Ultimate Betaisation Test for Males

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted the derailment. Your opinion as to what Ls are have been left alone. I found them very funny but the rest was derailment. I laugh at myself everyday. I'm not someone without a sense of humour.

I am fair and balanced.

LOL @ Hillary Clinton

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I deleted the derailment. Your opinion as to what Ls are have been left alone. I found them very funny but the rest was derailment. I laugh at myself everyday. I'm not someone without a sense of humour.

I am fair and balanced.

you're the L lord of sspot :dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Optune moment to drop @AbdiJohnson gif
full

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm just dying over here

AJ truly thinks I'm a bigger troll than him when he does shit like this :heh:

The link of the actual image is from the following site, which I got it from, the sleazy sun tabloid
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/comp-ladies.jpg?strip=all&w=750

The results are here
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/252...r-one-has-had-150-but-can-you-guess-whos-who/

Most whom dared to answer look like they have past the betaisation test, haven't seen the deleted posts.

The Puerto rico chick is a not very easy to tell, beyond for sure not knowing she is not chaste, but ranking her were she stands takes good experience.

I am astonished by @AbdiJohnson perfect spot, I had faith but not that much.

@Cognitivedissonance you isolated the top two worst ones for sure, your weakness is spotting the chaste, it's not easy because my first reaction looking at all was "Guilty"!, until it said one of them is chaste.

I then focused on the face of all and she looks most innocent, but it's not easy, as long as your able to identity the worst and second worst, that's enough to pass! this test, the white women chaste looks like the Somali in her poses, it's not easy, it took me a while, but I am not convinced she is chaste anyway, women have a way of seriously underestimating their conquest were as male's do the opposite

Everyone that didn't answer is nothing more then 100% beta cowards, they have no faith in their judgement nor intuition, which is what I expected.

The fourth one is virgin, the second is next, the first one is next, the third one is next and the last one is the worst.

Does the thought of your future wife not being a virgin keep you up at night?

Do you cry urself to sleep while cursing science for rendering the hymen obsolent when it comes to determining virginity

Does it make you seethe when she inevitable decides to leave u for another guy after ur 5th premature ejaculation?

Horta why am I even speculating lbr OP is destined to spend the rest of his life in his mothers basement with limited interaction with the opposite sex

Dhegdheerey

Premature ejaculation? yaaaah! ceeb caleeyk sister! bila xishood! uuuf, you are sounding like that cougar looking women that took the 150 D's, even she didn't talk about this premature stuff, ceeb

Bullshidis weeye waxas the white sheet after the mehr is part of our dhaqan naaya its integral & a way of life :ufdup:

It's a meaningless test sxb

Dhegdheerey

Premature ejaculation? yaaaah! ceeb caleeyk sister! bila xishood! uuuf, you are sounding like that cougar looking women that took the 150 D's, even she didn't talk about this premature stuff, ceeb

Ok Mr langaab dick, I'm not the one who made a thread about spotting the :icon lol:

I hope u see a doctor soon about ur condition :icon lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's a meaningless test sxb

Ok Mr langaab dick, I'm not the one who made a thread about spotting the :icon lol:

I hope u see a doctor soon about ur condition :icon lol:
Grand mufti of Las Vegas is back at it again donning her dominatrix outfit with a whip in her hand :chrisfreshhah:

Is this your stock response when you don't have anything to say :drakewtf: it's getting boring sxb
these two are working with a rehearsed script from some red pill shit on Reddit. if you throw them a curveball that isn't on script, you scramble their little brains so out comes the same nonsensical line for the 10th time:bell:

these two are working with a rehearsed script from some red pill shit on Reddit. if you throw them a curveball that isn't on script, you scramble their little brains so out comes the same nonsensical line for the 10th time:bell:

I feel like several members on here have been reading from the same scripts :patrice: it's like they've all been reading the redpill manifesto and are just regurgitating the same shit over and over again lmaoo

@Duke of Bohol @Transparent who linked u to that redpill sub reddit :icon lol:

EDIT: I forgot @Prince of Lasanod z3zrULC he's weirdly bi polar on the issue lmaooo

I feel like several members on here have been reading from the same scripts :patrice: it's like they've all been reading the redpill manifesto and are just regurgitating the same shit over and over again lmaoo

@Duke of Bohol @Transparent who linked u to that redpill sub reddit :icon lol:

EDIT: I forgot @Prince of Lasanod z3zrULC he's weirdly bi polar on the issue lmaooo
@Transparent favourite line when you outsmart him is "herp derp go back to the kitchen"
that @princeoflasanod nigga is just a confused khaniis who combines his hatred for somali women with every now and then declaring his love for Arab goa.. i mean women, thinking that would somehow throw us off.

@Transparent favourite line when you outsmart him is "herp derp go back to the kitchen"
that @princeoflasanod nigga is just a confused khaniis who combines his hatred for somali women with every now and then declaring his love for Arab goa.. i mean women, thinking that would somehow throw us off.

Transparent is a teenager I swear. Only way to explain why he's so gullible like he was trying to pass of something he saw on Law and order SVU as evidence the other day :mjlol: this is legit 12 or he's just really stupid lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending