Ultimate Betaisation Test for Males

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how good is your intuition? are you able to differentiate a chaste women from one that has rode the cock-carousel?

Can you tell the concealment of emotional torment? experience levels? just by mere looks?

Take a moment to make an educated test, according to interview conducted one of them admitted to sleeping with 150 man, and one of them only with the man she married at childhood.

Can you tell them apart?, it's remarkable how easy it was for me, let's hear it from the others, before I drop the link with the results. Rank them from Worst to best.

comp-ladies.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The one in the pink dress has an inviting smile like hi there I'll suck your dick kkkk

The brunette with the yellow dress with the black stripes dresses modestly atleast when you compare it to the rest of the women pictured alongside her.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My second choice would be the chick wearing the red dress as being the harlot & the ginger chick being the one who guards that which is in-between her legs.

Does the thought of your future wife not being a virgin keep you up at night? :hmm:

Do you cry urself to sleep while cursing science for rendering the hymen obsolent when it comes to determining virginity :cosbyhmm:

Does it make you seethe when she inevitable decides to leave u for another guy after ur 5th premature ejaculation? :patrice:

Horta why am I even speculating lbr OP is destined to spend the rest of his life in his mothers basement with limited interaction with the opposite sex

First form the left or the second from the right is the that slept with one man only.
Second from the left is the one that slept with 150 men.:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Does the thought of your future wife not being a virgin keep you up at night? :hmm:

Do you cry urself to sleep while cursing science for rendering the hymen obsolent when it comes to determining virginity :cosbyhmm:

Does it make you seethe when she inevitable decides to leave u for another guy after ur 5th premature ejaculation? :patrice:

Horta why am I even speculating lbr OP is destined to spend the rest of his life in his mothers basement with limited interaction with the opposite sex
Bullshidis weeye waxas the white sheet after the mehr is part of our dhaqan naaya its integral & a way of life :ufdup:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I believe they are all men. Transsexual woman are looking far more feminine these days.:yacadiim:

That's why nowadays you must ask the girl for her childhood pictures or you might end up at the Jerry Springer Show.:siilaanyosmile:
fyU39vh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending