Lol, Belarus and Russia are best buddies:

hJNQ0t3.jpg

Meanwhile.. Ukraine, :nahgirl: :

AgitatedMiserableBoa-max-1mb.gif

Lol, Belarus and Russia are best buddies:

hJNQ0t3.jpg

Meanwhile.. Ukraine, lol:

AgitatedMiserableBoa-max-1mb.gif
I'll give Poland, Croatia & some other Slavic states a pass to be in the Western camp because despite their Slavic ethnic identity they have actively participated in Western Civilisation in the past and are traditionally Catholic countries among other reasons.

Ukraine on the other is a sort of a beg friend to the West despite the fact they have far more in common with Russia due to the common Orthodox/Slavic-Eastern European Civilizational heritage.

Apollo

VIP
I'll give Poland, Croatia & some other Slavic states a pass to be in the Western camp because despite their Slavic ethnic identity they have actively participated in Western Civilisation in the past and are traditionally Catholic countries among other reasons.

Ukraine on the other is a sort of a beg friend to the West despite the fact they have far more in common with Russia due to the common Orthodox/Slavic-Eastern European Civilizational heritage.

It kind of reminds me of Djibouti, Somaliland, and Somalia.

Somalia (Federal) being Putin/Russia (but of course nowhere near as competent/functional).
Djibouti being Belarus, lol, also similarly dictatorial/authoritarian like Belarus, but their president likes Somalia.
Somaliland being Ukraine, hating on its big brother Somalia and virtue signaling with Western values like liberal democracy.

Of course without the invasion/war of the moment, but social relations between the leaders. :lol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Imagine if Eritrea acted like this with Ethiopian leadership while Ethiopia is killing Tigrayans.

:wtf::faysalwtf::farmajoyaab::mindblown:
Lukashencko misses the Iron Curtain days and has resisted NATO infiltration this is my favourite interview where he schools the reporter on Belarus policies and history

Apollo

VIP
Lukashencko misses the Iron Curtain days and has resisted NATO infiltration this is my favourite interview where he schools the reporter on Belarus policies and history

He is a bit of a meme.

The last true dictator in Europe. Putin is not a real dictator unlike many people think. He has a council of big brained Russian bigwigs who discuss policies and Putin is merely the figurehead, while with Lukashenko policies in Belarus often come directly from him.

A few weeks ago when he allowed visa free access to Belarus from the MENA world so he could destabilize the EU with refugees (West EU wanting humane treatment of refugees, while Poland et al. wanting harsh treatment). That was perhaps the clearest red flag something big was going to happen soon.

It was before the current international order that Spain was known as Al-Andalus and Muslims were a big international power feared by the world. Al-Andalus represents the kind of things that can be achieved once the kuffar are out of the way. And if there is no big kaffir world police, the kuffar are in a much weaker position to prevent things like Al-Andalus and to prevent Muslims from establishing the sharia and becoming powerful.

Come on, Al-Andalus was in Spain, so you can't use that as an example in your ostensibly anti-imperialists arguments.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Then you're not an anti-imperialist and there's no morally consistent basis for your arguments; you just hate being subject to the power of another.

I am an anti-imperialist- I am opposed to imperialism of my enemies. But am I some sort of liberal f***ot who believes in some sort of universal abstract opposition to all forms of imperialism? Am I supposed to cry about the glorious conquests of Umar ibn Al Khattab or the epic victories of the Ottomans over the Christian Europeans? Do I need to write the Hindus an apology letter about the Mughals? No, of course I don't believe in that. Furthermore, I am a Mexicoweyn expansionist who believes in annexing California, Texas and Central America. Furthermore, I am a proud imperialist who believes in Mexico practicing "leadership" throughout Latin America and Spain, who proudly supports our current President's interference in the affairs of less powerful Latin American nations, who supports a weaker United States because middle finger to our opposition and who believes Mexico and Latin America can and should be world powers who are champions and defenders of the Third World- that we should play a global role.

What's wrong with that?

you just hate being subject to the power of another.

Yes- and? Yes, I'm not a cuck. Guilty as charged.

I am an anti-imperialist- I am opposed to imperialism of my enemies. But am I some sort of liberal f***ot who believes in some sort of universal abstract opposition to all forms of imperialism? Am I supposed to cry about the glorious conquests of Umar ibn Al Khattab or the epic victories of the Ottomans over the Christian Europeans? Do I need to write the Hindus an apology letter about the Mughals? No, of course I don't believe in that. Furthermore, I am a Mexicoweyn expansionist who believes in annexing California, Texas and Central America. Furthermore, I am a proud imperialist who believes in Mexico practicing "leadership" throughout Latin America and Spain, who proudly supports our current President's interference in the affairs of less powerful Latin American nations, who supports a weaker United States because middle finger to our opposition and who believes Mexico and Latin America can and should be world powers who are champions and defenders of the Third World- that we should play a global role.

What's wrong with that?

Yes- and? Yes, I'm not a cuck. Guilty as charged.

Nobody is asking you to feel personally responsible for acts of imperialism by Muslims centuries in the past... but you can't use rhetoric that decries the penchant of the West to impose its beliefs on others while also wishing to do the same to others.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Nobody is asking you to feel personally responsible for acts of imperialism by Muslims centuries in the past... but you can't use rhetoric that decries the penchant of the West to impose its beliefs on others while also wishing to do the same to others.

When I say I'm an anti-imperialist am I supposed to type every time

"btw.... 'imperialism' only became considered as a negative word in more modern times. not all imperialism is bad, I'm not actually against all forms of imperialism but I'm emphatically opposed to Western imperialism in particular because the West is degenerate"

am I supposed to type all that out every single time?

there are multiple types of imperialism.

-Al-Andalus: you gloriously conquer Spain and bring the true religion within the reach of the Spanish, while being very humanitarian and not really carrying out any sort of genocide
-Anglo imperialism in the US, Australia and Canada: genocide the natives
-Spanish imperialism: ok you do commit some crimes but you also import some very sincere and well-meaning priests who dedicate their lives to teaching Aztecs about Catholicism
-modern-day Western imperialism: you threaten Nigeria with sanctions if they refuse to allow homosexuality to be promoted in their country.

"so while I'm not necessarily and not equally opposed to all forms of imperialism.... modern Western imperialism is literally satanic and should be opposed on moral grounds".

am I really supposed to explain all that every time I want to use the word "imperialism" or speak against Western imperialism? yes, I don't lay out my entire theoretical framework of understanding imperialism every time I use the word but that's not because of anything sinister or any attempt to deceive on my part.... it is just that it would be impractical to explain all that every single time... I am basically using short-hand

I must say the Azov Battalion media produce slick and professional videos:

The Azov Battalion are a good example of the age old saying 'One Man's Freedom Fighter is a another Man's Oppressor'.

Trending

Latest posts