Ukraine’s Nazi Problem.

I am sure you wrote some interesting stuff. I want to be very brief, though.

I don't advocate having any country as "Masta". Pakistan does not have a Masta. Cuba does not have a Masta. Venezuela does not have a Masta.

There is a big difference between having a "Masta" and having a buddy. If you have a buddy, yes, you support your buddy, you want him to win when he gets in a fight- but that's not the same as a "Masta".

No person who is honest and objective and studies Pakistan, Cuba and Venezuela will reach the conclusion that they are puppets. They are independent countries. Colonies and allies are too different things.

In Pakistan, they can be as Islamic as they want and China doesn't care. With Saudi, the West tries to force them into becoming less Islamic. I don't agree with what China does inside its borders but what you do in your own house is one thing and what you do in the larger world is another thing. It's bad if you do wrong things in your own house. If you kick the door in to someone else's house and you abuse the people in that house- that is way worse.

The Pakistanis aren't having Chinese culture forced on them. Meanwhile the US tries to force its culture on its "allies".

China can fu.ck the Uighurs all they want as long as they don't kick my door down, Where's the Brotherhood Salaf Boy?

As for your Saudi statement, read my rebuttal, what is your opinion on the Salafi scholars who have maintained a subservient silence to MBS? Why criticise other scholars and shut up like a choir boy being sodomised by his Priest when it comes to Saudi Salaf scholars legitimising MBS's actions? It ain't the West pressuring, I dare you to prove otherwise.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
It ain't the West pressuring, I dare you to prove otherwise.

Okay. I'm not really trying to argue with you. I'm addressing the readers.

As far as the Saudi scholars- I expect Sheikh Fawzan to teach about stuff like aqeedah, fiqh, etc. I don't expect him to be a revolutionary challenging the government. That's the first thing.

Secondly- let's say a group in Somalia manages to establish the sharia. They manage to achieve sharia, peace and stability in the area under its control. The Ethiopians freak out and want to shut it down.

Which country is going to care and want to go out of its way to help Ethiopians to invade Somalia... or Afghanistan... or whatever other Muslim country... to prevent the sharia from being established?

Is Xi Jinping going to wake up in the middle of the night concerned about making sure Somalia or whatever Muslim country doesn't establish the sharia? Will it be Putin where in his country the Chechens have already been allowed to establish some sharia measures?

Which country will go out of its way to make sure Somalia doesn't establish the sharia even if it means wrecking Somalia and creating chaos and more civil war??

Which country would do such a thing??

And as for whatever issues... I decide when I want to take up some cause or not. Not the CIA, not the CNN or whatever other Western department. I'm not a puppet and I decide for myself.

Okay. I'm not really trying to argue with you. I'm addressing the readers.

As far as the Saudi scholars- I expect Sheikh Fawzan to teach about stuff like aqeedah, fiqh, etc. I don't expect him to be a revolutionary challenging the government. That's the first thing.

Secondly- let's say a group in Somalia manages to establish the sharia. They manage to achieve sharia, peace and stability in the area under its control. The Ethiopians freak out and want to shut it down.

Which country is going to care and want to go out of its way to help Ethiopians to invade Somalia... or Afghanistan... or whatever other Muslim country... to prevent the sharia from being established?

Is Xi Jinping going to wake up in the middle of the night concerned about making sure Somalia or whatever Muslim country doesn't establish the sharia? Will it be Putin where in his country the Chechens have already been allowed to establish some sharia measures?

Which country will go out of its way to make sure Somalia doesn't establish the sharia even if it means wrecking Somalia and creating chaos and more civil war??

Which country would do such a thing??

And as for whatever issues... I decide when I want to take up some cause or not. Not the CIA, not the CNN or whatever other Western department. I'm not a puppet and I decide for myself.
You quoted me out of context and have still not answered my question. I never addressed you in this thread, you started this exchange. When have the West, today and in the past, pressured Saudi Arabia to change course as MBS recently did? What sanctions did they place on them? How did they instigate civil unrest? Did they instigate another country to wage war on them? Back up your assertion boy cos if you can't, you are chatting Shit!

For the West, Saudi Arabia was, and is a Cash Cow as long as the oil flows. They couldn't care less about Sharia etc. in the case of Saudi Arabia, and also do not give an eff whether the bombs they load on Saudi jets are causing collateral damage in Yemen.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalia President Farmaajo must contact Mr. Putin and reassert Somali-USSR relations. We can offer them Berbera in exchange for a security pact which guarantees AMISOM exit and Xalane mafisio group. We can do this by reactivating the Hantiwadaag party and nationalizing the blood sucking proleteriat companies of Somalia like Hormuud and co who have taken over every single staple asset.

We can absolutely smash poverty and create a new means of income via communal taxation. We can provide every single family a home and food on their table. We can dynamite through terrorists via Russian airstrikes so lethal and brutal that they will he forced to flee like Syria.

Its time to change course because Xalane group wants you to forever be dependent on their Bantu mercanaries theres no other option.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@anonimo look... I don't care what you have to say. you take the last word. China and Russia aren't out to force their values on me. I don't go out about my business and get constantly bombarded with people shrieking at me to adhere to Russian or Chinese values.

And just to elaborate on a previous point... what did China take away from Somalia? China bought some fish. What did the US with the help of the Ethiopians take away? They took away the sharia. China took away some fish. The US took away the sharia.

Given the aforementioned history, it's incredible to me to see how pro-US some people here are. It's the personal decision of the people here, you have a right to your view. But it's pretty incredible to me. They help Ethiopia to invade your country to stop you from implementing the sharia.... and then you attack me for not being in favor of them? It's your decision, you're free to your viewpoint. It's just strange to me. I wouldn't be okay with a country stepping on my toes in that way. And neither China nor Russia have ever stepped on my toes in that way.

edit: just to be specific about what I'm referring to

... I don't support Al-Shabaab and I consider them khawarij... but I think Ethiopia was wrong for its 2006 invasion against the icu

Last edited:
@anonimo look... I don't care what you have to say. you take the last word. China and Russia aren't out to force their values on me. I don't go out about my business and get constantly bombarded with people shrieking at me to adhere to Russian or Chinese values.

And just to elaborate on a previous point... what did China take away from Somalia? China bought some fish. What did the US with the help of the Ethiopians take away? They took away the sharia. China took away some fish. The US took away the sharia.

Given the aforementioned history, it's incredible to me to see how pro-US some people here are. It's the personal decision of the people here, you have a right to your view. But it's pretty incredible to me. They help Ethiopia to invade your country to stop you from implementing the sharia.... and then you attack me for not being in favor of them? It's your decision, you're free to your viewpoint. It's just strange to me. I wouldn't be okay with a country stepping on my toes in that way. And neither China nor Russia have ever stepped on my toes in that way.
I ain't attacking you man, it was you who quoted me first assuming I was being unreservedly pro-West. I don't prefer any Masta for myself but my first few comments were Anti-Russia because of how they were being falsely glorified. I am fuc.ked either way being a Somali. However, from a globalist perspective, this imperfect order is better than the anarchy that would follow a strictly Might Makes Right International Order where an explicit reign of Empires makes a comeback.

Peace Out Bro and sorry for my abrasive comments.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I ain't attacking you man, it was you who quoted me first assuming I was being unreservedly pro-West. I don't prefer any Masta for myself but my first few comments were Anti-Russia because of how they were being falsely glorified. I am fuc.ked either way being a Somali. However, from a globalist perspective, this imperfect order is better than the anarchy that would follow a strictly Might Makes Right International Order where an explicit reign of Empires makes a comeback.

Peace Out Bro and sorry for my abrasive comments.

100% the West are imperialist and they should be called out but the imperfect rules based order is better than the anarchy we will see if Russia has its way.

Im not anti-Russia but anti-Soviet and it looks like Putin wants to revive Soviet thinking in Russia.

TekNiKo

VIP
Tell that to the millions of muslims that have lost their religion due to their pressure.
I think he is referring to the 'spreading freedom and democracy' mantra. Russia doesnt seek to spread its values nor does it justify doing so. Neither does China. You are mixing domestic policy with foreign policy.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I think he is referring to the 'spreading freedom and democracy' mantra. Russia doesnt seek to spread its values nor does it justify doing so. Neither does China. You are mixing domestic policy with foreign policy.

Tell that to the dozens of Eastern European countries that Russia colonised for half a century.

100% the West are imperialist and they should be called out but the imperfect rules based order is better than the anarchy we will see if Russia has its way.

Im not anti-Russia but anti-Soviet and it looks like Putin wants to revive Soviet thinking in Russia.
You nailed it, the West have not been fair arbitrators in many past and present conflicts. However, at least their own public and legal institutions can call them to account sometimes thus exposing their shortcomings. Things do not bode well for the future with the rise of authoritarianism, debt-trap and gunboat diplomacies that China and Russia have been pursuing. No one internally or externally can call them to account. Closer to home for you, the South China Sea dispute is a perfect example of the dangers that lurk ahead for countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Australia ain't safe either with an emboldened China.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You nailed it, the West have not been fair arbitrators in many past and present conflicts. However, at least their own public and legal institutions can call them to account sometimes thus exposing their shortcomings. Things do not bode well for the future with the rise of authoritarianism, debt-trap and gunboat diplomacies that China and Russia have been pursuing. No one internally or externally can call them to account. Closer to home for you, the South China Sea dispute is a perfect example of the dangers that lurk ahead for countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. Australia ain't safe either with an emboldened China.

There’s not really a fear of China in Australia but a fear of “Chinese infiltration”.

China is boxed in by numerous hostile nations and the US has military bases all over the place.

There’s no real panic in Australia over an emboldened China, many are even calling for increased tensions or even conflict.

You are right Russia does not spread freedom and democracy, it does regime change in Central Asia, Caucuses etc. if the government in power is not to its liking. The West does not also always spread Freedom and Democracy, Morsi etc., but at least they will not annex part of your state like what happened to Georgia after a Pro-Western party came into power or how Armenia were punished for ousting a pro-Russia government by Russia giving Azerbeiijan their blessing to recapture part of Nagorno-Karabkh. Azerbeijan would not move a soldier without Russia permitting it to act. Now Russia has a permanent presence in Nagorno Karabakh.

Moreover, ask Central Asians how Russia pressures them to dilute the role of Islam in society through its puppet regimes.

Support Russia but like every pact with a Devil, it comes at a price, be it moral or physical.

Nobody in Asia really fears China like that, If China tried anything, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and dozens of more nations would be sounding the alarms, the Anti-China stance has been heavily pushed by the Anglos, mainly the US/UK. Ie, Obama era pivot to Asia protocol aimed at curbing Chinese influence in the South China Sea.

The West can't really take the moral high ground when they used NATO on nations such as Serbia and Libya, it's a defence pact, they clearly stepped out of line, yet hardly any condemnation from the media, might makes right is Western policy has been engaging in and has been since the end of WWII, I'd argue they have been more destructive to the planet than anything the Russian/Chinese have done.

TekNiKo

VIP
You are right Russia does not spread freedom and democracy, it does regime change in Central Asia, Caucuses etc. if the government in power is not to its liking. The West does not also always spread Freedom and Democracy, Morsi etc., but at least they will not annex part of your state like what happened to Georgia after a Pro-Western party came into power or how Armenia were punished for ousting a pro-Russia government by Russia giving Azerbeiijan their blessing to recapture part of Nagorno-Karabkh. Azerbeijan would not move a soldier without Russia permitting it to act. Now Russia has a permanent presence in Nagorno Karabakh.

Moreover, ask Central Asians how Russia pressures them to dilute the role of Islam in society through its puppet regimes.

Support Russia but like every pact with a Devil, it comes at a price, be it moral or physical.
Oh I dont support Russia nor US, they are both the different sides of the same coin, I just was amused by your reasoning that Russians do regime change. I dont deny that but they dont act as world policeman either. They do whats in their interest and its time every nation do just that. For Example Kenya is occupying Kismaayo right now solely due to US blessings.

TekNiKo

VIP
Are you really gonna defend the butchering of Muslims by the Serbs?

:ummhmm:
Funny you guys mentioned that but there seems to be a resurgence of genocide warnings in Bosnia, Yuguslavian tensions still run deep and are very fragile. NATO had to step in on the genocide against Muslims it was savage, they still praise the guy arrested for the genocide crazy

Nobody in Asia really fears China like that, If China tried anything, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and dozens of more nations would be sounding the alarms, the Anti-China stance has been heavily pushed by the Anglos, mainly the US/UK. Ie, Obama era pivot to Asia protocol aimed at curbing Chinese influence in the South China Sea.

The West can't really take the moral high ground when they used NATO on nations such as Serbia and Libya, it's a defence pact, they clearly stepped out of line, yet hardly any condemnation from the media, might makes right is Western policy has been engaging in and has been since the end of WWII, I'd argue they have been more destructive to the planet than anything the Russian/Chinese have done.
They are sounding the alarm because China is already laying claim to the South China Sea. Take US military influence away and most of these South China countries will fold.

No Western country this century or towards the end of the last have brazenly gone out and annexed another country's territory. They have definitely acted against the Law as in Iraq etc. but they have not pushed the boat out as far as Russia or China (South China Sea). Serbia deserved everything they got by the way, they wanted to enforce their will on Kosovo whilst allowing self-determination for themselves and other Slavs after the end of Yugoslav War. Libya was nothing but regime change, I agree.

Trending

Latest posts