Ukraine’s Nazi Problem.

Putin was not spreading falsehood when he stated the Ukrainian State was being infiltrated by Nazis. The West has largely been ignoring this issue for a long time.

Check out the video below:

The current Ukrainian Gov’t are not Nazis, however they are in partnership/collaborating with Nazis; the most famous Nazi organisation being the Azov Battalion who have been integrated into Ukraine’s National Guard and have been receiving funds from the State for their Patriotic training programs etc.

The main thing that sets the Ukrainian Far-right apart from other European Far-Right is they have a genuine enemy [Russia].

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Putin was not exactly spreading falsehood when he stated Ukraine was a nation filled to the brim with Nazis.

Check out the video below:

The current Ukrainian Gov’t are not Nazis, however they are in partnership/collaborating with Nazis; the most famous Nazi organisation being the Azov Battalion who have been integrated into Ukraine’s National Guard and have been receiving funds from the State for their Patriotic training programs etc.

The main thing that sets the Ukrainian Far-right apart from other European Far-Right is they have a genuine enemy [Russia].
propaganda

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Nazism in Ukraine is deeply rooted and there were lots of nazi collaborators during ww2 in Ukraine, so the claim isnt completely without its basis. I think it stems from the Ukrainians resentment towards Communism and how they starved Ukraine back in the 30's.

Google "holodomor"

Nazism in Ukraine is deeply rooted and there were lots of nazi collaborators during ww2 in Ukraine, so the claim isnt completely without its basis. I think it stems from the Ukrainians resentment towards Communism and how they starved Ukraine back in the 30's.

Google "holodomor"
Nazism does indeed have deep roots in Ukraine. The De-communisation program going on in Ukraine has given more intellectual breathing-space for the Far-Right to grow so they can win more hearts & minds of Ukrainians who are fearful of Russia for legitimate reasons.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Russia is considered ''too Mongoloid'' for the far-right segment of Ukraine.

Well, after all Kievan Rus was the cradle of Russian statehood... I dont know how much Slavic Russians mixed with Turkic peoples in the Russian Federation, is it even that widespread or are they overexaggerating?

Apollo

VIP
Most ethnic Russians and Ukrainians have the same genetic profile (same Slavic stuff):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ethnic Russians who are genetically different from Ukrainians tend to have a former Finnic background. Russians were most successful in assimilating Finns and turning them into self-identifying Russians, but the Turkic groups have not been assimilated ethnically and still don't identify as Russian ethnically even when they speak Russian as their first language.

2/3rds of ethnic Russians and Ukrainians have the same genetic profile (same Slavic stuff):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ethnic Russians who are genetically different from Ukrainians tend to have a former Finnic background. Russians were most successful in assimilating Finns and turning them into self-identifying Russians, but the Turkic groups have not been assimilated ethnically and still don't identify as Russian ethnically.
Don’t Finns have a very high amount of Corded-Ware DNA? The whole “Finns are highly Asiatic” is trope.

Apollo

VIP
Don’t Finns have a very high amount of Corded-Ware DNA?

Not sure, I haven't kept up with European anthrogenetics lately. @Shimbiris just in case.

Finns are very European, but have this distinct 10% arctic element other Europeans tend not to have. They are also less MENA/Neolithic than other Euros and more of hunter-gatherer/Paleolithic origins.

Russia has its own Far Right problem. Pointing fingers at Ukraine is throwing stones whilst living in a glass house.

Neo-Soviet propaganda from the Crypto-Indhoyar Putin.

Not sure, I haven't kept up with European anthrogenetics lately. @Shimbiris just in case.

Finns are very European, but have this distinct 10% arctic element other Europeans tend not to have. They are also less MENA/Neolithic than other Euros and more of hunter-gatherer/Paleolithic origins.
I’m aware of the ~10% Asiatic dna they have. It’s kind of weird because they’re considered the most Nordic & Euro-Asiatic mutts at the same lol.

Russia has its own Far Right problem. Pointing fingers at Ukraine is throwing stones whilst living in a glass house.

Neo-Soviet propaganda from the Crypto-Indhoyar Putin.
Valid point my right honourable friend. However, the main difference is the Russian Far-Right has not infiltrated the State like what’s happening in Ukraine.

Apollo

VIP
Dude the Ukrainian president is Jewish.

Who cares what some soldiers think.

:mjlol:

Unlike in North America or Australia, in today's world, you often see Jewish figureheads leading far-right organizations in Europe.

Just look at Éric Zemmour in France.

The racists of Ukraine probably voted for the Ukrainian president because of his anti-Russia stance and ignored his Jewishness. He also popularized himself through a TV show as a humble man of the people and they voted for him to end corruption.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I don't remember too much but what I do remember is that Balts and Fins have a fair amount of native East Euro HG type ancestry outside of their steppe admixture which is also very high. These groups are the least Anatolian Farmer as well. Years ago I remember running them and noticing levels as low as maybe 15-25% ANF. I think their overall ancient MENA (CHG+ANF) can be as low as 20-30%. I'll check again sometime and see. These guys are majority WHG+ANE mixes. Although most, especially Uralics like Finns and types like Karelian Russians, do have elevated Siberian ancestry that comes with a lot of ANE but some East-Asian type ancestry as well. They have a lot of Y-DNA N as well, from what I gather. Hence all the FINGOLIANS memes out there in the anthro community and among racists like Stormfronters. But they're about as East-Asian as most Turks are. Less than 10%, I would say.

But, all in all, they're more "native Euro" than groups like Germans and Brits who, once you aggregate the ANF and CHG type ancestries can actually look either 50-50 or, from what I remember, more ancient MENA by a small margin than native Euro HGs (WHG+EHG), lol.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Unlike in North America or Australia, in today's world, you often see Jewish figureheads leading far-right organizations in Europe.

Just look at Éric Zemmour in France.

The racists of Ukraine probably voted for the Ukrainian president because of his anti-Russia stance and ignored his Jewishness. He also popularized himself through a TV show as a humble man of the people and they voted for him to end corruption.

Eric Zemmour is where he is because anti-Muslim sentiment trumps anti-Semitism in France.

Plus Russia using “Nazism” as their excuse is like, as another user put it, the stones in glass houses proverb.

Trending

Latest posts