Ultimate Betaisation Test for Males

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell who is a very easily.

The fourth one is definently the one who has had many dicks inside her. I can tell by her face. Her lips have turned into dick sucking lips. Her lips are not even. Sucking so many dicks makes your jaw looser and she has a loose jaw.

The last one looks like the one who hasn't had more than 1 sexual partner. She has the miskeen face. She looks innocent.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I believe they are all men. Transsexual woman are looking far more feminine these days.:yacadiim:

That's why nowadays you must ask the girl for her childhood pictures or you might end up at the Jerry Springer Show.:siilaanyosmile:
fyU39vh.gif

lmao why does this nigga look surprised look at that other nigga he knew what he signed up for

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

The fourth one is definently the one who has had many dicks inside her. I can tell by her face. Her lips have turned into dick sucking lips. Her lips are not even. Sucking so many dicks makes your jaw looser and she has a loose jaw.

The last one looks like the one who hasn't had more than 1 sexual partner. She has the miskeen face. She looks innocent.
This guy is hilarious :chrisfreshhah:

:salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe they are all men. Transsexual woman are looking far more feminine these days.:yacadiim:

That's why nowadays you must ask the girl for her childhood pictures or you might end up at the Jerry Springer Show.:siilaanyosmile:
fyU39vh.gif
Wallahi that guy looks more masculine then he does even with the make up:susp:

The second mulatto one is a big round girl. She has the body shape that only very desparate men would accept to f*ck like Indian/Saudi exchange students. Also she doesn't look like a woman with a high sex drive.

If she was fat like that since childhood, she definently is not the one with the guy from childhood. Men do not love women that look like that at a young age. No one loved her at childhood. No one ran a train on her either at school.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The second mulatto one is a big round girl. She has the body shape that only very desparate men would accept to f*ck like Indian/Saudi exchange students. Also she doesn't look like a woman with a high sex drive.

If she was fat like that since childhood, she definently is not the one with the guy from childhood. Men do not love women that look like that at a young age. No one loved her at childhood. No one ran a train on her either at school.
I figured after a hundred or so men bust a nut in her mouth and she swallowed she gained weight :cosbyhmm:

I said wallahi. Don't take my correct analysis away from me. It's very insulting.

I know the mouths of s. They look cracked and wide. s look like crackheads even if they don't use crack. And on top of all that, she is clearly Jamaican white mixed. They are the tiest.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I said wallahi. Don't take my correct analysis away from me. It's very insulting.

I know the mouths of s. They look cracked and wide. s look like crackheads even if they don't use crack. And on top of all that, she is clearly Jamaican white mixed. They are the tiest.
The sperm corrodes their insides which manifests on the outside :susp:

you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?:sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts