UK Somali rapper gets a million views

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand most of these girls come from broken families in a council estate. Most of these girls’ brothers are either drug dealer, robbers or gangbangers and they’re exposed to the insta lifestyle in the hood from a young age. Last time they went to school they were probably 15. Instead of her going the wrong path to early death let her to stay out of problems and actually make money of it instead of selling cocaine.

Whether its haraam or not thats for Allah swt to decide, you can not just hate on a sister because she’s a . see the bigger picture.

Massive fail of an argument. Just admit they’re no better than the ghetto madow they’re a product of and aspire to be (even as you insult them at the same time).

All the girls reading are like.

:salute::friendhug:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
All the girls reading are like.

:salute::friendhug:

These dhoocilo take every opportunity to defend their little Somali friends its mad. Imagine if your daughter becomes a , only thing worse is when your son becomes a .

Ilaahay haa naga ilaaliyo.

These dhoocilo take every opportunity to defend their little Somali friends its mad. Imagine if your daughter becomes a , only thing worse is when your son becomes a .

Ilaahay haa naga ilaaliyo.

True, i wouldn't want any of the 3 but a drug dealer is minor compared to or .

Sorry no one wants to become a grandfather, uncle or cousin to a Madow bastaard child. That is what happens when you hoe around. Shamed the whole family, if your okay with that thats you but I will battle until my last breath fighting the hoes in my community in Shaa Allah.

Sorry no one wants to become a grandfather, uncle or cousin to a gansta rapping bastard who will probably get stacey down the road pregnant. That is what happens when you behave like a thug. Shame not only the whole family, but damage the community at large. If you are promoting this then that is you. I will battle fighting this evil.

VixR

Veritas
Sorry no one wants to become a grandfather, uncle or cousin to a Madow bastaard child. That is what happens when you hoe around. Shamed the whole family, if your okay with that thats you but I will battle until my last breath fighting the hoes in my community in Shaa Allah.
Go fight the no ambition having wannabe “rappers” that are wasting away loitering on the streets if you want a real fight.

You can’t fight pussy. It’s always been a biological coin slot (and will always be as far as men are out there who thirst), and anyone who wants to can cash in on it if they choose to. There’s no changing that.

You don't understand most of these girls come from broken families in a council estate. Most of these girls’ brothers are either drug dealer, robbers or gangbangers and they’re exposed to the insta lifestyle in the hood from a young age. Last time they went to school they were probably 15. Instead of her going the wrong path to early death let her to stay out of problems and actually make money of it instead of selling cocaine.

Whether its haraam or not thats for Allah swt to decide, you can not just hate on a sister because she’s a . see the bigger picture.

Massive fail of an argument. Just admit they’re no better than the ghetto madow they’re a product of and aspire to be (even as you insult them at the same time).

That is really what I can't get my head around.

@AarHawd_7 more than any other poster behaves no differently than an inner black city boy. Promotes madow/urban culture, encourages delinquent behaviour and talks about women the way rappers rap about women. It seems his whole life is influenced by those he seems to detest. He then has the cheek to judge so called hos who it seems are a product of their delinquent enviroment just as much as he is.

VixR

Veritas

@AarHawd_7 more than any other poster behaves no differently than an inner black city boy. Promotes madow/urban culture, encourages delinquent behaviour and talks about women the way rappers rap about women. It seems his whole life is influenced by those he seems to detest. He then has the cheek to judge so called hos who it seems are a product of their delinquent enviroment just as much as he is.
If the girls in his community haven’t succumbed to hood, let him wait. Being surrounded by ghetto Somali boys who’ve been in and out of jail and delinquents, and growing up in a ghetto environment is a catalyst for a girl in those circumstances to use pussy to get out or get ahead (not to be crass). You can’t promote one and not accept the other.

If the girls in his community haven’t succumbed to hood, let him wait. Being surrounded by ghetto Somali boys who’ve been in and out of jail and delinquents, and growing up in a ghetto environment is a catalyst for a girl in those circumstances to use pussy to get out or get ahead (not to be crass). You can’t promote one and not accept the other.
Corruption breeds corruption

Tukraq

VIP
It’s simple, raise your kids in Somalia :manny: at the age of ten then you can send your sons to the West, the daughters keep them their till 18:ehh: that’s how you get deen and dhaqan instilled

Tukraq

VIP
No wonder you’re kinda dumb. Your growth must’ve been stunted.
Those who grew up in the burbs are looked down on by everybody lol including cadaans:chrisfreshhah: imagine saying you struggled and made it out the mean streets of suburbia:drakelaugh:this is why rich pampered kids never make their own success because they’ve never faced any struggles, anybody you see making it big is from the bottom and the gutter that’s how you develop a drive

VixR

Veritas
Those who grew up in the burbs are looked down on by everybody lol including cadaans:chrisfreshhah: imagine saying you struggled and made it out the mean streets of suburbia:drakelaugh:this is why rich pampered kids never make their own success because they’ve never faced any struggles, anybody you see making it big is from the bottom and the gutter that’s how you develop a drive
Look, I admit I was rude, so I’m sorry I insulted you. But qashining against Somalis moving out of the ghetto is a special case. Let’s end it there.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

If I behave like a inner black city boy why is that your problem? Go on and promote your qurafaad dh.ilonimo on these little girls which you find normal. Lets see how you would react the day your daughter comes home pregnant with a black baboon.

Adiga arki doona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending