Israel
Its not legally binding so its pretty pointless when you got the world superpower backing you

The Ambassador of the USA to the UN stated that Trump wants a list of all though that voted against the USA and to see what aid they give them. I reckon Somalia should have abstained at the least, we could have milked both sides and America would have rewarded us.

Sources ? Things are starting to heat up I imagine. There are much more influential countries US is allied with for them to be worried about Somalia at the moment.

Apollo

VIP

Somalia is in the Arab League. They have to vote with the Arabs in the UN or they'll get kicked out.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
America wasn't serious about that. They'd have to cut funding to literally everybody , that would mean America would lose all it's influence around the world
At best nothing happens most countries or small cuts and at the worst "America reduces funding due to corruption and missing equipment"
Sources ? Things are starting to heat up I imagine. There are much more influential countries US is allied with for them to be worried about Somalia at the moment.
Somalia is in the Arab League. They have to vote with the Arabs in the UN or they'll get kicked out.
f*ck the Arab League 90 percent of them actively work with Israel under the table, How bad could abstaining be ? its not a yes and it puts us in America's good graces

Who gives a shite about American aid... we vote for justice irregardless of american consequences..

Besides it's just the few top suits that benefit from mama American titi...sod of you wankers...

Better to vote along with the majority. Most voted against

We need too think for ourselves, and not vote blindly.. America's are paying our military salaries, and droning the shit out of al-kebab.. trump is unpredictable, for all we know he might go the "The hell with you all" approach..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending